The logical flaws in denial.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 7291
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie is back with his tired litany of "what ifs". Right down to his claims of the mystery machines and the functional magic Jew barbeque. Nessie needs to remember that he has...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28143
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:57 am
Nessie is back with his tired litany of "what ifs". Right down to his claims of the mystery machines and the functional magic Jew barbeque.
I am just pointing out that more than just clamshell excavators were in use during WWII and that fire pits work.
Nessie needs to remember that he has...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Lie. It is you who has no evidence, not me.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 7291
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
I am just pointing out that more than just clamshell excavators were in use during WWII and that fire pits work.
Show evidence that something other than a clamshell was used at Treblinka.

The magic Jew barbeque wasn't a pit. It was a grate on pylons either 50 or 70 centimeters high. Whether a pit or a raised grate is irrelevant. You can't cremate cadavers without fuel.

You have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28143
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:36 am
Nessie wrote:
I am just pointing out that more than just clamshell excavators were in use during WWII and that fire pits work.
Show evidence that something other than a clamshell was used at Treblinka.
Your logical fallacy is reversing the burden of proof.
The magic Jew barbeque wasn't a pit. It was a grate on pylons either 50 or 70 centimeters high. Whether a pit or a raised grate is irrelevant. You can't cremate cadavers without fuel.
Your logical fallacy is argument from ignorance and incredulity.
You have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Your logical fallacy is argumentum ad nauseam. It is also a lie.

It is you who has no evidence and you have even acknowledged that there is no justification in believing what cannot be evidenced.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6359
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie waffled something like:
Your logical fallacy is proof the burden of reversing.
Your logical fallacy is ignorance from incredulity and argument.
Your logical fallacy is fallacious. It is also misinterpreted.
It is you who has no evidence and you have even justified that there is no acknowledgment in believing what cannot be evidenced.
It is you who cannot justify the evidence of acknowledgement in believing there is no justification of the paradigm presented on the anomaly of the excavators
You cannot tell me where 1.2 people didn't grow with supporting evidence to the contrary
. :ugeek:
your have no gravy, no bones and no left overs :ugeek: :mrgreen:
I hope that you can see that you add nothing to the discussion on the issue of logical fallacies; this is because you do not have the pre-requisite knowledge in critical thinking at the standard acceptable. This crap goes no where.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert Hüntinger

Turnagain
Posts: 7291
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie has no proof of his mystery machine digging the graves and exhuming the cadavers at Treblinka. He then goes on to claim that no fuel is necessary for cremations. The fact that fuel is necessary for cremations is a "fallacy". So it goes in Nessie's holyhoax la-la land. He still has...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28143
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:37 pm
Nessie has no proof of his mystery machine digging the graves and exhuming the cadavers at Treblinka.
Your fallacy is proof by assertion.

You claim that there is no proof, because you accept that there is evidence, you just do not think that evidence is sufficient to prove. You know that there is physical evidence of ground disturbances, so excavations did take place. You have never been able to evidence why the Nazis were digging at TII and prove your claim of no mass graves.
He then goes on to claim that no fuel is necessary for cremations. The fact that fuel is necessary for cremations is a "fallacy".
That is a lie. Fuel is needed.
So it goes in Nessie's holyhoax la-la land. He still has...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Your fallacy is argumentum ad nauseam.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 7291
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Your fallacy is proof by assertion.
No, my proof is by mathematics. Being an innumerate, you can't understand how mathematics work. You have no proof of your mystery machine. You may as well be claiming that the digging fairy dug the mass graves.
That is a lie. Fuel is needed.
Indeed, fuel is needed and lots of it. Some twigs or brush used for kindling doesn't do the trick. There wasn't any logging operation around Treblinka and there's no record of fuel being transported into Treblinka. No fuel, no cremations. QED.
Your fallacy is argumentum ad nauseam.
LOL! Nessie has no answer for...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28143
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:01 am
Nessie wrote:
Your fallacy is proof by assertion.
No, my proof is by mathematics. Being an innumerate, you can't understand how mathematics work. You have no proof of your mystery machine. You may as well be claiming that the digging fairy dug the mass graves.
Your claim that since we do not know what excavator was used to dig the mass graves and the one make and model we know was at TII cannot have been used, therefore no mass graves, is a non sequitur.

There were other types of excavator available that could dig mass graves and it is disputed the dragline could not have been used at all. Your suggestion that only the M&H was available and it cannot under any circumstance dig graves is nonsense.

Image

That you do not understand the difference between fallacies and evidence is your problem.
That is a lie. Fuel is needed.
Indeed, fuel is needed and lots of it. Some twigs or brush used for kindling doesn't do the trick.
You have nothing to back that claim up and you have only used the most exaggerated descriptive of the amount of wood needed to set the bodies on fire. Your incredulity is not evidence.
There wasn't any logging operation around Treblinka and there's no record of fuel being transported into Treblinka. No fuel, no cremations. QED.
There was plenty of logging in Poland and the means to transport wood to the camp by rail. The camp itself was built out of wood! That there is no record of wood transports does not mean therefore no wood transports, that is a non sequitur argument. There are no records from the camp at all, any records of wood transports are likely destroyed with the rest of the records.
Your fallacy is argumentum ad nauseam.
LOL! Nessie has no answer for...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
I do have any answer, one you HATE! You cannot evidence your claim that there are no cremains, traces of graves and evidence for gassings. Indeed, you contradict yourself constantly by discussing the evidence I have produced to show cremains, graves and gassings! LOL!

Your reversal of the burden of proof that you repeat ad nauseam, is you playing right into my hands, but showing how reliant you are on fallacies.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 7291
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
There were other types of excavator available that could dig mass graves and it is disputed the dragline could not have been used at all. Your suggestion that only the M&H was available and it cannot under any circumstance dig graves is nonsense.
Nessie claims that the lack of records proves that nobody left Treblinka alive. Well, excepting those "selected for work" so they don't count. However, the lack of records proves that a mystery machine COULDA' been brought into Treblinka to dig the graves. A fine example of hoaxer logic.

No, the M&H draglines could NOT have dug the graves as described by the alleged eyewitnesses. They could have dug smaller graves but not the graves described by the alleged eyewitnesses.
You have nothing to back that claim up and you have only used the most exaggerated descriptive of the amount of wood needed to set the bodies on fire. Your incredulity is not evidence.
Name and quote a witness to the cremations who said adequate amounts of fuel was used. Link to the source.
That there is no record of wood transports does not mean therefore no wood transports, that is a non sequitur argument. There are no records from the camp at all, any records of wood transports are likely destroyed with the rest of the records.
The lack of records means that a mystery machine COULDA' been transported into Treblinka.
The lack of records means that oodles of wood COULDA' been transported into Treblinka.
The lack of records is absolute proof that nobody was transported out of Treblinka.

Hoaxer logic at it's finest.
Your reversal of the burden of proof that you repeat ad nauseam, is you playing right into my hands, but showing how reliant you are on fallacies.
If that's the case then show us the laboratory tested human cremains consistent with the cremation of ~850,000 people and proof beyond a reasonable doubt that the mass graves exist. Until then, you have...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 13 guests