The logical flaws in denial.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 7291
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Turnagain »

Uh-huh, Nessie declares that the eyewitnesses to the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chamber just made a "mistake". Arad, ARC, CS-C et al. just made a "mistake" about the M&H dragline digging the graves and exhuming the bodies. Of course the witnesses who said that only some twigs or brush was used to set the bodies on the magic Jew barbeque ablaze just made another little "mistake" and oodles of firewood "COULDA'" been shipped into Treblinka.

Nah, Nessie doesn't change any of the narrative to suit his version of the holyhoax at Treblinka. That's just me lying about what he's said. You betcha', Nessie. Don't forget that you have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28143
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:48 am
Uh-huh, Nessie declares that the eyewitnesses to the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chamber just made a "mistake".
They did not make a mistake over the hermetic seals. They did make a mistake thinking a vacuum was used.
Arad, ARC, CS-C et al. just made a "mistake" about the M&H dragline digging the graves and exhuming the bodies.
We do not know what excavator was used, so we do not know if they made a mistake or not.
Of course the witnesses who said that only some twigs or brush was used to set the bodies on the magic Jew barbeque ablaze just made another little "mistake" and oodles of firewood "COULDA'" been shipped into Treblinka.
No, they used hyperbole.
Nah, Nessie doesn't change any of the narrative to suit his version of the holyhoax at Treblinka. That's just me lying about what he's said. You betcha', Nessie. Don't forget that you have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
You do lie constantly.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 7291
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie weasel dodges frantically. He still has...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28143
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain is reduced to repeating the same lie, ad nauseam. Which just proves my point.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6359
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: The logical floors in denial.

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:42 pm
Which just proves my point.
What point, you haven't made any, something about missing Yooden or something and a shortage of clothes and food, something about a cold case issue. Definitely a logical denial floor.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert Hüntinger

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8962
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by been-there »

.
Here is a Polish person named Ryszard Nowak — the director of the highly-regarded Lyceum XII public high school in the city of Krakow — recently ruffling 'Jewish' feathers by exposing the communist and 'Jewish' predominance in atrocities in Poland after the carve up of Poland by STALIN and Hitler in 1939 and continuing after the cessation of war in 1945.
Top Polish educator blames Jews
for Communist atrocities...


...Jews dominated the court system in communist Poland after “your Holocaust,” Nowak named several communist officials as responsible for the 1953 execution of Polish General Emil August Fieldorf by the Soviet NKVD secret police, highlighting their Jewish origins. Those listed by Nowak as culpable for the murder of Fieldorf – a former commander of the Polish Home Army that fought on the Allied side during the war – included “military prosecutor Helena Wolińska-Brus, a Polish communist Jewish activist, Beniamin Wajsblech, a Jewish prosecutor, Paulina Kern, a judge of Jewish origin, Maria Gurowska, a judge of Jewish origin, Advocate Emil Merz of Jewish origin, Gustaw Auscaler, a Polish advocate of Jewish descent.”

https://www.algemeiner.com/2018/03/05/t ... book-rant/
This had been previously denied by one of the idiot trolls we have here, in the post below, with a link in the reply to a denial of the same fact by Dr. Nick Terry.
I regard this as further sign of who really deserve the name 'deniers'.
been-there wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:46 am
Huntinger wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:11 am
an idiotic troll wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:08 am
...it was the Poles who ran the museums and reconstructions set up at Auschwitz-Birkenau and Majdanek. It was Poles who reconstructed the Krema I gas chambers. It is the Poles and the Russians who are presently in a war of words over the anniversary of the liberation of A-B.
The Poles were a puppet state, vassals of the USSR. Now they are independent but that is a very recent innovation to world history. You said chronology is important, it is especially with the change of one form of government to another. Be honest.
Poland like all eastern Bloc peoples were run by the Kremlin, the NKVD then the KGB.
It was the Polish who first publicised during the war what was happening and the Poles at that time were enemies of the Soviets.
The Polish government skulked somewhere in Scotland in exile. Being accepted into allied territory they were also allies of the Soviets by default. They passed (((intelligence))) via spies in the form of propaganda to the British Government and to the allies to effect the situation by any means in Polen. It was disinformation.
Huntinger, you wrote:
“Poland like all eastern Bloc peoples were run by the Kremlin, the NKVD then the KGB.”
Yes! :)
This is an easily verifiable, factual statement from you.
One that is being denied because of an emotional, unreasonable attachment to a cherished but erroneous 'belief'.

It was suprisingly even denied by the holocaust academic Dr. Nick Terry here.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28143
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Nessie »

been-there wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:04 am
.
Here is a Polish person named Ryszard Nowak — the director of the highly-regarded Lyceum XII public high school in the city of Krakow — recently ruffling 'Jewish' feathers by exposing the communist and 'Jewish' predominance in atrocities in Poland after the carve up of Poland by STALIN and Hitler in 1939 and continuing after the cessation of war in 1945.
Top Polish educator blames Jews
for Communist atrocities...


