The logical flaws in denial.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 7291
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie begins with:
Yet another strawman lie from you.
and ends with:
Turnagain is a liar.
Nessie shrieks, "Fallacies, strawmen" and "He lies". That's essentially what he has. He also has...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28143
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:21 pm
Nessie begins with:
Yet another strawman lie from you.
and ends with:
Turnagain is a liar.
Nessie shrieks, "Fallacies, strawmen" and "He lies". That's essentially what he has. He also has...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Let us see who is lying.

Despite repeated requests, you have failed to produce any physical evidence to back up your claim that there are no cremains and traces of graves at the AR camps. I have produced witness and physical evidence to evidence that there are cremains and traces of graves at the camps.

Despite repeated requests, you have failed to produce any evidence from witnesses, physical evidence or documents to show that there were no gas chambers at the AR camps and what did happen instead to the majority of those who were transported to the camps. I have produced evidence for the gas chambers.

So, every time you suggest or claim I have no evidence, you are lying. It is you who has no evidence.

I am also able to repeatedly show how you rely on fallacies, not evidence, to make your case, in particular, argumentum ad nauseam as you chant your lie of no cremains etc.

Each time you respond to me, you repeat your lies and fallacies. You are the gift that keeps on giving.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6359
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:17 am
Let us see who is lying.
Each time you respond to me, you repeat your lies and fallacies. You are the gift that keeps on giving.
This is just textual clip art a combination of all statements produced over the last 6 years. I really think that Scott should consider a permanent ban on this poster or exile who contributes nothing. Does anyone disagree? This needs to be balanced with the right of free speech and abuse of that privilege. I feel that the poster Nessie is deliberately trolling, cutting the line so fine that it crosses over too often to be accidental. New members can be contained if it is felt worthwhile. The new post by Turnagain about Soviets committing atrocities using SS uniforms is the key to this dilemma and needs to be discussed. We do not need this poster to keep on throwing textual spanners of ineptitude into the machinery of proper discourse.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert Hüntinger

Turnagain
Posts: 7291
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Despite repeated requests, you have failed to produce any physical evidence to back up your claim that there are no cremains and traces of graves at the AR camps. I have produced witness and physical evidence to evidence that there are cremains and traces of graves at the camps.
Hunh? How am I to produce physical evidence of something that doesn't exist? You have no proof of laboratory tested human cremains consistent with the cremation of ~850,000 people. You have no proof of the mass graves as described by the alleged eyewitnesses. You can stamp your feet and shriek about "evidence" but all you have is a handful of unidentified bone shards and NO proof of any mass graves fitting the descriptions given by the so-called eyewitnesses.

Now, hide and watch folks, Nessie will once again begin shrieking about evidence, photos, qualified experts, irregularly shaped holes and the findings of the political hack, Lukaszkiewicz. Lots of shrieking but NO proof. Wait for it.
Despite repeated requests, you have failed to produce any physical evidence to back up your claim that there are no cremains and traces of graves at the AR camps. I have produced witness and physical evidence to evidence that there are cremains and traces of graves at the camps.
I have shown that the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers were an impossibility. Digging the graves and exhuming the bodies with the M&H dragline from T-1 is an impossibility. Nessie is apparently the only person in the world to claim that some mystery machine accomplished those tasks. The magic Jew barbeque is another physical impossibility. All of that has been endlessly demonstrated. Nessie shrieks, "Evidence, I have EVIDENCE". What he doesn't have is any proof. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land. What Nessie does have is...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6359
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:44 am
Nessie wrote:
Despite repeated requests, you have failed to produce any physical evidence to back up your claim that there are no cremains and traces of graves at the AR camps. I have produced witness and physical evidence to evidence that there are cremains and traces of graves at the camps.
Hunh? How am I to produce physical evidence of something that doesn't exist? You have no proof of laboratory tested human cremains consistent with the cremation of ~850,000 people. You have no proof of the mass graves as described by the alleged eyewitnesses. You can stamp your feet and shriek about "evidence" but all you have is a handful of unidentified bone shards and NO proof of any mass graves fitting the descriptions given by the so-called eyewitnesses.

Now, hide and watch folks, Nessie will once again begin shrieking about evidence, photos, qualified experts, irregularly shaped holes and the findings of the political hack, Lukaszkiewicz. Lots of shrieking but NO proof. Wait for it.
Despite repeated requests, you have failed to produce any physical evidence to back up your claim that there are no cremains and traces of graves at the AR camps. I have produced witness and physical evidence to evidence that there are cremains and traces of graves at the camps.
I have shown that the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers were an impossibility. Digging the graves and exhuming the bodies with the M&H dragline from T-1 is an impossibility. Nessie is apparently the only person in the world to claim that some mystery machine accomplished those tasks. The magic Jew barbeque is another physical impossibility. All of that has been endlessly demonstrated. Nessie shrieks, "Evidence, I have EVIDENCE". What he doesn't have is any proof. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land. What Nessie does have is...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
This is deliberately going around in circles. There is no need for any reply.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert Hüntinger

User avatar
clincher
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:55 am
Location: Bogota
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by clincher »

I think a poster has set up camps in two armies, both debating each other. Nessie and Turnagain are one and the same, this is an attempt cleverly to troll. Nessie, Turnagain and Werd are all the same poster.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28143
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:44 am
Nessie wrote:
Despite repeated requests, you have failed to produce any physical evidence to back up your claim that there are no cremains and traces of graves at the AR camps. I have produced witness and physical evidence to evidence that there are cremains and traces of graves at the camps.
Hunh? How am I to produce physical evidence of something that doesn't exist?
GPR evidence to show no ground disturbances would prove no mass graves.
Forensic evidence from the site showing no cremated remains would prove no cremains.
Witnesses who worked at the camp and who stated that there were no gassings and instead people were processed and sent onwards would prove there were no gassings.

