The revisionist transit camp thesis.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Nessie

The revisionist transit camp thesis.

Post by Nessie » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:05 am

From the thread on mas pyres;

viewtopic.php?p=163727#p163734
Werd wrote:Cremation remains and documents saying Jews were transited to Treblinka are consistent with the revisionist/transportation camp thesis.
Let us look at that claim.

Firstly, where all of the witnesses? If Treblinka (which camp, he does not say) was a transit camp, there would be witness evidence. Those transited through the camp are witnesses. Those who worked at the camp are witnesses. But the revisionist thesis does not provide any witnesses to back it up. Why? Because there are none. All of the witness evidence relating to TII, those who were inside the camp, say it was a death camp, not a transit camp. So, revisionism deals with that by just ignoring all of the witnesses and pretending it is fine to have no witness evidence at all.

Secondly, the revisionist thesis avoids quantifying how many cremains there are at the camp. No mention will be made of the two surveys of the camp, both of which found cremated remains and disturbed ground over many acres at the site. If there had just been natural deaths and since some buried bodies were found there, why not just bury the dead, rather than cremate them? That shows straight away that we are not dealing with minimal deaths. If the Nazis had to cremate, which revisionists have suggested they did to stop local water contamination, that means we must be dealing with large numbers of dead.

Thirdly, the documents show that by the end of 1942, 713,555 had arrived at the camp. By its closure in October 1943, it is estimated that c850,000 had arrived. The potential for the number of dead is huge. There are also no documents from any source showing those people left the camp. The documentary evidence trail runs out at TII. That is rather odd for a transit camp thesis. If it was a transit camp sending so many people elsewhere, where are all of those other places and their documents recording arrivals from TII?

The revisionist transit camp thesis involves cherry picking parts of the evidence, ignoring witness evidence in its entirety and it falls down completely due to the lack of transit evidence from TII to anywhere else.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Re: The revisionist transit camp thesis.

Post by Huntinger » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:11 am

Nessie wrote: ↑
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:05 am
The revisionist transit camp thesis involves cherry picking parts of the evidence, ignoring witness evidence in its entirety and it falls down completely due to the lack of transit evidence from TII to anywhere else.
There are no credible witnesses. Those who allegedly escaped did not go through the extermination procedure or heard it hearsay.
Both main witnesses wrote fiction books, used by this poster as fact. It is not fact.
π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘
π•²π–Šπ•Ύπ–™π–†π•»π–”

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:24 am

"Where did they goooooooo!" wails Nessie. Actually, you've been given evidence that deportees transited through Treblinka and you simply deny it. As far as the political hack's, Lukaszkiewicz, unsupported claim of finding five acres of mixed earth and cremains, only a true believer in holyhoaxianity would accept that as evidence of anything. If you want proof that the Jews didn't transit through Treblinka then YOU find the missing train records that show all the trains left Treblinka empty.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:56 am

Turnagain wrote: ↑
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:24 am
"Where did they goooooooo!" wails Nessie.
Werd and you wail they went somewhere......!
Actually, you've been given evidence that deportees transited through Treblinka and you simply deny it.
I do not deny that, stop lying. Those witnesses speak to limited work selections, as also took place at Sobibor and Birkenau and only a few thousand were sent on to work elsewhere, leaving behind hundreds of thousands who went to the gas chambers.
As far as the political hack's, Lukaszkiewicz, unsupported claim of finding five acres of mixed earth and cremains, only a true believer in holyhoaxianity would accept that as evidence of anything. If you want proof that the Jews didn't transit through Treblinka then YOU find the missing train records that show all the trains left Treblinka empty.
It is your claim TII was a transit camp and there you are, demanding I find the evidence for you!

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:03 am

So, Jews were transited through Treblinka but most of them were gassed/suffocated in the gas/vacuum chambers. Don't forget the vacuum chambers, Nessie. Where are the train records that would show that the trains all left Treblinka empty?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:36 am

Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:03 am
So, Jews were transited through Treblinka but most of them were gassed/suffocated in the gas/vacuum chambers. Don't forget the vacuum chambers, Nessie. Where are the train records that would show that the trains all left Treblinka empty?
They were lobstered as well.. I think the last question is very pertinent. The Soviet administration gave records for people arriving but those leaving suddenly went missing. Where are the train records, even those of the trains with rocks leaving TI.
π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘
π•²π–Šπ•Ύπ–™π–†π•»π–”

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:57 am

The transit camp thesis needs records of full trains leaving TII, not empty ones. If TII really was a transit camp, there would also be records at other camps to show mass arrivals from TII. There are none.

Norm

Post by Norm » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:07 am

Nessie wrote: ↑
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:57 am
The transit camp thesis needs records of full trains leaving TII, not empty ones. If TII really was a transit camp, there would also be records at other camps to show mass arrivals from TII. There are none.
Norm wrote: ↑
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:36 am

I, _?_ (full legal - VERIFIALBE - name),

am so confident that the Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka II holocausts happened - as alleged in orthodox historiography,
and that the eyewitness testimony for said "holocausts within the holocaust" - constitutes credible evidence,
and that the investigations of said "holocaust" camps in search of empirical evidence - were valid,
that I am willing to bet Greg Gerdes _?_ (choose one):

1: $ .o6 US

2: $ .60 US

3: $ 6.00 US

4: $ 60.00 US

5: $ 600.00 US

that I can show him the evidence which proves _?_ (list all that apply):

1: With 100% certainty

2: Beyond a shadow of a doubt

3: With the utmost certainty

4: With the same standard of proof espoused by Michael Shermer and the so-called "Skeptics" Society

5: With the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts

6: With the same standard of proof applied in U.S. civil courts

7: With the same standard of proof applied in German Federal Republic courts

8: With the same standard of proof applied at Nuremberg

that at _?_ (choose one):

1: Belzec

2: Sobibor

3: Treblinka II

no less than (choose as many as apply):

_?_ people were dead on arrival at the camp.

