The logical flaws in denial.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27939
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Nessie » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:48 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:57 pm
Nessie wrote:
There were other types of excavator available that could dig mass graves and it is disputed the dragline could not have been used at all. Your suggestion that only the M&H was available and it cannot under any circumstance dig graves is nonsense.
Nessie claims that the lack of records proves that nobody left Treblinka alive.
Lie. It is part of the evidence.
Well, excepting those "selected for work" so they don't count.
Lie. The exception proves the rule.
However, the lack of records proves that a mystery machine COULDA' been brought into Treblinka to dig the graves. A fine example of hoaxer logic.
No, just another strawman lie from you.
No, the M&H draglines could NOT have dug the graves as described by the alleged eyewitnesses. They could have dug smaller graves but not the graves described by the alleged eyewitnesses.
Smaller graves, as found by GPR you mean.
You have nothing to back that claim up and you have only used the most exaggerated descriptive of the amount of wood needed to set the bodies on fire. Your incredulity is not evidence.
Name and quote a witness to the cremations who said adequate amounts of fuel was used. Link to the source.
Define adequate. They all said adequate amounts were used, once the Floss method was adopted.
That there is no record of wood transports does not mean therefore no wood transports, that is a non sequitur argument. There are no records from the camp at all, any records of wood transports are likely destroyed with the rest of the records.
The lack of records means that a mystery machine COULDA' been transported into Treblinka.
The lack of records means that oodles of wood COULDA' been transported into Treblinka.
The lack of records is absolute proof that nobody was transported out of Treblinka.

Hoaxer logic at it's finest.
No another strawman lie from you.
Your reversal of the burden of proof that you repeat ad nauseam, is you playing right into my hands, but showing how reliant you are on fallacies.
If that's the case then show us the laboratory tested human cremains consistent with the cremation of ~850,000 people and proof beyond a reasonable doubt that the mass graves exist. Until then, you have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Your reversal of the burden of proof that you repeat ad nauseam, is you playing right into my hands, but showing how reliant you are on fallacies.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 7075
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Turnagain » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:48 pm

Nessie shrieks, "Lies, fallacies, strawmen, lies...". He also said:
Define adequate. They all said adequate amounts were used, once the Floss method was adopted.
Who said adequate amounts of fuel was use? Names, quotes and links, please.
Your reversal of the burden of proof that you repeat ad nauseam, is you playing right into my hands, but showing how reliant you are on fallacies.
Nessie claims that it's a fallacy that he has...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6034
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Huntinger » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:12 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:48 pm
Nessie claims that it's a fallacy that he has...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
True. Real mass grave v Nessies mass grave
Image
Katyn mass grave
V
Image
Nessies mass grave full of ,,, air
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

Turnagain
Posts: 7075
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Turnagain » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:30 pm

Your photo of the little hoe digging a trench and building a single cone stockpile is a good example of how an excavator is limited by its reach in digging and stockpiling the ex.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6034
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Huntinger » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:14 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:30 pm
Your photo of the little hoe digging a trench and building a single cone stockpile is a good example of how an excavator is limited by its reach in digging and stockpiling the ex.
I see white things in there, they look like femurs to me or arms. This is evidence :mrgreen: Terrible deeds done here.
A closer view reveals the horror.
Image
This is hard evidence of the Holocaust, eye witnesses say they saw young Levi Edelstein board a transport with his 2 pet chickens Cluck Rogers and Hen Solo. Neither Cluck and Hens were seen again till now; it is thought that Levi became a (((survivor)))
Here is what is believed to be the last known photo of Levi holding Hens.
Image
A boy resembling Levi was seen in Poland. Perhaps this is he.
Image
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27939
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Nessie » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:46 am

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:30 pm
Your photo of the little hoe digging a trench and building a single cone stockpile is a good example of how an excavator is limited by its reach in digging and stockpiling the ex.
There has been an assumption, possibly based on the models, that all of the graves were dug and prepared at the same time. I cannot find any evidence to support that. It could be that graves were dug and then filled as required and not all at the same time. So the ex from one grave could be piled onto a previously filled grave. We also do not know if the ex was removed from the camp or not.

The reason why your arguments from incredulity are fails is that you have to make assumptions. It is not impossible, under any and all circumstances, for the Nazis to have dug mass graves at the AR camps.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6034
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Huntinger » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:49 am

Nessie wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:46 am
It is not impossible, under any and all circumstances, for the Nazis to have dug mass graves at the AR camps.
This is correct, everything is possible, what counts is the probability; it is possible for Jesus to have walked on wine, but the probability is close to zero. Not a good argument Nessie.
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

Turnagain
Posts: 7075
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Turnagain » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:18 am

Nessie wrote:
There has been an assumption, possibly based on the models, that all of the graves were dug and prepared at the same time. I cannot find any evidence to support that. It could be that graves were dug and then filled as required and not all at the same time. So the ex from one grave could be piled onto a previously filled grave.
Once again, Nessie puts his innumeracy on display. Even if we allow 150 meters of space for the stockpile it requires over a nine meter (9.12 meters) high stockpile. The M&H model B couldn't stockpile higher than about five meters. Enter the mystery machine again.
We also do not know if the ex was removed from the camp or not.

Well, since there aren't any records of dump trucks or other conveyances to remove the ex that means that the ex COULDA' been hauled away. After you post that a few times you can morph it into the ex being hauled away is absolutely proven. Kinda' like your attempt to morph the mass graves of the alleged eyewitnesses into smaller, more easily managed by the M&H dragline graves. You betcha', Nessie. That's the ticket.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6034
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Huntinger » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:32 am

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:18 am
Kinda' like your attempt to morph the mass graves of the alleged eyewitnesses into smaller, more easily managed by the M&H dragline graves. You betcha', Nessie. That's the ticket.
As it is giving many if, buts, maybes, day in and day out with regular monotony, is there any point in actually feeding it.? I know its responses before it responds and so do you. It is not important, concentrate on more important things like Alaskan snow fishing.
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

Turnagain
Posts: 7075
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Turnagain » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:43 am

It's ICE fishing. Only a cheechako would call it snow fishing.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests