No evidence of mass graves at Treblinka II

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 8692
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: No evidence of mass graves at Treblinka II

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Lukaszkiewicz is corroborated by photos, local Poles and the later day site examination.
Lukaszkiewicz shows some isolated photos, no independent witnesses and no laboratory tests of alleged cremains/ground mixtures or anything that substantiates his claims. Sell his propaganda down the street, Nessie. Such bullshit isn't credible.
You have accepted that there would likely have been graves at the camp.
I have said that it's possible that there are some graves at T-2 but that it's more probable that the bodies were buried in the nearby cemetery. In any event, there aren't any giant mass graves at T-2 as described by the alleged eyewitnesses. There is no definitive proof that the shadowy outlines are mass graves. In addition, if those are the mass graves as described by the eyewitnesses, where did they build the stockpiles of ex? CS-C found NO, zip, zip, nada, 10X25X50 or larger mass graves. She claimed that she would return to T-2 and locate precisely the mass graves and has been a no-show ever since. How do you explain that, Nessie? Show us proof of the mass graves or...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


Norm
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:59 pm
Contact:

Re: No evidence of mass graves at Treblinka II

Post by Norm »

Huntinger:
We expect there to be graves somewhere in the area
And there were.

But no graves, mass or otherwise, have ever been located / proven to exist within the boundary of T II.
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29664
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: No evidence of mass graves at Treblinka II

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:15 pm
Nessie wrote:
Lukaszkiewicz is corroborated by photos, local Poles and the later day site examination.
Lukaszkiewicz shows some isolated photos, no independent witnesses and no laboratory tests of alleged cremains/ground mixtures or anything that substantiates his claims. Sell his propaganda down the street, Nessie. Such bullshit isn't credible.
Have you access to his full report and all the work he did? Please show your link.
You have accepted that there would likely have been graves at the camp.
I have said that it's possible that there are some graves at T-2 but that it's more probable that the bodies were buried in the nearby cemetery.
Do you have any evidence of that, or is this another believe you without evidence claim?
In any event, there aren't any giant mass graves at T-2 as described by the alleged eyewitnesses.
Please show your evidence to back that claim up, thanks.
There is no definitive proof that the shadowy outlines are mass graves.
In your opinion, if you ignore witnesses and that C S-C found ground disturbances in that area.
In addition, if those are the mass graves as described by the eyewitnesses, where did they build the stockpiles of ex?
I do not know, witnesses made no mention of the stockpiles that I know of.
CS-C found NO, zip, zip, nada, 10X25X50 or larger mass graves.
You ignore the memorial, why is that? You ignore the GPR that shows 4 large areas of dug ground that extend under the memorial, why is that?
She claimed that she would return to T-2 and locate precisely the mass graves and has been a no-show ever since. How do you explain that, Nessie?
Possibly because there is no way of surveying under the memorial. That huge memorial you ignore.
Show us proof of the mass graves or...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Your reversal of the burden of proof and demand I believe your claims without any evidence are fails.

No wonder you dodge answering why I should believe what you cannot evidence and you edit down my posts to dodge answering.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7982
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: No evidence of mass graves at Treblinka II

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:27 pm

Your reversal of the burden of proof and demand I believe your claims without any evidence are fails.

No wonder you dodge answering why I should believe what you cannot evidence and you edit down my posts to dodge answering.
It is not reversal of proof that is the issue, it is just that the poster knows there is insufficient evidence to give any weight to the claim there are mass graves. Ground disturbances are probably just ploughing at some time in the past. Anti tank ditches could have been dug.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Norm
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:59 pm
Contact:

Re: No evidence of mass graves at Treblinka II

Post by Norm »

Nessie:
You ignore the GPR that shows 4 large areas of dug ground that extend under the memorial, why is that?
Show us one pit within the boundary of T II that has been proven to actually exist and to currently contain human remains.

One.
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.

Turnagain
Posts: 8692
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: No evidence of mass graves at Treblinka II

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Have you access to his full report and all the work he did?
Show the proof of what the political hack claimed.
Do you have any evidence of that, or is this another believe you without evidence claim?
I said that it was an assumption that people died while en route or at the camp. Can you comprehend the word, "assumption"?
Please show your evidence to back that claim up, thanks.
There isn't any proof of any mass graves as described by the alleged eyewitnesses. Why can't you comprehend that?
I do not know, witnesses made no mention of the stockpiles that I know of.
Obviously the eeevul Narzis did it with PFM (Pure Effing Magic) machinery.
You ignore the memorial, why is that? You ignore the GPR that shows 4 large areas of dug ground that extend under the memorial, why is that?
Because CS-C didn't find any 10 meter deep or deeper pits at T-2. She then high-tailed it out of there never to return.
Possibly because there is no way of surveying under the memorial. That huge memorial you ignore.
Uh-huh, the 7.4 acres of graves and stockpiles as claimed by Rajchman is covered up by investigatory barriers. How many acres does the investigatory barriers actually cover, Nessie?