_?_ people (internees) actually set foot (dead or alive) within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ people were murdered within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ people died by means of poison gas within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ people died by means of a bullet wound received within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ people were buried (as whole corpses) within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ corpses "in a wax-fat transformation" currently lie within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ people were cremated within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ pounds of human cremains were buried within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ pounds of human remains currently lie within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ human teeth currently lie within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ bullets currently lie within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ pits / ditches alleged by the eyewitnesses to have been dug and utilized as burning / cremation - pits / ditches have actually been located / proven to exist within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ of the above said verified eyewitnessed burning / cremation - pits / ditches within the boundary of the camp currently contain human remains.

_?_ pits / ditches alleged by the eyewitnesses to have been dug and utilized as mass graves have actually been located / proven to exist within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ of the above said verified eyewitnessed mass graves within the boundary of the camp currently contain human remains.

Furthermore, because I want to do all I can to put an end to holocaust denial, I agree to challenge Greg Gerdes to accept this wager no later than _?_/_?_/_?_, and agree that if I refuse to answer a question or get caught lying during our debate - I lose the bet.

As well, I accept and acknowledge that the option of demanding that both sides prove to each other that they have the ways and means to make good on the amount that I chose to bet above is mine - which I _?_ (choose - or - do not choose) to invoke.

Remember:

What kind of self-deceiving coward calls a skeptic of their unsubstantiated allegations a

β€œdenier” - yet is unwilling to bet that they can prove what they so vehemently allege is true?

(One cannot β€œdeny” something that does not exist or that has never been proven to be true.)

http://www.nafcash.com/

What are you waiting for Nesserto?

What are you so afraid of?
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:48 am

Werd made the revisionist transit camp thesis. He now avoids the debate because he knows the evidence for the claim is so poor.

Norm

Post by Norm » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:55 am

Nesserto:
He now avoids the debate because he knows the evidence for the claim is so poor.
Norm wrote: ↑
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:36 am

I, _?_ (full legal - VERIFIALBE - name),

am so confident that the Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka II holocausts happened - as alleged in orthodox historiography,
and that the eyewitness testimony for said "holocausts within the holocaust" - constitutes credible evidence,
and that the investigations of said "holocaust" camps in search of empirical evidence - were valid,
that I am willing to bet Greg Gerdes _?_ (choose one):

1: $ .o6 US

2: $ .60 US

3: $ 6.00 US

4: $ 60.00 US

5: $ 600.00 US

that I can show him the evidence which proves _?_ (list all that apply):

1: With 100% certainty

2: Beyond a shadow of a doubt

3: With the utmost certainty

4: With the same standard of proof espoused by Michael Shermer and the so-called "Skeptics" Society

5: With the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts

6: With the same standard of proof applied in U.S. civil courts

7: With the same standard of proof applied in German Federal Republic courts

8: With the same standard of proof applied at Nuremberg

that at _?_ (choose one):

1: Belzec

2: Sobibor

3: Treblinka II

no less than (choose as many as apply):

_?_ people were dead on arrival at the camp.

_?_ people (internees) actually set foot (dead or alive) within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ people were murdered within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ people died by means of poison gas within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ people died by means of a bullet wound received within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ people were buried (as whole corpses) within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ corpses "in a wax-fat transformation" currently lie within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ people were cremated within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ pounds of human cremains were buried within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ pounds of human remains currently lie within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ human teeth currently lie within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ bullets currently lie within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ pits / ditches alleged by the eyewitnesses to have been dug and utilized as burning / cremation - pits / ditches have actually been located / proven to exist within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ of the above said verified eyewitnessed burning / cremation - pits / ditches within the boundary of the camp currently contain human remains.

_?_ pits / ditches alleged by the eyewitnesses to have been dug and utilized as mass graves have actually been located / proven to exist within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ of the above said verified eyewitnessed mass graves within the boundary of the camp currently contain human remains.

_?_ scientific reports detailing the forensic analysis of remains located within the boundary of the camp were completed.

Furthermore, because I want to do all I can to put an end to holocaust denial, I agree to challenge Greg Gerdes to accept this wager no later than _?_/_?_/_?_, and agree that if I refuse to answer a question or get caught lying during our debate - I lose the bet.

As well, I accept and acknowledge that the option of demanding that both sides prove to each other that they have the ways and means to make good on the amount that I chose to bet above is mine - which I _?_ (choose - or - do not choose) to invoke.

Remember:

What kind of self-deceiving coward calls a skeptic of their unsubstantiated allegations a

β€œdenier” - yet is unwilling to bet that they can prove what they so vehemently allege is true?

(One cannot β€œdeny” something that does not exist or that has never been proven to be true.)

http://www.nafcash.com/

What are you waiting for Robessie?

What are you so afraid of?
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.