The logical flaws in denial.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Norm
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:59 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Norm »

Nessie:
It is reversing the burden of proof to demand evidence for graves
Nessie, answer the questions that you were asked in the previous post.

Nessie:
I have accepted the burden of proof.
Good boy.

Now answer the qesrtions.
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


Turnagain
Posts: 8818
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Turnagain »

I have shamelessly stolen Norm's questions. I reformatted them some but they are the same questions.

Nessie:
Has it ever been proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, that pits were dug at Treblinka II which were utilized as mass graves - Yes. - or - No.?
If your answer is - Yes. - then: How many?
Of that number, how many can you prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, currently contain human remains?

Has it ever been proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, that pits deeper than 3.5 meters currently exist at Treblinka II - Yes. - or - No.?
If your answer is - Yes. - then: How many?
Of that number, how many can you prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, currently contain human remains?

Can you answer those same questions for Belzec, Sobibor and Chelmno?

You claim that there are witnesses who give reasonable accounts of how the victims were murdered and describe the disposal of the bodies. Give the names of those witnesses and links to their statements. Until you can answer the questions and present your witnesses...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29892
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:12 pm
I have shamelessly stolen Norm's questions. I reformatted them some but they are the same questions.
The questions are on topic in as much as they clearly show logical fails.
Nessie:
Has it ever been proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, that pits were dug at Treblinka II which were utilized as mass graves - Yes. - or - No.?
Yes.
If your answer is - Yes. - then: How many?
Of that number, how many can you prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, currently contain human remains?
The logical fallacy there is begging the question. It is being assumed that the original graves are still there in their original state, that they can be accessed to count them and that they can be excavated to check they contain remains.

TII is problematic due to;

1 - the thoroughness of the Nazi cover up
2 - grave robbing which included the use of explosives.
3 - the construction of the memorial.
Has it ever been proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, that pits deeper than 3.5 meters currently exist at Treblinka II - Yes. - or - No.?
If your answer is - Yes. - then: How many?
Of that number, how many can you prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, currently contain human remains?

Can you answer those same questions for Belzec, Sobibor and Chelmno?
There are similar problems at Sobibor. Kola has answered for Belzec and Pawlicka-Nowak has answered for Chelmno.
You claim that there are witnesses who give reasonable accounts of how the victims were murdered and describe the disposal of the bodies. Give the names of those witnesses and links to their statements. Until you can answer the questions and present your witnesses...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
No sequitur. Whether or no there are graves etc at the AR camps is not dependent on witness evidence. Physical evidence is the best evidence. It makes no logical sense to claim that unless I produce the witness evidence, there were no graves and are no cremains at the site.

It is also reversing the burden of proof, since the claim about no graves etc is your claim and it is not up to me to prove you wrong.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 8818
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Turnagain »

LOL! Nessie claims claims no reasonable doubt of mass graves at the AR camps and Chelmno. The unverified claims of Lukaszkiewicz and Kola's pencil drawings of his so-called core samples are "proof" of such graves. The 12X30X50 meter graves have somehow disappeared by "digging them up" or the eeevul Narzis hiding them...or somepin'. Giddoutahere and don't forget...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29892
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:04 pm
LOL! Nessie claims claims no reasonable doubt of mass graves at the AR camps and Chelmno. The unverified claims of Lukaszkiewicz and Kola's pencil drawings of his so-called core samples are "proof" of such graves. The 12X30X50 meter graves have somehow disappeared by "digging them up" or the eeevul Narzis hiding them...or somepin'. Giddoutahere and don't forget...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Your logical fallacies are;

1 - poisoning the well. You slag off Lukaszkiewicz and Kola and misrepresent their evidence, since you want to try and dismiss it.
2 - trawman. No one is claiming that the mass graves disappeared by digging them up.
3 - proof by assertion. You repeat a claim for which you have no evidence.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 8818
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Turnagain »

Hey, just because Lukaszkiewicz was a political hack and Kola a charlatan isn't any reason not to trust them. We're talking the sacred holyhoax here not chopped liver. People should be required to believe. Oh, wait a minute, some places it IS required to believe in the holyhoax.

Yes, I do seem to recall you claiming that the eeevul Narzis dug the graves up and made them disappear. If they weren't dug up, how did the eeevul Narzis make them disappear?

Remember...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29892
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:37 pm
Hey, just because Lukaszkiewicz was a political hack and Kola a charlatan isn't any reason not to trust them. We're talking the sacred holyhoax here not chopped liver. People should be required to believe. Oh, wait a minute, some places it IS required to believe in the holyhoax.

Yes, I do seem to recall you claiming that the eeevul Narzis dug the graves up and made them disappear. If they weren't dug up, how did the eeevul Narzis make them disappear?
When did you stop beating your partner?
Remember...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
You can now add ad nauseam to your use of logical fallacies.

Why do you not use evidence to prove your claims?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8150
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:14 pm

2 - trawman. No one is claiming that the mass graves disappeared by digging them up.
What or who on earth is trawman? Could you kindly clarify this please. An unusually short lifespan might indicate that your Trawman ancestors lived in harsh conditions. A short lifespan might also indicate health problems that were once prevalent in your family. This is because of something missing, perhaps in the diet.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8150
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:43 pm
When did you stop beating your partner?

You can now add ad nauseam to your use of logical fallacies.

Why do you not use evidence to prove your claims?
I think the poster has a gall to start a thread on logic when it is clear it has not done any academic courses in philosophy let alone "critical thinking" which is why it is blundering along making a fool of himself. It is not the errors on our part, it is the lack of education on the posters part that blinds it to a total lack of clear perception and clear analysis.

This is evident due to constant circular reasoning, the inability to discuss available evidence clearly without demanding more evidence.
Either it lacks the acumen or is trolling. The readers can decide.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Turnagain
Posts: 8818
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The logical flaws in denial.

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
When did you stop beating your partner?
Hunh?
Why do you not use evidence to prove your claims?
Because it's your job as the accuser to prove that the eeevul Narzis committed mass murder. Until then...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 23 guests