Holocaust Landscapes Project

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Heimie

Re: Holocaust Landscapes Project

Post by Heimie » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:22 pm

I've followed these threads between Muehelenkamp and Clark, then I read the links regarding Muehlenkamps mental state, and they do in fact show Muehlenkamp admitting he suffers from mental illness, so by that fact alone Clark can address Roberto as the "Mentally Ill" one and not be out context or off topic.

Heimie the Jew

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:27 pm

Clark wrote:Look at the coward run from the simple question:

RM / mentally ill one:

How many of the 11 fraudulently alleged “graves” of Treblinka can you prove contain the remains of at least 19 bodies?
Actually Greg "Clark" Gerdes' questions have been answered, with the precision that there's nothing fraudulent about Caroline Sturdy Colls' discoveries and that Gerdes cannot count (the number of grave areas identified by CSC is 10, not 11). For each of these ten graves I have provided a substantiated calculation showing that it contains the remains of at least 19 persons.

Greg "Clark" Gerdes should also know better than to accuse me of running away from questions on account of the demonstrable fact (I kept all the screenshots from our last discussions) that he has run away from several hundred questions I have asked him.

Gerdes' running away from questions is not the only reason why he is the last person who should call anyone a coward. Another reason is his having run away from our appointment at Sobibór on 15.10.2008, as documented here. A film shot on the day before that appointment can be watched here.

That said, Greg "Clark" Gerdes is back on ignore until he learns to behave himself like a human being, and not like the scum his mug suggests.
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:34 pm

Heimie wrote:I've followed these threads between Muehelenkamp and Clark, then I read the links regarding Muehlenkamps mental state, and they do in fact show Muehlenkamp admitting he suffers from mental illness, so by that fact alone Clark can address Roberto as the "Mentally Ill" one and not be out context or off topic.

Heimie the Jew
Except, of course, that Muehlenkamp doesn't like to be called names on account of an ailment he wrote about in 1999 (one that affects hundreds of millions of people and has affected great personalities in history, such as US president Abraham Lincoln). Especially not by an obnoxious psychopath like Greg Gerdes, whose mug is shown below:

Thus the obnoxious psychopath is on ignore until he at least manages to pretend that he can behave like a decent human being.

As to this "Heimie" character, I suggest that the moderator's check if he's not a sock-puppet of the aforementioned obnoxious psychopath or of another obnoxious psychopath who also frequents this forum.
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

Clark

Post by Clark » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:25 pm

RM / the mentally ill one
Actually Clark's questions have been answered
Only a pathological liar and/or someone suffering from mental illness and/or a pathetic coward would make that claim.

And it isn't "questions," it's just ONE very simple question.

Is the reason that the mentally ill one is running from this simple question:
RM / mentally ill one:

How many of the 11 fraudulently alleged “graves” of Treblinka can you prove contain the remains of at least 19 bodies?
Because heshe is too stupid to understand the simple question? Is it because heshe is mentally ill? Or is it because heshe is nothing more than a pathetic coward who lacks the courage, integrity and character to defend its fraudulently alleged claims?

Or is heshe all of the above?

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:37 pm

The creature still hasn't learned to behave itself (addressing me by my name's initials and refraining from its all-too-obviously self-projecting insults would do), so it continues on ignore.

Clark

Post by Clark » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:23 pm

Look at the coward run from the simple question! - Ha ha ha!!!

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:32 pm

The creature knows very well that I’ll shove its imbecilic questions down its throat (if I haven't done so already) as soon as it addresses me in the civil, respectful and humble manner in which scum like the creature ought to address a decent human being.

Which is why the creature hides behind its self-projecting invective, knowing that I’ll ignore it until it learns to behave itself. Everyone knows that the creature's constant babbling about courage, integrity and character comes from its having neither of these qualities.

Blogbuster

Post by Blogbuster » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:52 pm

Roberto wrote:The creature knows very well that I’ll shove its imbecilic questions down its throat (if I haven't done so already) as soon as it addresses me in the civil, respectful and humble manner in which scum like the creature ought to address a decent human being.

Which is why the creature hides behind its self-projecting invective, knowing that I’ll ignore it until it learns to behave itself. Everyone knows that the creature's constant babbling about courage, integrity and character comes from its having neither of these qualities.

Why is it that the documented and proven hate blogger and criminal Roberto Muehlenkamp is free to call others "creatures" and such. The guy is proven to be mentally unstable and sick in the head.

If the moderators are going to be biased towards the criminal who destroyed the first two iterations of RODOH, then this version doesn't have long to go either.
Blogbuster

Get the facts about the strange phenomenon of Holocaust hate blogging!
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=667

http://hateblogwatch.nazihunter.net/forum

Acer

Post by Acer » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:58 pm

TMIO has posted 7 times on this thread since it was asked this simple question:

And still no answer.

Why is it so afraid to answer it?

Blogbuster:
Why is it that the documented and proven hate blogger and criminal Roberto Muehlenkamp is free to call others "creatures" and such. The guy is proven to be mentally unstable and sick in the head.

Yes, VERY unstable and VERY sick in the head.

However, what I think they are doing is letting his bizarre, disruptive behavior speak for itself.

Each time TMIO makes a post, it adds more evidence to the fact that it is here to disrupt, not debate.

Blogbuster:
If the moderators are going to be biased towards the criminal who destroyed the first two iterations of RODOH, then this version doesn't have long to go either.
Blogbuster, can't you sense that the posts from TMIO are coming from a person who is losing control?

Each post is a bit more incoherent and bizarre than the previous.

I think with Berg showing up here, it put TMIO over the edge.

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:49 am

Blogbuster wrote:
Roberto wrote:The creature knows very well that I’ll shove its imbecilic questions down its throat (if I haven't done so already) as soon as it addresses me in the civil, respectful and humble manner in which scum like the creature ought to address a decent human being.

Poor Carmelo "Blogbuster" Lisciotto, the whimpering coward who likes to smear people from safe anonymity, is obviously pissed that the moderators of this forum don't fall for his BS. :lol:

What surprises me is the moderators' patience with a disruptive troll who contributes nothing to the discussion of this forum's topics (as his only purpose here consists in his tiresome smear attacks against my humble person) and whose antics caused the hosting entity to pull the plug on a RODOH forum on one previous occasion.