Mass pyres, how did they work?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29694
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Mass pyres, how did they work?

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:28 pm
Nessie wrote:
You have admitted that the selected for work transports was 25,000 at most, which is 3% of c850,000. Odd how we can find evidence for 3% of the transports which were specifically for people selected to work at the other camps, but not the other 97% who were not selected to work and you claim were transported to other camps.
You have "admitted" that some Jews DID transit through Treblinka. You claim that they were all just "selected to work". Really? The guy who left Treblinka on the same train that he arrived on said nothing about being "selected for work". Apparently he and the people he arrived with just stood around with their thumb up their bums waiting for the train to be cleaned. As he said, looking at the sky and listening to the birds. How was he and his fellow deportees "selected for work"?

Then we have the trainload of men, women and children who left Treblinka. How were they "selected for work"? Let's not forget the trainload of women, either. Who said that they were "selected for work"? As usual, you don't mention the deportees spoken of in the USHMM document. I've never claimed that the limited number of deportees who transited through Treblinka were proof that Treblinka was a transit camp. However, they are damn good evidence that was the case.
ONE witness to a mass transport who did not reference being selected to work. ONE out of c850,000!

Then you ignore Treblinka could have been one of three camps, one of which is acknowledged by all to be a transit camp. Why would the Nazis build Malkinia transit camp and then another nearby at TII?
It's odd how you claim that 3% of the deportees leaving Treblinka is irrelevant but you nor anyone else can produce 3% of the alleged cremains at the AR camps. The average weight of cremains for mixed cremations would be 4-5 lbs of cremains. At 4-5 lbs, the net weight of cremains at Treblinka would be 3,400,000 to 4,250,000 lbs of cremains. How about showing us 3% of those cremains, Nessie? That would be a minimum of a little over 100,000 lbs of cremains. Right, like that's going to happen. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.
You demand weight, but how about volume. When 2 hectares of land is found to contain ash and cremated remains and excavations and where bombs had been blown up showed cremains down for many meters, that is a huge potential total volume. Indeed, 2 hectares down to 7m is 140,000m3 or 56 Olympic sized swimming pools.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29694
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Mass pyres, how did they work?

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:35 am
Nessie wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:29 pm
The evidence of c850,000 killed is from the documents and witnesses.
And Nessie continues to lie. No surprise. I've already explained documents about transfers ONLY TELL US who went into the camp. NOTHING MORE. NOTHING LESS. To deny this is to be dishonest. But that's what trolls like him are all about.
The documents ON THEIR OWN, only tells us how many arrived at the camp. The documents WITH the witnesses evidence how many were killed there as the documents give credibility and act as corroboration to the witnesses.

How many killed then tells us how many were cremated on the mass pyres.
Nessie wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:29 pm
Werd wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:44 pm
WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CREMATION REMAINS OF 700,000 CORPSES?
Now, show me your witness, physical and documentary evidence for the revisionist hypothesis of health measures.
See that? He answers my request with another request. :roll:
You have dishonestly edited out this;

"The physical evidence that there are cremains at TII is from the physical examinations of the camp. The evidence of c850,000 killed is from the documents and witnesses."

I told you where the evidence for the c850,000 comes from. Then I asked you to show me your witnesses, physical and documentary evidence.
If he could show the remains of 700,000 corpses, he would. He won't. Because he can't. All he has are eyewitnesses who clearly choose to tell us lies about flammable blood, fake colours of freshly gassed bodies, but who are strangely silent on the amount of wood needed and where it came from. :lol:
I have more than that. I dedicated an entire thread to listing evidence that TII was a death camp and challenged deniers to show me their evidence. The deniers, including you, failed miserably!

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3808

Stop dodging and show me your evidence.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 8708
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Mass pyres, how did they work?

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie says this about his combustible cadavers:
They are if you apply 1000 degrees of heat to them and the 20-30% fat content will act as a fuel.
Right, you can put a cadaver in a crematorium, apply high heat for an hour or so and you have a cremated cadaver. What does that have to do with burning some twigs or brush under a pile of 2-3,000 corpses? Cadavers don't catch fire and burn on their own. What don't you understand about that?

Men with 20-30% body fat are considered obese. Women with 30% body fat are overweight. Yet here you are claiming that the Jews from wartime ghettos were overweight and obese. Well, close enough for holyhoax work. Remember...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29694
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Mass pyres, how did they work?

