Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28884
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:51 am
Nessie wrote:
You have stated why you do believe the evidence, you have not proved it did not happen. Big difference and one you fail to spot.
Just because you're an ill educated innumerate fool who can't understand the math of how the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers are an impossibility or why the M&H draglines couldn't have dug the mass graves as claimed by CS-C doesn't invalidate such proofs.
The hermetic sealing as explained by Wiernik, in that it was the doors and a vent that was sealed, makes sense. When you take into consideration the system of pipes and that gas was pumped into the chambers, the claim the chamber as a whole was a hermetic seal is clearly wrong. The vacuum claim was made by those less familiar with the chambers and those who were very familiar with their workings, made no vacuum claims.

There is no claim by anyone at the camp a M&H dragline was used to dig the graves.

Your doubts are not evidence and can be explained.
Small numbers selected on arrival to work does not make TII a transit camp.
Nessie tries to minimize the fact that there's proof that thousands did transit through Treblinka by claiming that they were "selected for work". Which of the deportees specifically said that they were "selected for work"? What about the deportees who made no mention of any specific skills whatsoever?
The interviews were edited down, in the longer interviews I have seen, they all say they were taken to other camps to work. The work selection process was also described by witnesses at Birkenau and Sobibor.
Nessie claims that a handful of alleged cremains of unproven origin is proof that ~850,000 cadavers were cremated but the testimony of very credible witnesses that they and at least 10-15,000 other deportees left Treblinka alive and in good health is dismissed as just "selections for work."

Nessie claims that we must take the word of a Polish partisan, Zabecki, and a Polish train conductor as absolute, unquestionable proof that nobody except the 10-15,000 deportees who were "selected for work" left Treblinka in departing trains. Both Zabecki and the conductor somehow managed to miss seeing those 20-25 occupied trains. Just a little (heh-heh) "oversight".
No wonder you repeatedly dodge my question;

Can you explain why anyone should accept your claim that I have no evidence, when all you discuss is the evidence I have?
You expressing your reasons why you do not believe the narrative, is not evidence it did not happen. You need evidence from witnesses, documents, forensics etc to prove what happened.
The principles of gas, volume and pressure have been established for almost 400 years by Boyle's law. Witness testimony isn't going to change that. The principles of geometry and trigonometry have been established since the times of Euclid and claims by your "witnesses" aren't going to change them. The laws of thermodynamics are well established and the magic Jew barbeque isn't going to change them, either. None of those principles are going to change to suit an innumerate fool.
You do not have precise details about the workings of the chambers on which to base your calculations. You can only get precise and accurate calculations form precise and accurate information.
The witnesses speak to arriving at the TII station, being selected to work and then leaving the camp.
Bullshit! Specific witnesses spoke of spending anywhere from overnight to eight days at Treblinka. I suppose that you're claiming that they just camped out on the loading dock. Of course they entered the camp.
Those witnesses may have been at TI or Malkinia. Malkinia is the transit camp that you try to pretend was not nearby TII.
As far as why I debunk the claims of your witnesses, it's to prove that they are lying about the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers, lying about the 10X25X50 meter (or larger) graves and their lies about the magic Jew barbeque.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Your doubts about the evidence can be explained and those doubts are not evidential in themselves. To prove what happened, you need evidence. No wonder you dodge my question of;

Why should anyone believe what you cannot evidence, over what can be evidenced?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28884
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:00 am
Nessie wrote:
C S-C examines all of the evidence, witnesses, documents, forensics, archaeology and it all corroborates that TII was a death camp.
Nessie weasel dodges the fact of CS-C's a priori assumption that Treblinka was an extermination facility. CS-C is a charlatan of the first order.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
It is odd you understand what a priori means, but you do not understand what evidence means.

C S-C follows the evidence. You do not. No wonder you dodge;

Why should anyone believe what you cannot evidence, over what can be evidenced?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28884
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:06 am
Huntinger wrote:
This thread is totally off topic and just a discourse on evidencing as highlighted in lime above.
Indeed, Hunt, Nessie states his "evidence". His evidence is debunked. Nessie restates his debunked evidence. His evidence is debunked again. Rinse and repeat ad infinitum. It's tiresome.
Your supposed debunking is faulty. You cannot answer the following questions;

What was the precise volume of the gas chambers (old and new) at TII (including pipework and taking into account the people inside)?

What was the exact type of engine used and how much exhaust did it emit?

Precisely how long was the engine run for?

Was there are means to stop pressure building up in the chambers?

What was hermetically sealed (it cannot have been the chambers themselves, as they had pipes into them)?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28884
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain, stop dodging;

Can you explain why anyone should accept your claim that I have no evidence, when all you discuss is the evidence I have?

Why should anyone believe what you cannot evidence, over what can be evidenced?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28884
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:06 am
Huntinger wrote:
This thread is totally off topic and just a discourse on evidencing as highlighted in lime above.
.....
This thread is about proving/disproving the Holocaust. How do you do that, without evidence?

The reason why I have Huntniger on ignore is that he makes seriously stupid comments that would only come from a troll. In a discussion about proving or disproving the Holocaust, we HAVE to discuss the evidence, what is evidence and what is not evidence and what the evidence means.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 8025
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Turnagain »

Uh-huh, Wiernik, Rajchman, Bomba, Rosenberg et al. didn't know their arse from their elbow about the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers. Only Nessie knows what they really meant when they said the gas/vacuum chambers were hermetically sealed.