...Jews dominated the court system in communist Poland after “your Holocaust,” Nowak named several communist officials as responsible for the 1953 execution of Polish General Emil August Fieldorf by the Soviet NKVD secret police, highlighting their Jewish origins. Those listed by Nowak as culpable for the murder of Fieldorf – a former commander of the Polish Home Army that fought on the Allied side during the war – included “military prosecutor Helena Wolińska-Brus, a Polish communist Jewish activist, Beniamin Wajsblech, a Jewish prosecutor, Paulina Kern, a judge of Jewish origin, Maria Gurowska, a judge of Jewish origin, Advocate Emil Merz of Jewish origin, Gustaw Auscaler, a Polish advocate of Jewish descent.”

https://www.algemeiner.com/2018/03/05/t ... book-rant/
This had been previously denied by one of the idiot trolls we have here, in the post below, with a link in the reply to a denial of the same fact by Dr. Nick Terry.
I regard this as further sign of who really deserve the name 'deniers'.
been-there wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:46 am
Huntinger wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:11 am
an idiotic troll wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:08 am
...it was the Poles who ran the museums and reconstructions set up at Auschwitz-Birkenau and Majdanek. It was Poles who reconstructed the Krema I gas chambers. It is the Poles and the Russians who are presently in a war of words over the anniversary of the liberation of A-B.
The Poles were a puppet state, vassals of the USSR. Now they are independent but that is a very recent innovation to world history. You said chronology is important, it is especially with the change of one form of government to another. Be honest.
Poland like all eastern Bloc peoples were run by the Kremlin, the NKVD then the KGB.
It was the Polish who first publicised during the war what was happening and the Poles at that time were enemies of the Soviets.
The Polish government skulked somewhere in Scotland in exile. Being accepted into allied territory they were also allies of the Soviets by default. They passed (((intelligence))) via spies in the form of propaganda to the British Government and to the allies to effect the situation by any means in Polen. It was disinformation.
Huntinger, you wrote:
“Poland like all eastern Bloc peoples were run by the Kremlin, the NKVD then the KGB.”
Yes! :)
This is an easily verifiable, factual statement from you.
One that is being denied because of an emotional, unreasonable attachment to a cherished but erroneous 'belief'.

It was suprisingly even denied by the holocaust academic Dr. Nick Terry here.
Non sequitur. The claim being made is not supported by what else has been presented.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 7291
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Non sequitur. The claim being made is not supported by what else has been presented.
And what has been presented besides the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers, the mass graves, the exhumations and the cremations on the magic Jew barbeque? Your claim that since all of the Jews can't be located they must have been murdered by the most impossible means imaginable is horse frocky.

What about the Jews who were evacuated to the Soviet Union and never heard from again? Oh, that's right, they don't count. What about the records of those deported from Treblinka? Oh, that's right, they don't count. What about those who emigrated to Israel? Oh, that's right, they don't count since they weren't gassed by the eeevul Narzis.

Let's see some actual proof of your claims, Nessie. So far you have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

PS. Wait for it, folks, Nessie will now shriek, "EVIDENCE, I have EVIDENCE".

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28143
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:42 pm
Nessie wrote:
Non sequitur. The claim being made is not supported by what else has been presented.
And what has been presented besides the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers, the mass graves, the exhumations and the cremations on the magic Jew barbeque?
You have presented no evidence from witnesses, documents, photos, forensic or physical evidence to back up your claims.
Your claim that since all of the Jews can't be located they must have been murdered by the most impossible means imaginable is horse frocky.
I have never made that claim.
What about the Jews who were evacuated to the Soviet Union and never heard from again?
Show me your evidence of Jews evacuated from the AR camps to the SU.
Oh, that's right, they don't count. What about the records of those deported from Treblinka? Oh, that's right, they don't count. What about those who emigrated to Israel? Oh, that's right, they don't count since they weren't gassed by the eeevul Narzis.
First, you need to evidence daily mass transports from the AR camps. Then you need to evidence those people were accommodated by the Nazis till they were liberated so that they could then go to Israel, or the USA or wherever the c5.5 million you say were not killed went to.

You need a chain of evidence from one to the other to the other.
Let's see some actual proof of your claims, Nessie. So far you have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

PS. Wait for it, folks, Nessie will now shriek, "EVIDENCE, I have EVIDENCE".
Indeed I do and all you ever do is discuss that very evidence. Now, where is your evidence?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6359
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:48 pm
First, you need to evidence daily mass transports from the AR camps. Then you need to evidence those people were accommodated by the Nazis till they were liberated so that they could then go to Israel, or the USA or wherever the c5.5 million you say were not killed went to.
This poster is making unjustified assumptions which have been brought up many times. The assumption is that people arrived at some destination by train, which is logical and then left by the same method which is not logical. On any train journey at a final destination how many people leave by train; only the driver, guard and other employees. Everyone else leaves the train and goes their own ways by many different ways; walking, car, bus, plane etc.

It is claimed that TII was not a final destination but a transit point. People would have left by many different means depending on where they went. One cannot make an assumption they all went to the same place. As there is no evidence of cremains in the ground of sufficient quantities, the majority of those people simply went elsewhere.

to keep on asking this same question which by now is close to 5 thousand times is tantamount to trolling in my opinion.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert Hüntinger

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 12 guests