Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Huntinger

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:48 am
You have provided no GPR or any other evidence to show no (or very little in the way of) ground disturbances.
You have provided no forrensic evidence to show no cremated remains mixed into the ground.
You have provided no witnesses who worked at the camp who say no gassings and what happened instead.
You have provided no documents to show mass transports back out of the camp that arrived anywhere else.

You keep on dodging, so I will keep on reminding you that you are unable to explain why anyone should believe what you cannot evidence, over what is evidenced.
This poster posted the following here about 24 hours later. Even the spelling mistakes are identical. It is profoundly clear this poster is just copying and pasting without considered reflection to advance any knowledge. It is clear this poster has little interest in clarifying history but the opposite, to obfuscate it.
You have provided no GPR or any other evidence to show no (or very little in the way of) ground disturbances.
You have provided no forrensic evidence to show no cremated remains mixed into the ground.
You have provided no witnesses who worked at the camp who say no gassings and what happened instead.
You have provided no documents to show mass transports back out of the camp that arrived anywhere else.

You keep on dodging, so I will keep on reminding you that you are unable to explain why anyone should believe what you cannot evidence, over what is evidenced.
It says Less volume in the chamber, the less gas is needed, the lower any pressure change (assuming there is no means to regulate pressure
It is clear this poster has very little technical knowledge and is making uninformed layman assumptions. It is out of its depth.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

If the sentence, "Water is wet" were somehow incorporated into a revisionist position, Nessie would be here declaring that water isn't actually wet. After all, water is just the liquid form of H2O so the revisionist must prove that the liquid form was actually used...it COULDA' been cold so the water would be ice...etc.

So it goes with Nessie and the hermetically sealed gas chamber. However, he can't seem to comprehend the fact that as the volume of space available for the exhaust is reduced the faster the pressure will rise. If the volume of space available for the gas is reduced to one (1) m^3 then the time needed to raise the pressure to .5 atm is under 2 (1.875) seconds. So it goes in Nessie's la-la land.

Nessie wrote:
That over 75 years later, it is still possible to find cremains on the surface of the camp is evidence that a lot was buried there.
Note how carefully Nessie avoids the question, "How much cremains have been found"? He also avoids the question of, "Have those alleged cremains been laboratory tested to prove they are actual human cremains"? The quantity of cremains, their origin and authenticity are questions that Nessie weasel dodges and refuses to answer. So it goes in Nessie's la-la land.
I do not believe that you have even watched Hunts video if you are asking me that. The witnesses clearly stated on arrival that the Nazis asked about certain workers needed and those who identified themselves were taken, mostly to Majdanek, where they worked.
Nessie weasel dodges the fact that most of the witnesses from the Spielberg interviews make no mention at all of their specific skills. None of the witnesses declare that they were "selected for work". That's just Nessie's weasel dodge to avoid having to admit that deportees did, in fact, transit through Treblinka.
The burden of proof is on you to back up your claim of no gassings, cremains or graves.
Nessie is still trying to shift the burden of proof. Nessie is still FAILING.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Huntinger wrote:
It is clear this poster has very little technical knowledge and is making uninformed layman assumptions. It is out of its depth.
Nessie is a true believer. As such, he has no intention of allowing facts or reality to intrude on his belief.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger »

Nessie's claim that finding a shark tooth at Treblinka proves that 800,000 people were gassed, buried, reinterred, cremated and reburied certainly shuts down this debate. I mean... how can you argue with that?

I found a shark tooth at the beach last summer and it had me wondering just what was under that sand.

Depth Check
Site Moderator

Post by Depth Check »

Gentlemen, please get back on topic or I will lock this thread.

Boyar

Post by Boyar »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:35 am
Alonso wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:35 am
Huntinger wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:47 pm
Most of the available evidence to contradict the narrative fell into the hands of the victors.
I'm aware of this, but still there must be some original documents available. Following my previous example, as a regular Joe I've no idea of how to find an original copy of that Wrexham Leader paper with the confessions of torture, but I guess that it should be relatively easy for a professional historian to find it. Or some of the communications between nazi officials that disprove the mass gassings. Or a peer reviewed scientific study that demonstrates the impossibility of the holocaust claims. There has to be something like that.
Many of the documents that I linked to here;

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... ce-on.html

were found at the Auschwitz archive by the denier Carlo Mattogno, for example;

- Letter from Karl Bischoff of 13 January 1943 on “doors for crematorium I in the POW camp, ordered with letter dated Oct. 26, 1942 are urgently required for the carrying out of the special measures” [Mattogno, STIA, p. 91]

and Jean Claude Pressac, who has expressed doubts about the gassings, for example;

