Holocaust Landscapes Project

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Charles Traynor

Holocaust Landscapes Project

Post by Charles Traynor »

In January of this year the exterminationist owned news media declared to the world that forensic archaeologist Caroline Sturdy Colls had destroyed Holocaust revisionism by finding hidden mass graves at Treblinka.

When her radio interview with Jonathan Charles of the BBC was eventually broadcast on the 23rd January, all the attentive listener was treated to was ambiguous spiel about a very large mass grave and some building foundations.

Seven months have now past since those heady days and the world is still waiting for proof of the alleged mass graves of Treblinka. Michael Schudrich, the chief rabbi of Poland, who normally has plenty to say is keeping a low profile, and Caroline’s thesis is now not going to be released into the public domain until the 14th of June 2017 (if ever).

Despite the media headlines, spin and ballyhoo, the exterminationists have once again fallen far short of actually providing hard evidence to support their Holohoax fantasies. I can’t say I’m surprised the HC bloggers are boycotting RODOH because this fiasco must be extremely embarrassing for them.

There is currently a video online of Dr. Sturdy Colls giving a lecture on her Holocaust Landscapes Project. As expected she is not very forthcoming about what she actually discovered at Treblinka. Unfortunately the audio on this video is terrible; I have grabbed some screen shots from it to save others the chore of sitting through the whole thing.

Video 1
Video 2

Here is a very interesting article by Thomas Kues on statements made by Sturdy Colls regarding her Treblinka survey.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Charles Traynor

Re: Holocaust Landscapes Project

Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

Charles Traynor

Charles Traynor

neugierig

Post by neugierig »

This Sturdy Colls thing has me baffled. The results of this, ahem, investigation are a fiasco, and surely that was anticipated since the Industry knows that there is no “there” there. Thus the question has to be: Why do it? Are they that cock sure of themselves? The answer has to be a: Yes, and that has to be a black eye for Revisionism. The Industry is still allowed to insult the masses, we need to learn from that.

Sadly yours
Wilf
Ohne Meinungsfreiheit gibt es keine Freiheit (frei nach I. Kant)

Clark

Post by Clark »

Who would dig a "grave" that looked like this?

Especially with an excavator.

It makes no sense.

If I wanted to build a fish pond, it would look something like this.

neugierig
Thus the question has to be: Why do it? Are they that cock sure of themselves? The answer has to be a: Yes, and that has to be a black eye for Revisionism. The Industry is still allowed to insult the masses, we need to learn from that.
I don't think it has to do with being cock sure of themselves.

It shows how stupid they really are. A lot of these people are like religious fanatics. Colls has helped the "revisionist" cause tremendously.

The answer has to be b: They're scared, desperate, stupid and irrational.

But hey, they are doing all the work for us, so I'm not about to complain.

Colls has now reached the status of Muehlenkamp as far as being "revisionisms best friend."
Last edited by Clark on Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Clark

Post by Clark »

BTW Charles Traynor, I tip my hat to you for posting these images.

Thank you very much.

Do you happen to know if Colls has revealed the images of any other so-called "graves?"

neugierig

Post by neugierig »

Hi Clark, and welcome. You are right in saying that the Industry is panicking, thus the recent, ahem, investigations. But they still publish nonsense as the Haimi article, and rest assured, the majority believes that he actually found something.

My thanks also to Charles for posting this, good work.

Regards
Wilf
Ohne Meinungsfreiheit gibt es keine Freiheit (frei nach I. Kant)

Clark

Post by Clark »

neugierig
But they still publish nonsense as the Haimi article, and rest assured, the majority believes that he actually found something.

Oh, I agree 100%.

But every time they publish a lie to be fed to the sheeple, we document it and in the end it hurts their cause.

They are digging themselves deeper and deeper into a pit of lies.

They're too stupid to understand that such drivel as the Haimi article and Colls sham "investigation" are nothing more than pyrrhic victories.

They have a tiger by the tail and the ONLY thing they can do is tell new lies to try to cover up their old lies.

But people like us will never go away and their stupidity and arrogance are the seeds of their destruction.

We will be there every step of the way to make sure of that.

They publish such trash because they have to POWER to do so.

But they don't have the intelligence to use that power to their advantage.

They are desperate, stupid and arrogant and drunk with power - so they keep up the steady stream of easily refutable lies.

I say: Keep the bullshit and lies coming jews! - I just love watching you destroy yourselves while doing our work for us.