Then we have another weasel dodge from Nessie.
There is no claim by anyone at the camp a M&H dragline was used to dig the graves.
Right, so what did excavate those 10X25X50 meter graves and build those 45-50 feet high stockpiles of ex? Why do Arad, Arc, CS-C et al. claim that the M&H draglines from T-1 excavated the graves and only you claim that they don't know their arse from their elbow?
The interviews were edited down, in the longer interviews I have seen, they all say they were taken to other camps to work.
Link or you're just blowing smoke.
You do not have precise details about the workings of the chambers on which to base your calculations.
Your ignorance is showing again. Witnesses agree that the CO producing engine was a gasoline engine from a Soviet tank. The gasoline engine used in the Soviet BT tanks was the knockoff of the American 27 liter Liberty L-12 engine. Exhaust output can be precisely calculated for the entire RPM operating range of that engine. Wiernik plainly stated in his book, "A Year in Treblinka", that the dimensions of the original gas chamber were 5X5X1.9 meters. Whether that's accurate down to the centimeter is irrelevant. Your claim that the precise details are unknown is bullshit.
Those witnesses may have been at TI or Malkinia.
Nessie is back to his what COULDA' happened. If it COULDA' happened then it DID happen (according to Nessie). The witnesses just made a (heh-heh) little "mistake". Again, Nessie claims that the witnesses didn't know their arse from their elbow.
Your doubts about the evidence can be explained and those doubts are not evidential in themselves.
Maybe someone can rebut my calculations but such ability is far beyond the limits of your intelligence. Until that "someone" comes along, those calculations are valid. Your claims that they aren't "evidence" notwithstanding.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

Turnagain
Posts: 8025
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
C S-C follows the evidence.
CS-C claims everything to be evidence that Treblinka was an extermination facility. Thus bricks become bricks from the gas chamber. Really? There's no other explanation for why bricks might have been used at T-2? What bullshit. CS-C declares the holes she has allegedly found with GPR to be "probable graves". Really? Wiernik declared the graves to be 10X25X50 meters. Rajchman claimed that they were even larger and that there were eleven such graves with at least one capable of containing 250,000 bodies. Where did CS-C claim to have found cremains? Of course there's the memorable moment when CS-C discovers the tiles (from the gas chamber) that have the star of David imprinted on them. Those tiles are more "proof" of a gas chamber. What else could they have been? So it goes with the charlatan, CS-C.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

Turnagain
Posts: 8025
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Can you explain why anyone should accept your claim that I have no evidence, when all you discuss is the evidence I have?
I don't "discuss" your phony claims, I debunk them. That leaves you with no evidence.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

rollo the ganger
Posts: 6232
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by rollo the ganger »

Nessie wrote:That you do not know what the sharks tooth evidences, shows that it is you who lacks the knowledge to have a rational, intelligent discussion.
I told you what it "evidences". Just because YOU don't believe it, or won't admit it's true, doesn't mean it's not.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28884
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:44 am
Uh-huh, Wiernik, Rajchman, Bomba, Rosenberg et al. didn't know their arse from their elbow about the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers. Only Nessie knows what they really meant when they said the gas/vacuum chambers were hermetically sealed.
Wiernik explains, it was the doors and vent, not the entire chamber itself, or else how was gas piped in?
Then we have another weasel dodge from Nessie.
There is no claim by anyone at the camp a M&H dragline was used to dig the graves.
Right, so what did excavate those 10X25X50 meter graves and build those 45-50 feet high stockpiles of ex? Why do Arad, Arc, CS-C et al. claim that the M&H draglines from T-1 excavated the graves and only you claim that they don't know their arse from their elbow?
We do not know for sure what make and model was used.
The interviews were edited down, in the longer interviews I have seen, they all say they were taken to other camps to work.
Link or you're just blowing smoke.
It is in the full Hunt video. Not edited down versions.
You do not have precise details about the workings of the chambers on which to base your calculations.
Your ignorance is showing again. Witnesses agree that the CO producing engine was a gasoline engine from a Soviet tank. The gasoline engine used in the Soviet BT tanks was the knockoff of the American 27 liter Liberty L-12 engine. Exhaust output can be precisely calculated for the entire RPM operating range of that engine.
You do not know that for sure.
Wiernik plainly stated in his book, "A Year in Treblinka", that the dimensions of the original gas chamber were 5X5X1.9 meters. Whether that's accurate down to the centimeter is irrelevant. Your claim that the precise details are unknown is bullshit.
Was that the old or new gas chambers? Why do you go with his measurements and not others? What about the volume including the pipework and minus all the people inside?

You cannot make precise calculations from imprecise information.
Those witnesses may have been at TI or Malkinia.
Nessie is back to his what COULDA' happened. If it COULDA' happened then it DID happen (according to Nessie). The witnesses just made a (heh-heh) little "mistake". Again, Nessie claims that the witnesses didn't know their arse from their elbow.
Only in your world are witnesses 100% accurate and liars at the same time :lol:
Your doubts about the evidence can be explained and those doubts are not evidential in themselves.
Maybe someone can rebut my calculations but such ability is far beyond the limits of your intelligence. Until that "someone" comes along, those calculations are valid. Your claims that they aren't "evidence" notwithstanding.
It is not the calculations themselves that is the problem, it is the unreliable information that you base those calculations on.
No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Why should anyone believe your claims, when you have no evidence?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 9 guests