- Work time sheet of 2 March 1943 on “concrete in gas chamber” in crematorium 4 [Pressac, Technique, p. 446]

The deniers who have gone to Auschwitz-Birkenau and have completed research for evidence, have only found evidence for gassings. They have not found any evidence of any alternative as to what took place inside the kremas.
sorry was just going through the first few pages of this thread but i didnt realize how many totally incriminating documents related to the gas chambers at Auschwitz there were, either mentioning gas chambers directly or just as damning stuff like undressing rooms and hot air systems and gas tight doors/windows for a "morgue" or "crematorium". i suppose they might say they're forgeries but werent several discovered by revisionists themselves? seriously, if i was a professional revisionist and had to minimize or explain away these wordings i would be totally screwed, have no idea how to even start. have holocaust deniers ever addressed all that stuff? they need to do that first and foremost instead of talking about excavators or shark teeth or whatver

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Boyar wrote:
they need to do that first and foremost instead of talking about excavators or shark teeth or whatver
You betcha', Boyar, we should just accept the events of the holyhoax as a fait accompli. Asking how was it done is strictly verboten under hoaxer rules. If it happened, it was possible.

Off topic: Are you actually too lard-ass lazy to depress the caps key? Add some correct punctuation? Apparently so.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Boyar wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 7:48 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:35 am
Alonso wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:35 am
Huntinger wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:47 pm
Most of the available evidence to contradict the narrative fell into the hands of the victors.
I'm aware of this, but still there must be some original documents available. Following my previous example, as a regular Joe I've no idea of how to find an original copy of that Wrexham Leader paper with the confessions of torture, but I guess that it should be relatively easy for a professional historian to find it. Or some of the communications between nazi officials that disprove the mass gassings. Or a peer reviewed scientific study that demonstrates the impossibility of the holocaust claims. There has to be something like that.
Many of the documents that I linked to here;

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... ce-on.html

were found at the Auschwitz archive by the denier Carlo Mattogno, for example;

- Letter from Karl Bischoff of 13 January 1943 on “doors for crematorium I in the POW camp, ordered with letter dated Oct. 26, 1942 are urgently required for the carrying out of the special measures” [Mattogno, STIA, p. 91]

and Jean Claude Pressac, who has expressed doubts about the gassings, for example;

- Work time sheet of 2 March 1943 on “concrete in gas chamber” in crematorium 4 [Pressac, Technique, p. 446]

The deniers who have gone to Auschwitz-Birkenau and have completed research for evidence, have only found evidence for gassings. They have not found any evidence of any alternative as to what took place inside the kremas.
sorry was just going through the first few pages of this thread but i didnt realize how many totally incriminating documents related to the gas chambers at Auschwitz there were, either mentioning gas chambers directly or just as damning stuff like undressing rooms and hot air systems and gas tight doors/windows for a "morgue" or "crematorium". i suppose they might say they're forgeries but werent several discovered by revisionists themselves? seriously, if i was a professional revisionist and had to minimize or explain away these wordings i would be totally screwed, have no idea how to even start. have holocaust deniers ever addressed all that stuff? they need to do that first and foremost instead of talking about excavators or shark teeth or whatver
There are numerous documents recording the construction of gas chambers inside Kremas II to V at Birkenau. Deniers try to claim that those gas chambers were in fact temporary showers or delousing chambers or even bomb shelters.

But they cannot produce any corroborating evidence, particularly witnesses who remember showering, delousing or sheltering from bombs inside the kremas. You will know by now that denial is not driven by the evidence, but by a desire to promote a fake history.

The documents, witnesses and subsequent cover up by the Nazis at Birkenau is a way to prove the Holocaust in under an hour.
Last edited by Nessie on Tue May 26, 2020 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 11:30 pm
Boyar wrote:
they need to do that first and foremost instead of talking about excavators or shark teeth or whatver
You betcha', Boyar, we should just accept the events of the holyhoax as a fait accompli. Asking how was it done is strictly verboten under hoaxer rules. If it happened, it was possible.

Off topic: Are you actually too lard-ass lazy to depress the caps key? Add some correct punctuation? Apparently so.
Asking how it happened is not forbidden, stop lying.

The issue is that because the Nazis went to a great deal of effort to cover up their crime and the amount of hearsay evidence, we do not know exactly how the gas chambers functioned.

Deniers seize on that gap in our knowledge, cherry pick some of what some witnesses said and weave a version of events deliberately designed to make it appear that the gas chambers could not have worked.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:44 am
The burden of proof is on you to back up your claim of no gassings, cremains or graves.
Nessie is still trying to shift the burden of proof. Nessie is still FAILING.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
It is up to you to evidence your claims. You are the one shifting the burden of proof by demanding I disprove your claim of no cremains etc.