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:37 am
Nessie says this about his combustible cadavers:
They are if you apply 1000 degrees of heat to them and the 20-30% fat content will act as a fuel.
Right, you can put a cadaver in a crematorium, apply high heat for an hour or so and you have a cremated cadaver.
So, with sufficient heat and fuel a body is combustible.
What does that have to do with burning some twigs or brush under a pile of 2-3,000 corpses? Cadavers don't catch fire and burn on their own. What don't you understand about that?
That there is corroborating evidence from multiple witnesses and physical evidence that building a pyre in a certain way, fuelled with a surprisingly small amount of wood, bodies will catch fire and burn.
Men with 20-30% body fat are considered obese. Women with 30% body fat are overweight. Yet here you are claiming that the Jews from wartime ghettos were overweight and obese. Well, close enough for holyhoax work. Remember...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
https://www.calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html

"The healthy range of body fat for men is typically defined as 8-19%, while the healthy range for women is 21-33%."

I have been saying 20-30%, I should change that to 10-30%. The witnesses commented that female bodies burned better than male. It does not matter what you think would happen, what is important is what is evidenced to have happened.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 8708
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Mass pyres, how did they work?

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
So, with sufficient heat and fuel a body is combustible.
You have apparently forgotten the definition of combustible so I'll post it again.
From the American Heritage Dictionary
combustible
adj.
Capable of igniting and burning.
n.
A substance that ignites and burns readily.
What part of, "A substance that ignites and burns readily" don't you understand, Nessie?
That there is corroborating evidence from multiple witnesses and physical evidence that building a pyre in a certain way, fuelled with a surprisingly small amount of wood, bodies will catch fire and burn.
What part of "Multiple liars aren't evidence of anything but lies'' don't you understand, Nessie? Corpses don't, "catch fire and burn". See the definition of "combustible". It takes energy in the form of heat to cremate a cadaver and that's a physical reality that you can't change.
... what is important is what is evidenced to have happened.
You have no evidence. You have the fantasies told by proven liars. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.

Werd
Posts: 10307
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Mass pyres, how did they work?

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:32 am
The documents ON THEIR OWN, only tells us how many arrived at the camp.
Good boy.
The documents WITH the witnesses evidence how many were killed there
Nope. That's only the witnesses telling us how many were killed there.

Nessie is such an abuser of logic, it's astounding. But also expected.

"The physical evidence that there are cremains at TII is from the physical examinations of the camp.
Cremains in and of themselves don't prove that they are the remains of 850,000 or 700,000 or whatever!
The evidence of c850,000 killed is from the documents
Nope. Sorry. You just admitted documents only tell us who went into the camp and nothing more and nothing less.
witnesses."
This is really all the evidence you have. Eyewitnesses who have been known to lie, and missing Jews.
I dedicated an entire thread to listing evidence that TII was a death camp and challenged deniers to show me their evidence. The deniers, including you, failed miserably!
And yet you still can't quantify the remains proving they are the remains of nearly a million Jewish corpses.

Norm
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:59 pm
Contact:

Re: Mass pyres, how did they work?

Post by Norm »

Nessie:.
The witnesses commented that female bodies burned better than male.
Image
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29694
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Mass pyres, how did they work?

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:33 am
Nessie wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:32 am
The documents ON THEIR OWN, only tells us how many arrived at the camp.
Good boy.
You will be the good boy if you manage to remember I said that for more than a day.
The documents WITH the witnesses evidence how many were killed there
Nope. That's only the witnesses telling us how many were killed there.

Nessie is such an abuser of logic, it's astounding. But also expected.
It is logical when witnesses say many people were killed and the documents show many people were sent to the camp. That is called corroboration, because the two forms of evidence confirm and do not contradict each other.

Say the witnesses said lots of people were killed, but the documents told us hardly anyone was sent to the camp, then we would not have corroboration because the evidence conflict and contradicts.
"The physical evidence that there are cremains at TII is from the physical examinations of the camp.
Cremains in and of themselves don't prove that they are the remains of 850,000 or 700,000 or whatever!
When those cremains are found over 2 hectares and down to a depth of 7m, then, like the documents, that confirms and corroborates what the witnesses said.

Say the witnesses said lots of people were cremated, but an examination found cremains over only a few square meters and down to a depth of a meter, then we would not have corroboration because the evidence conflicts and contradicts.
The evidence of c850,000 killed is from the documents
Nope. Sorry. You just admitted documents only tell us who went into the camp and nothing more and nothing less.
Nope, you just dishonestly edited what I said again. I said documents and witnesses, not just documents. Put the two together and they evidence how many were killed.
witnesses."
This is really all the evidence you have. Eyewitnesses who have been known to lie, and missing Jews.
Lie. I have evidence showing that c850,000 were sent to the camp and a large area of cremated remains. Add to that multiple witnesses, Jewish and Nazi and that there is no evidence those people all left the camp and you have corroborative evidence they were killed and cremated there.
I dedicated an entire thread to listing evidence that TII was a death camp and challenged deniers to show me their evidence. The deniers, including you, failed miserably!
And yet you still can't quantify the remains proving they are the remains of nearly a million Jewish corpses.
That is you ignoring 2 hectares up to 7m deep, which is the volume of 56 Olympic sized swimming pools.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29694
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Mass pyres, how did they work?

