Wiernik, draglines, railroads and evidence

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29459
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Wiernik, draglines, railroads and evidence

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:08 pm
Nessie wrote:
There is nothing to show transports back out and where they went.
Nope, not a whisper from the partisan Zabecki..
Where is your evidence Zabecki was a partisan? You have not read his train records, so how do you know what is and is not in them?
and others about the two dozen trains that left T-2 carrying anywhere from a few hundred to thousands of deportees to other destinations such as Majdanek.
Exactly, only a 2 dozen trains with a few deportees to Majdanek to work.

The same work selection process as described at Sobibor and Birkenau. The majority then went to the gas chambers.
Those eeevul, sneaky Narzis musta' snuck those trains out in the dead of night when nobody was awake and watching. Yeah, that's the ticket, they did it at night. Same as the mystery excavator. Sneaked it through when nobody was watching.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Good, you agree it would have been impossible for the Nazis to sneak out c850,000 people from TII without leaving any evidence.

You accept that only a few hundred to thousands of deportees who arrived at the camp then left the camp and that it would be impossible for the rest to have left without anyone noticing.

That leaves you with c850,000 inside TII. You accept it was not big enough to accommodate those people.

So, what are you left with?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


Turnagain
Posts: 8494
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Wiernik, draglines, railroads and evidence

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Where is your evidence Zabecki was a partisan?
In his bio. He was a member of the Polish underground or some such shit.
The same work selection process as described at Sobibor and Birkenau.
Sell your "work selection" bullshit down the street.
Good, you agree it would have been impossible for the Nazis to sneak out c850,000 people from TII without leaving any evidence.
No.
So, what are you left with?
Your endless whining bullshit about, "Where did they go?".

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29459
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Wiernik, draglines, railroads and evidence

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:13 am
Nessie wrote:
Where is your evidence Zabecki was a partisan?
In his bio. He was a member of the Polish underground or some such shit.
He recorded information on trains for Polish intelligence gathering. So, not a partisan.
The same work selection process as described at Sobibor and Birkenau.
Sell your "work selection" bullshit down the street.
Are you now denying there were work selections at those camps?
Good, you agree it would have been impossible for the Nazis to sneak out c850,000 people from TII without leaving any evidence.
No.
OK, have you changed your mind? Do you now think it is possible to sneak c850,000 out of TII without anyone noticing?
So, what are you left with?
Your endless whining bullshit about, "Where did they go?".

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Your claim is they left alive as they could not have been gassed, buried and cremated, so off you go and prove it.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 8494
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Wiernik, draglines, railroads and evidence

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Your claim is they left alive as they could not have been gassed, buried and cremated, so off you go and prove it.
You claim that the Jews were gassed in the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers, buried in the nonexistent graves and cremated on the magic Jew barbeque, so off you go and prove it.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7809
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Wiernik, draglines, railroads and evidence

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:42 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:16 pm
Holyhoaxers have a unique form of stupidity.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
No, the Holocaust is proved by evidence found from witnesses, documents, forensics, archaeology, photographs etc, using the historical method of enquiry.
There are only lie witnesses, all Jude. There are no documents, no forensics, no archaeology, no relevant photographs and certainly no etc. The historical method of inquiry mentioned is called lying, speculation and propaganda.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Turnagain
Posts: 8494
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Wiernik, draglines, railroads and evidence

Post by Turnagain »

Curious how Nessie will resort to an outright lie when all else fails and then use that lie as the basis for further weasel dodges. A good example of that is his claim that the alleged eyewitnesses weren't actually witnesses but simply reported what someone else had told them. Here is a quote from Pavel Leleko, a Ukrainian guard at Treblinka.
Pavel Leleko stated during interrogations on the following day, the 21 February 1945:

After the chambers were filled they were slammed shut with hermetically sealed doors. The motorists Marchenko and Nikolay would turn on the motors. Through pipes, exhaust gas was fed into the chambers. The process of asphyxiation began. Some time after starting the motor, the motorists would look into the chambers through special observation slits along side each door, to see how the killing process was going. When questioned what they see there, the motorists answered that the people are writhing, twisting one another. I also tried to look in through the little window into the chamber, but somehow I did not succeed in seeing anything. Gradually the noise in the chambers subsided. After about fifteen minutes the motors were turned off, an unusual calm set in.
Leleko was obviously stating what he had been told to "confess" which included the detail that the gas/vacuum chambers were hermetically sealed. Others such as Wiernik, Rajchman and Rosenberg stated that the gas/vacuum chambers were hermetically sealed while nobody except Nessie claims that they weren't eyewitnesses to the alleged atrocities at Treblinka.

For such lies and other trolls, Nessie has been banished to Siberian Exile where his drivel isn't apparent to our guests. Curious how when it gets down to the bottom line, Nessie has no qualms about lying. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7809
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Wiernik, draglines, railroads and evidence

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:08 am
For such lies and other trolls, Nessie has been banished to Siberian Exile where his drivel isn't apparent to our guests. Curious how when it gets down to the bottom line, Nessie has no qualms about lying. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.
Flipper claims it is banished to the gulag but DC only mentioned that his posting privileges from the H forum were removed. From that one can assume it can pedal its wares anywhere else except here. Beware the snake oil.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests