Are more than 1.5 million jews really buried in 916 mass graves in the Ukraine?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Huntinger

Re: Are more than 1.5 million jews really buried in 916 mass graves in the Ukraine?

Post by Huntinger » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:09 pm

Norm wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:40 pm
Something tells me the jews will be spitting at their screens and falling into apoplectic fits after reading this.
I understand that this normal behaviour due to the amount of inbreeding that occurred within the little Shtetls; it is almost as if the Habiru came from the Appalachian mountains and play the banjo. Still the baboon slobber will be interesting.

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙

Norm

Re: Are more than 1.5 million jews really buried in 916 mass graves in the Ukraine?

Post by Norm » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:47 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:09 pm
Norm wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:40 pm
Something tells me the jews will be spitting at their screens and falling into apoplectic fits after reading this.
I understand that this normal behaviour due to the amount of inbreeding that occurred within the little Shtetls; it is almost as if the Habiru came from the Appalachian mountains and play the banjo. Still the baboon slobber will be interesting.
:lol:

That was a good one.

Still no reward amount mentioned, but it looks like they are going to challenge the jews to a wager instead.

It looks like there is going to be a wager:

The Ukrainian “Holocaust by Bullets” Addendum

Are 1.5 million jews really buried in the 916 “forensically proven” Ukrainian mass graves?

FYI: Here is an overview of this addendum that exposes even more shameless mass grave lies and CRIMINAL HOLOHOAX ARCHAEOLOGICAL FRAUD.

Note: When the so-called “forensically proven” Ukrainian “holocaust by bullets” is combined with the fraudulently alleged “scientifically proven holocausts” of Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor and Treblinka II, you get a total of over 3.6 million jews allegedly buried in 1,016 “huge mass graves.” That is - over 60% - of the fraudulently alleged “proven holocaust.” So anyone who alleges that the “sacred six million” is a “proven fact” is either extremely ignorant, or a bald faced-liar.

Also note: There are literally hundreds upon hundreds of other fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” allegedly containing hundreds of thousands of so-called “holocausted jews” that are fraudulently alleged to have been FORENSICALLY PROVEN to exist that are not included in the challenges issued on this website.

So, is anyone willing to bet that they can prove six million jews died in the so-called “proven holocaust”? How about 60% of six million? How about - just 6%?

The Holocaust Archaeology Hoax Wager

Coming Soon!

http://nafcash.com/
I think the SSF jews are wetting themselves right now.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:03 pm

Norm wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:47 pm
I think the SSF jews are wetting themselves right now.
Сергеи Романовы and the rest are two legged microbes that need damp conditions to survive. Like the Franke-Gricksch report, another fake document or if not a staged event, Habiru will be arranging people to be throwing chicken bones over the area. I am sure there will be reports of an increased consumption of KFC in the area as Habiru try and gather enough grilled bones to throw and disperse over a wide area. They tried it at Treblinka so they might figure Colonel Sanders can help them with this adventure. Sanders was diagnosed with acute leukemia in June 1980. He died at jüdisch Hospital in Louisville, Kentucky, of pneumonia on December 16, 1980, at the age of 90. The Colonel holocausted enough chickens; perhaps it is fitting they could help Juden in their current plight.

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙

Norm

Post by Norm » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:32 pm

Huntinger:
I am sure there will be reports of an increased consumption of KFC in the area as Habiru try and gather enough grilled bones to throw and disperse over a wide area. They tried it at Treblinka so they might figure Colonel Sanders can help them with this adventure.
It is alleged that garbage pits have been located and excavated at various camps; and who would be surprised if one were to find "remains of burnt bones" in a garbage pit? How many of the allegedly discovered bone fragments alleged to be human are really from pigs and cows?

But then again, how does one tell the difference between a pig bone and a jew bone, since they both swine.

Norm

Post by Norm » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:37 pm

Looks like we have another update from THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX website:

Coming Soon!

The - Prove That It Has Been Proven - Wager

Do you really believe that it has been proven that 6 million jews died in the so-called “holocaust”?

If so, do you have the courage, integrity and character to put your money where your mouth is?

I bet those SSF jews have stopped wetting themselves and are now shitting themselves.

Time to change your depends boys!

Norm

Post by Norm » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:35 pm

Looks like the wager is getting fleshed out:
Coming Soon!

The - Prove That It Has Been Proven - Wager

Do you really believe that it has been proven that 6 million jews died in the so-called “holocaust”?

If so, do you have the courage, integrity and character to put your money where your mouth is?