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:26 am
Nessie wrote:
So, with sufficient heat and fuel a body is combustible.
You have apparently forgotten the definition of combustible so I'll post it again.
From the American Heritage Dictionary
combustible
adj.
Capable of igniting and burning.
n.
A substance that ignites and burns readily.
What part of, "A substance that ignites and burns readily" don't you understand, Nessie?
That there is corroborating evidence from multiple witnesses and physical evidence that building a pyre in a certain way, fuelled with a surprisingly small amount of wood, bodies will catch fire and burn.
What part of "Multiple liars aren't evidence of anything but lies'' don't you understand, Nessie? Corpses don't, "catch fire and burn". See the definition of "combustible". It takes energy in the form of heat to cremate a cadaver and that's a physical reality that you can't change.
Best you go down your local crematorium and inform them that corpses do not burn.
... what is important is what is evidenced to have happened.
You have no evidence.
That is a bare faced lie. The ONLY evidence you discuss is the evidence from witnesses who say there were mass pyres and the evidence of cremated remains found at the camp.
You have the fantasies told by proven liars. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.
OK, so list your evidence as to what did happen. Remember, you say all Jews lie.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Norm
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:59 pm
Contact:

Re: Mass pyres, how did they work?

Post by Norm »

Nessie:
The ONLY evidence you discuss is the evidence from witnesses who say there were mass pyres and the evidence of cremated remains found at the camp.
Image

I, _?_ (full legal - VERIFIALBE - name),

am so confident that the Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka II "holocausts" happened - as alleged in orthodox historiography,
and that the "eyewitness" testimony for said "holocausts within the holocaust" - constitutes credible evidence,
and that the investigations of said "holocaust" camps in search of empirical evidence - were valid,
that I am willing to bet Greg Gerdes _?_ (choose one):


1: $ .o6 US

2: $ .60 US

3: $ 6.00 US

4: $ 60.00 US

5: $ 600.00 US

6: $ 6,666.66 US


that I can show him the evidence which proves _?_ (list all that apply):


1: With 100% certainty

2: Beyond a shadow of a doubt

3: With the utmost certainty

4: With the same standard of proof espoused by Michael Shermer and the so-called "Skeptics" Society

5: With the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts

6: With the same standard of proof applied in U.S. civil courts

7: With the same standard of proof applied in German Federal Republic courts

8: With the same standard of proof applied at Nuremberg


that at _?_ (choose one):

1: Belzec

2: Sobibor

3: Treblinka II


no less than (choose as many as apply):


_?_ people were dead on arrival at the camp.

_?_ people (internees) actually set foot (dead or alive) within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ people were murdered within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ people died by means of poison gas within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ people died by means of a bullet wound received within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ people were buried (as whole corpses) within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ corpses "in a wax-fat transformation" currently lie within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ people were cremated within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ pounds of human cremains were buried within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ pounds of human remains currently lie within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ human teeth currently lie within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ bullets currently lie within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ pits / ditches alleged by the eyewitnesses to have been dug and utilized as burning / cremation - pits / ditches have actually been located / proven to exist within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ of the above said verified eyewitnessed burning / cremation - pits / ditches within the boundary of the camp currently contain human remains.

_?_ pits / ditches alleged by the eyewitnesses to have been dug and utilized as mass graves have actually been located / proven to exist within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ of the above said verified eyewitnessed mass graves within the boundary of the camp currently contain human remains.

_?_ scientific reports detailing the forensic analysis of remains located within the boundary of the camp were completed.


Furthermore, because I want to do all I can to put an end to holocaust denial, I agree to challenge Greg Gerdes to accept this wager no later than _?_/_?_/_?_, and agree that if I refuse to answer a question or get caught lying during our debate - I lose the bet.

As well, I accept and acknowledge that the option of demanding that both sides prove to each other that they have the ways and means to make good on the amount that I chose to bet above is mine - which I _?_ (choose - or - do not choose) to invoke.

Remember:

What kind of self-deceiving coward calls a skeptic of their unsubstantiated allegations a

“denier” - yet is unwilling to bet that they can prove what they so vehemently allege is true?

(One cannot “deny” something that does not exist or that has never been proven to be true.)

http://www.nafcash.com/

Image


What are you waiting for Robessie?

What are you so afraid of?
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 16 guests