ONE witness to a mass transport who did not reference being selected to work. ONE out of c850,000!Turnagain wrote: ↑Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:28 pmNessie wrote:You have "admitted" that some Jews DID transit through Treblinka. You claim that they were all just "selected to work". Really? The guy who left Treblinka on the same train that he arrived on said nothing about being "selected for work". Apparently he and the people he arrived with just stood around with their thumb up their bums waiting for the train to be cleaned. As he said, looking at the sky and listening to the birds. How was he and his fellow deportees "selected for work"?You have admitted that the selected for work transports was 25,000 at most, which is 3% of c850,000. Odd how we can find evidence for 3% of the transports which were specifically for people selected to work at the other camps, but not the other 97% who were not selected to work and you claim were transported to other camps.
Then we have the trainload of men, women and children who left Treblinka. How were they "selected for work"? Let's not forget the trainload of women, either. Who said that they were "selected for work"? As usual, you don't mention the deportees spoken of in the USHMM document. I've never claimed that the limited number of deportees who transited through Treblinka were proof that Treblinka was a transit camp. However, they are damn good evidence that was the case.
Then you ignore Treblinka could have been one of three camps, one of which is acknowledged by all to be a transit camp. Why would the Nazis build Malkinia transit camp and then another nearby at TII?
You demand weight, but how about volume. When 2 hectares of land is found to contain ash and cremated remains and excavations and where bombs had been blown up showed cremains down for many meters, that is a huge potential total volume. Indeed, 2 hectares down to 7m is 140,000m3 or 56 Olympic sized swimming pools.It's odd how you claim that 3% of the deportees leaving Treblinka is irrelevant but you nor anyone else can produce 3% of the alleged cremains at the AR camps. The average weight of cremains for mixed cremations would be 4-5 lbs of cremains. At 4-5 lbs, the net weight of cremains at Treblinka would be 3,400,000 to 4,250,000 lbs of cremains. How about showing us 3% of those cremains, Nessie? That would be a minimum of a little over 100,000 lbs of cremains. Right, like that's going to happen. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.