You have been told that before.
You have no proof of laboratory tested human cremains consistent with the cremation of ~850,000 people. You have no proof of the mass graves as described by the alleged eyewitnesses. You can stamp your feet and shriek about "evidence" but all you have is a handful of unidentified bone shards and NO proof of any mass graves fitting the descriptions given by the so-called eyewitnesses.

Now, hide and watch folks, Nessie will once again begin shrieking about evidence, photos, qualified experts, irregularly shaped holes and the findings of the political hack, Lukaszkiewicz. Lots of shrieking but NO proof. Wait for it.
The shrieking is you, as you cry and moan about all the evidence I have from forensics, archaeology, GPR, documents and witnesses that proves what happened inside TII.
Despite repeated requests, you have failed to produce any physical evidence to back up your claim that there are no cremains and traces of graves at the AR camps. I have produced witness and physical evidence to evidence that there are cremains and traces of graves at the camps.
I have shown that the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers were an impossibility.
No, hermetic seals on the doors and vents would improve the functioning of the gas chambers. You have shown that despite some witnesses thinking a vacuum was used, there is no actual evidence it was used.
Digging the graves and exhuming the bodies with the M&H dragline from T-1 is an impossibility. Nessie is apparently the only person in the world to claim that some mystery machine accomplished those tasks.
The M&H dragline could have been used. All I did was point out no witness gave the make and model of the actual excavator used.
The magic Jew barbeque is another physical impossibility.
In your opinion.
All of that has been endlessly demonstrated. Nessie shrieks, "Evidence, I have EVIDENCE". What he doesn't have is any proof. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land. What Nessie does have is...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
The evidence I have trumps the logical fallacies you have. That you doubt the possibility of the gassing, graves and pyres does not evidence they could not have been achieved. That you cannot evidence any alternative, logically means your doubts are wrong and the Nazis did manage to get the gas chambers to work, they did manage to dig the graves and they did manage to get the pyres to burn.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6359
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:04 am
The evidence I have trumps the logical fallacies you have. That you doubt the possibility of the gassing, graves and pyres does not evidence they could not have been achieved. That you cannot evidence any alternative, logically means your doubts are wrong and the Nazis did manage to get the gas chambers to work, they did manage to dig the graves and they did manage to get the pyres to burn.
This is waffling at its best or worst depending on vantage point. Nothing is added at all that was not said 6 years ago. Can this be dealt with please.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert Hüntinger

Turnagain
Posts: 7291
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
GPR evidence to show no ground disturbances would prove no mass graves.
Uh-huh, revisionists must prove the innocence of the Germans. The accusations of hoaxers is proof of the accusations. Got it.
No, hermetic seals on the doors and vents would improve the functioning of the gas chambers. You have shown that despite some witnesses thinking a vacuum was used, there is no actual evidence it was used.
Nessie changes the testimony of the alleged eyewitnesses to suit his version of what happened at Treblinka. Only Nessie knows what really happened at Treblinka.

Huntinger wrote:
This is waffling at its best or worst depending on vantage point. Nothing is added at all that was not said 6 years ago. Can this be dealt with please.
Indeed, Nessie has laid out his pitiful claims of "evidence" and his, "COULDA' happened" for six years with no variation. That's life in holyhoax la-la land. He still has...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28143
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:43 am
Nessie wrote:
GPR evidence to show no ground disturbances would prove no mass graves.
Uh-huh, revisionists must prove the innocence of the Germans. The accusations of hoaxers is proof of the accusations. Got it.
No, your job is not to prove innocence, it is to prove guilt.

You have various Jewish people and Soviets on trial, whereby you allege the Holocaust is fake history and a hoax. It is up to you prove that is correct and those involved in the narrative are guilty of promoting a hoax.

Your claim is that all the Jews who say they were at the camps and saw gassings lied and then others coerced the Nazis into also lying and that the Soviet capitalised and faked gas chambers and other evidence. It is your job to provide the evidence to prove that claim.

Your claim is that there are no mass graves or cremains at the AR camps. It is your job to provide the evidence to prove that claim.
No, hermetic seals on the doors and vents would improve the functioning of the gas chambers. You have shown that despite some witnesses thinking a vacuum was used, there is no actual evidence it was used.
Nessie changes the testimony of the alleged eyewitnesses to suit his version of what happened at Treblinka. Only Nessie knows what really happened at Treblinka.
I have not altered any testimony. I have pointed out that some witnesses went into more detail about hermetic seals than others. The witnesses who describe the doors and vents as being sealed are describing a sensible way of improving the functioning of the gas chambers. By stopping leaks, hermetic seals make the chambers more efficient and keep those outside safe.
Huntinger wrote:
This is waffling at its best or worst depending on vantage point. Nothing is added at all that was not said 6 years ago. Can this be dealt with please.
Indeed, Nessie has laid out his pitiful claims of "evidence" and his, "COULDA' happened" for six years with no variation. That's life in holyhoax la-la land. He still has...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
I all of those years, you have failed to provide any actual evidence. All you do is repeat ad nauseam the same claims whilst refusing to allow the debate to progress into discussing why anyone should believe what you cannot evidence.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], MSN [Bot] and 9 guests