Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Turnagain »

RODOH and CODOH might be ground zero but we're far from being alone, MrOlonzo. There's quite a few sites where the posters are aware that the holyhoax is indeed a fake and a hoax. National Vanguard, Christians for truth and Voat come immediately to mind. Youtube has taken down a lot of the comments sections of holyhoax videos from revisionists poking holes in the tales. I won't go so far as to claim that, "The tide has turned" as has Hannover but we are steadily gaining ground against the hoaxers.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

MrOlonzo

Post by MrOlonzo »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 9:57 am
RODOH and CODOH might be ground zero but we're far from being alone, MrOlonzo. There's quite a few sites where the posters are aware that the holyhoax is indeed a fake and a hoax. National Vanguard, Christians for truth and Voat come immediately to mind. Youtube has taken down a lot of the comments sections of holyhoax videos from revisionists poking holes in the tales. I won't go so far as to claim that, "The tide has turned" as has Hannover but we are steadily gaining ground against the hoaxers.
Many thanks, Im currently watching Mike Enoch take down this Hoax about three times a week. There was some debate as to wether it'd be boring but in fact everyone loves it. Its proving to be massively popular. I think there's a huge potential market for this subject.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
One can never predict the future with certainty but only probability. The probability in my mind that the holocaust is a hoax is close to .99999. If juden died in the war, they should be dignified with the truth. Heros and fighters for what they believed in, not victims. Many of them were true soldaten, true heros.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

MrOlonzo

Post by MrOlonzo »

Huntinger wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 10:14 am
Turnagain wrote:
One can never predict the future with certainty but only probability. The probability in my mind that the holocaust is a hoax is close to .99999. If juden died in the war, they should be dignified with the truth. Heros and fighters for what they believed in, not victims. Many of them were true soldaten, true heros.
Indeed, we're all dead in the end and no one can bring the dead to life so in the end the truth is best respect anyone can pay. However, these Jews are victims in many ways. Cult victims really, as are we all. Thats why this fight is so serious.