Stamp your feet and shriek to your heart's content but remember...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29664
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: No evidence of mass graves at Treblinka II

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:00 pm
Nessie wrote:
Have you access to his full report and all the work he did?
Show the proof of what the political hack claimed.
I have shown you the corroborating evidence. That is how proof is established. The witnesses who were at the camp, including the Nazis are corroborated by the findings of the Poles and later C S-C.
Do you have any evidence of that, or is this another believe you without evidence claim?
I said that it was an assumption that people died while en route or at the camp. Can you comprehend the word, "assumption"?
Why do you believe what you cannot evidence? You make assumptions based on no evidence and believe that, over what is is evidenced. Why?
Please show your evidence to back that claim up, thanks.
There isn't any proof of any mass graves as described by the alleged eyewitnesses. Why can't you comprehend that?
Your claim that I was asking to be evidenced was "In any event, there aren't any giant mass graves at T-2 as described by the alleged eyewitnesses." It is up to you to evidence that claim.

The GPR G51-4 are rectangular excavations found by C S-C, that extend from the memorial in the area where mass graves were located by witnesses, where the aerial photo from 1944 shows excavated and planted over ground.

You need to have a very good reason to explain how that is not sufficient to prove mass graves. If that is not enough evidence, clearly you will accept no amount of evidence.
I do not know, witnesses made no mention of the stockpiles that I know of.
Obviously the eeevul Narzis did it with PFM (Pure Effing Magic) machinery.
Your fantasy that the Nazis had no excavators.
You ignore the memorial, why is that? You ignore the GPR that shows 4 large areas of dug ground that extend under the memorial, why is that?
Because CS-C didn't find any 10 meter deep or deeper pits at T-2. She then high-tailed it out of there never to return.
The GPR did not go down that deep. The pits she found went deeper than the survey equipment she had, went. Until better equipment is available, there is no point in returning.
Possibly because there is no way of surveying under the memorial. That huge memorial you ignore.
Uh-huh, the 7.4 acres of graves and stockpiles as claimed by Rajchman is covered up by investigatory barriers. How many acres does the investigatory barriers actually cover, Nessie?

Stamp your feet and shriek to your heart's content but remember...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Why do you not find out how many acres the memorial cover? Is it because you do not know how? Is the same reason you make claims you cannot evidence, but demand belief? Why should anyone believe what you cannot evidence?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7982
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: No evidence of mass graves at Treblinka II

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie seems to be making the "Memorial Cover" a "cover up. I agree with it.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Turnagain
Posts: 8692
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: No evidence of mass graves at Treblinka II

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
I have shown you the corroborating evidence.
You have shown jack squat, Nessie.
Why do you believe what you cannot evidence?
It's a speculation that people died en route to T-2 or while they were at the camp. Why can't you comprehend that? I made no absolute claim that people died en route or while at the camp. All of of the deportees COULDA' survived with zero mortality during transport but it's logical to assume that in a mixed bag of ~850,000 men, women and children being transported over a period of more than a year, at least one deportee would have kicked the bucket.
You need to have a very good reason to explain how that is not sufficient to prove mass graves.
In her chart, CS-C claims that the holes are rectangular. In the blue outlines of resistance, the pits are irregular. Which is it, Nessie? The pits are from less than one meter deep to a maximum of 3.1 meters deep. Why did CS-C state that she would return to T-2 to locate the mass graves if she had already found them?

Why are the Jews so frantic to build investigatory barriers? There's now an entire scrap heap of slag piled up at Belzec. You claim that the entire 7.4 acres of graves and stockpiles of ex are covered up with the barrier. How big is that investigatory barrier, Nessie?
Your fantasy that the Nazis had no excavators.
Your fantasy of the magical mystery machine. Your heroine, CS-C, even showed photos of the M&H draglines supposedly digging and stockpiling the ex from the mass graves. Oh, that's right, she just made a (heh-heh) little "mistake".
The GPR did not go down that deep. The pits she found went deeper than the survey equipment she had, went. Until better equipment is available, there is no point in returning.
CS-C claimed that the GPR antenna was good for four (4) meters. She claimed to have found a pit that was 3.1 meters deep. It's going on eight (8) years now and CS-C is still a no-show. When is she going to find the mass graves, Nessie? Anytime soon? How much would you bet on it?
Why do you not find out how many acres the memorial cover?
The totenlager supposedly covered about one third of the camp or about 11 acres. Rajchman's graves/stockpiles covered about 7.4-7.5 acres of space leaving about 3.5 acres for the gas chambers, the well, the barracks and the magic Jew barbeque. It's claimed that 17,000 rocks are piled on blacktop to hide the mass graves but I've found no clear number for the square footage of investigatory barrier. The 10-12 meter deep graves are, of course, bullshit and have never been located. Remember...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

Norm
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:59 pm
Contact:

Re: No evidence of mass graves at Treblinka II

Post by Norm »

Nessie:
I have shown you the corroborating evidence. That is how proof is established... by the findings of the Poles and later C S-C.
Nessie, show us one pit within the boundary of T II that has been proven to actually exist and to currently contain human remains.

One.
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 11 guests