The bet is:

$600.00 that nobody can prove that there is a preponderance of conclusively documented and substantiated scientific evidence of - so-much-as 6% - of the fraudulently alleged “scientifically / archaeologically / forensically proven” - 60% - of the so-called “proven 6 million” holocausted jews identified above.

To learn how to accept the wager - CLICK HERE.

Norm

Post by Norm » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:06 pm

It seems that hardly a day goes by without The Holocaust Archaeology Hoax website tightening the screws on the jews:

The Ukrainian “Holocaust by Bullets” Addendum

Are 1.5 million jews really buried in the 916 “forensically proven” Ukrainian mass graves?

FYI: Here is an overview of this addendum that exposes even more shameless mass grave lies and CRIMINAL HOLOHOAX ARCHAEOLOGICAL FRAUD.

Additionally, and independent of any other reward offered on this website, a reward of - $10.00 - will be remitted

for each corpse that was proven to actually exist in the mass graves excavated in the jewish cemetery at BUSK which was proven, via conclusively documented and substantiated forensic methods, to have suffered a gun shot wound. (Fatal or nonfatal.)

Rules are essentially the same as those for - The $10,000.00 Holocaust Archaeology Hoax Challenge. Contact Greg Gerdes for details. (See contact information below.)

Note: When the so-called “forensically proven” Ukrainian “holocaust by bullets” is combined with the fraudulently alleged “scientifically proven holocausts” of Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor and Treblinka II, you get a total of over 3.6 million jews allegedly buried in 1,016 “huge mass graves.” That is - over 60% - of the fraudulently alleged “proven holocaust.” So anyone who alleges that the “sacred six million” is a “proven fact” is either extremely ignorant, or a bald faced-liar.

Also note: There are literally hundreds upon hundreds of other fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” allegedly containing hundreds of thousands of so-called “holocausted jews” that are fraudulently alleged to have been FORENSICALLY PROVEN to exist that are not included in the challenges issued on this website.

So, is anyone willing to bet that they can prove six million jews died in the so-called “proven holocaust”? How about 60% of six million? How about - just 6%?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:18 pm

Norm wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:06 pm
It seems that hardly a day goes by without The Holocaust Archaeology Hoax website tightening the screws on the jews:
Thanks for the post Norm. It is always good to see the screws being put on the lying Habiru Juden. I thought you were going to present one post and present it to Scott who can lock it up the top or something cool; make it a very sticky topic. We would like updates to see if any Jude will take the offer. Off course at Klowns they are saying that there is no means for NAFCASH to pay, which is why they mention with a childish giggle they have not taken up the offer. Of course they and all the other hoaxers are dodging. The inevitable will come.

Can you assure the board that there are the means to pay, should someone from "the other side" take the challenge? Of course these may lead to legal ramifications and dishonour if the evidence is met (which I doubt) and there is no ability to pay. Of course we could be wrong, but that is highly unlikely. We know the Jude.

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙

Norm

Post by Norm » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:07 pm

Huntinger:
...We would like updates to see if any Jude will take the offer. Off course at Klowns they are saying that there is no means for NAFCASH to pay, which is why they mention with a childish giggle they have not taken up the offer. Of course they and all the other hoaxers are dodging. The inevitable will come.

Can you assure the board that there are the means to pay, should someone from "the other side" take the challenge? Of course these may lead to legal ramifications and dishonour if the evidence is met (which I doubt) and there is no ability to pay. Of course we could be wrong, but that is highly unlikely. We know the Jude.
If the goal is to put an end to "holocaust denial" then the jews should accept the challenge and prove what they allege has been proven actually has been proven, no matter what they think the chances of getting paid are, don't you think?

However, THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX explicity states that:
Note: Eligible potential claimants for any reward offered on this website will be allowed to personally examine the proof that the ways and means to make good on their promised reward payment truly exists - and if they so choose, have said proven remittance amount be entrusted to an escrow agent.

So why are the jews so afraid to do what it takes to become eligible for the reward?

What the jews are alleging is fraud - i.e. - that the ways and means to make good on any promised reward payment does not exist. So what would be a better opportunity for the jews to prove the so-called "holocaust" and to prove the fraud they allege all in one, than by accepting any one of the numerous challenges and then accepting the challenge to "personally examine the proof that the ways and means to make good on their promised reward payment truly exist"?

Why would they refuse to take advantage of an opportunity to prove fraud? For the same reason they refuse to take advantage of the opportunity to prove the so-called "holocaust" - and that reason is there is no evidence for either.

Also, Greg Gerdes is daring the jews to take him to court:
Note: Potential claimants may be required to post their submittal on an approved website - and successfully defend it. In such cases, they must also - publicly pledge to sue Greg Gerdes in a U.S. civil court - (sans a jury and both sides pro se legal representation) if they refuse to accept a negative ruling.

