Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7534
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Huntinger »

Boyar wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 11:43 pm
yeah its just a coincidence that the entire Jewish population was collateral damage, and the guy also wanted to take the work Jews and kill them as "collateral damage" but was overruled :lol: just stop you retard. at some point the trolling becomes too stupid even for you
I would suggest you stop the insults.
Make up your mind, before you were saying along with Nessie it was just the useless eaters. So what was it? You people do change your stories.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


Boyar
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Boyar »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 11:56 pm
Boyar wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 11:43 pm
yeah its just a coincidence that the entire Jewish population was collateral damage, and the guy also wanted to take the work Jews and kill them as "collateral damage" but was overruled :lol: just stop you retard. at some point the trolling becomes too stupid even for you
I would suggest you stop the insults.
Make up your mind, before you were saying along with Nessie it was just the useless eaters. So what was it? You people do change your stories.
its not changing stories. the final solution was applied variably depending on the situation and labor requirements which often led to well documented conflicts between the civilian administrations and the RHSA which only corroborate the holocaust narrative further as a real event not some ret conned hoax. you go from "they evacuated the jews" to "actually there werent even that many jews in europe" to back again in a couple of posts while saying we "change our stories' :lol: . in this case the EG were just exterminating nearly all the Jews in Lithuania , labor be damned, so you retreat to your ghoulish and insane explanations of "terrorists" but also 'oops it was collateral damage' :lol: keep making an idiot out of yourself

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7534
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Huntinger »

Boyar wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 12:14 am
in this case the EG were just exterminating nearly all the Jews in Lithuania , labor be damned, so you retreat to your ghoulish and insane explanations of "terrorists" but also 'oops it was collateral damage'
You are still being insulting which really means you are running out of platitudes. This is a common theme amongst the Klowns. Many of the alleged atrocities in the Baltic states are attributed to their own Polizei as revenge attacks for when Juden sold them down the river to the Soviets resulting in the deaths of thousands of people. People like yourself only speak of what happened to the poor Juden, without looking into the reasons for the retaliations.

It was a fact of life that many of these Partizani were Juden, ordered by the Red Army, being under their control to undertake terrorist activities.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29170
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Nessie »

Boyar wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 12:14 am
Huntinger wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 11:56 pm
Boyar wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 11:43 pm
yeah its just a coincidence that the entire Jewish population was collateral damage, and the guy also wanted to take the work Jews and kill them as "collateral damage" but was overruled :lol: just stop you retard. at some point the trolling becomes too stupid even for you
I would suggest you stop the insults.
Make up your mind, before you were saying along with Nessie it was just the useless eaters. So what was it? You people do change your stories.
its not changing stories. the final solution was applied variably depending on the situation and labor requirements which often led to well documented conflicts between the civilian administrations and the RHSA which only corroborate the holocaust narrative further as a real event not some ret conned hoax. you go from "they evacuated the jews" to "actually there werent even that many jews in europe" to back again in a couple of posts while saying we "change our stories' :lol: . in this case the EG were just exterminating nearly all the Jews in Lithuania , labor be damned, so you retreat to your ghoulish and insane explanations of "terrorists" but also 'oops it was collateral damage' :lol: keep making an idiot out of yourself
That Nazi policy varied from country to country and changed over time, as the war progressed, is beyond the limited understanding of deniers.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Boyar
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Boyar »

Nessie wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 12:44 pm


That Nazi policy varied from country to country and changed over time, as the war progressed, is beyond the limited understanding of deniers.
perhaps to some, but its about understanding, its about gotchas. if they point out some perceived inconsistency is the narrative they think it might trick some receptive retard that the whole narrative must then be thrown out, and replaced with... nothing, because they know there are no alternative narratives, they're all completely stupid or debunked. thats why the revisionist movement is dead and they've regressed to kids sharing memes about masturbation machines . thats why its really jarring when you come here and see some autist yelling about a drag line or something (seperate from pure parody accounts like huntinger) which most of these memers just couldnt or wouldnt care enough to understand

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9353
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by been-there »

Huntinger wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 12:38 am
Boyar wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 12:14 am
in this case the EG were just exterminating nearly all the Jews in Lithuania , labor be damned, so you retreat to your ghoulish and insane explanations of "terrorists" but also 'oops it was collateral damage'
You are still being insulting which really means you are running out of platitudes.
Exactly.
Insults, demonisation and the fallacious logic of ad hominem and strawman arguments is what the quasi-religious narrative deserving of the nick name holy-hoax is almost entirely based upon.

Huntinger wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 12:38 am
People like yourself only speak of what happened to the poor Juden, without looking into the reasons for the retaliations.
Precisely!
Which is why the 'holocaust' (holy hoax?) is an out-of-context pseudo-history that not only deceives by omission, but is intrinsically racist because it is based on the notion that 'Jewish' suffering was special and more worthy of respect and attention than everyone elses.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29170
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Nessie »

Boyar wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 3:09 pm
.... if they point out some perceived inconsistency is the narrative they think it might trick some receptive retard that the whole narrative must then be thrown out, and replaced with... nothing, because they know there are no alternative narratives...
Which is the key to Holocaust denial debunking.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9353
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by been-there »

Boyar wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 3:09 pm
.... if they point out some perceived inconsistency in the narrative they think it might trick some receptive retard that the whole narrative must then be thrown out, and replaced with... nothing, because they know there are no alternative narratives...
Wow! What a monumentally misinformed miscomprehension and self-delusion. :o

Seriously, I genuinely believe these people can only be helped to deal with the historical facts by some sort of simultaneous psychotherapy.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Boyar
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Boyar »

Nessie wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 4:12 pm
Boyar wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 3:09 pm
.... if they point out some perceived inconsistency is the narrative they think it might trick some receptive retard that the whole narrative must then be thrown out, and replaced with... nothing, because they know there are no alternative narratives...
Which is the key to Holocaust denial debunking.
but if someone wants to believe it was fake and will work back from there, its very hard to shake, like some kind of a psychosis, like with a lot of conspiracy stuff. they will concoct any sort of head-narrative or if necessary just blot out anything uncomfortable or unworkable in their consciousness. Its all based on the emotional part of the brain like politics, fundamentally its the mood that dictates things and the rationalization and confirmation bias follows. How many people used to be 9/11 truthers or moon landing hoax believers but after a while they got bored/lost this emotional connection to it and if you ask them today they'll shrug and say it was probably the official version?

you know all this of course , and pointing out they dont have their own version of the holocaust, i agree is useful to discredit it to non-involved people, non-partisan people , the issue being that despite this much complained about holocaust education propaganda system, most people know next to nothing about it other than something about Jews being gassed in Auschwitz in Germany or something , let alone be able to appreciate the numbers, demographics and geography

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29170
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Nessie »

been-there wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 6:27 pm
Boyar wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 3:09 pm
.... if they point out some perceived inconsistency in the narrative they think it might trick some receptive retard that the whole narrative must then be thrown out, and replaced with... nothing, because they know there are no alternative narratives...
Wow! What a monumentally misinformed miscomprehension and self-delusion. :o

Seriously, I genuinely believe these people can only be helped to deal with the historical facts by some sort of simultaneous psychotherapy.
The point you are missing is that you have no historical facts. You have no evidence to show what did happen.

No one in their right mind should believe any of the various vague denier suggestions of what might have happened, when you have no evidence. Suggestions such as the Nazis just let c2.5 million Jews go to work on local farms, or dumped them in the eastern territories, or they changed their names after the war are monumentally stupid. You just cannot see that.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 18 guests