If the challenges / rewards are not legitimate, then why is Mr. Gerdes so eager to go to court? Frauds run from the legal system, not try to get involved in it. So what does that tell you when Mr. Gerdes can't wait to see the jews in court, but the jews are terrified of going there? What does that tell you about who the real frauds are?

Finally, what is Mr. Gerdes' record for having "the ways and means to make good on promised reward payments"?
During the hearing Gerdes presented a statement and showed the board $5,000 in cash saying he would donate it to the library if any one can prove there were graves at Treblinka.

https://mtstandard.com/news/local/book- ... 39a49.html
And there is more:

Greg Gerdes:
Every single one of your 10 Belzec posts failed to comply with the official N.A.F.H. C.S.I. challenge posting rules... it has been agreed upon to give you a chance to bring your posts into compliance of said posting rules.
Retardo [Roberto Muehlenkamp]:
Forget it. I don't give a fuck... you can stick that money up your ass... Gerdes will be free to invoke non-compliance... No money then? OK, so be it. I couldn't care less... My submission didn't comply with any of the posting rules that Gerdes sent me... If Gerdes wants to use my wording and/or procedure as a pretext to deny reward payment, that's OK with me... No, I didn't fully comply with the rules that Gerdes sent me... of course, Gerdes is going to make a big fuss about my not having followed his rules and thus not being entitled to the money even if Shermer should endorse my proof. And I couldn't care less.
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=124 ... count=2465
Gerdes:

Yes Nancy boy, non-compliance with the Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules will result in the poster / claimant not being eligible for any reward money. You have been given an opportunity to bring your posts into compliance of said rules so as to be eligible to receive the reward money, should Shermer endorse your "proof." (In accordance to the rules of course.)

So Nancy Boy, as of today, I have $14,000.00 in a special account that will be used to pay out any reward money for these 14 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves", should you decide to bring your posts / threads into compliance of the Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules. YOU HAVE UNTIL 12:00 MIDNIGHT, SAT. MARCH 5TH (U.S. MOUNTAIN TIME) to bring said posts into compliance. It's up to you Nancy Boy, if you want to be eligible for the reward money or not.

Please note Nancy Boy, if you chose not to bring your posts / threads into compliance and Shermer does endorse your "proofs" in full compliance with the Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules, the reward money will still be available to anyone who subsequently uses your very own endorsed "proofs" that Shermer subsequently endorses in full compliance with said Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules.

The money is there for the taking IF all Official N.A.F.H. - C.S.I. Challenge - Posting Rules are followed to the letter. The choice is yours Nancy Boy if you want to be eligible for said $14,000.00. Also, if you deny the fact that I have put $14,000.00 into a special account, you can bet me, dollar for dollar that I have not.

Do you want to make the bet Nancy Boy?

Just post on the VNN forum that you wish to bet me, dollar for dollar that I haven't and we can work out the particulars of the bet from there. What do you say Nancy Boy?

What are you waiting for?

What are you afraid of?

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=124 ... ount=2467
It looks like Mr. Gerdes has a history of having plenty of cash on hand to handle any challenge to "prove that the ways and means to make good on a promised reward payment truly exists." He's daring the jews to take him to court, where only legitimate people want to be.

So what are the jews waiting for?

What are they so afraid of?
Last edited by Norm on Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Norm

Post by Norm » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:19 pm

Huntinger:
Can you assure the board that there are the means to pay, should someone from "the other side" take the challenge?
You'll have to talk to Mr. Gerdes directly about that, but let me give you a suggestion. In this link here:

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f ... ney#p94081

you can see that THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX is basically admitting that it's rewards can be easily earned, if the proper proof is presented in the proper way.

Anyone should be able to earn the reward described in that link. It's as if THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX is begging someone to accept it.

So what is the reason nobody does?

What are they waiting for?

What are they so afraid of?

Huntinger:
Can you assure the board that there are the means to pay, should someone from "the other side" take the challenge?
Again, this isn't about one side or the other - ANYONE - regardless of what they believe about the so-called "holocaust" can earn the rewards offered.

As it says on THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX website:
Remember: If the alleged Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor and Treblinka II “holocausts” really did happen, then there actually would be numerous discernable extant huge mass graves filled with the remains of hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of people to prove it. So this is not a historical issue per se; this is clearly about - SCIENCE - and all that is being done here is the common-sense act of simply asking to see the alleged “archaeological proof” that the true-believers insist is so “undeniable.”