Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
blake121666

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by blake121666 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:36 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:29 am
Blake wrote:
On the right is a graph with the blower and on the left is a graph without the blower.
You have your "right" and "left" confused. As we used to say in the army, "Your other right". In any event, the graphs are about HCN concentrations, gms per cubic meter, and don't address the percentage of HCN evaporated from the Z-B. It's clearly stated that after one hour of fumigation and air recirculation, fresh air is heated and blown over the Z-B to evaporate the remaining HCN which is then exhausted with HCN laden air of the gas chamber.

It's plainly stated that hot air, 30C-35C, is used to evaporate most of the HCN from the Z-B in one hour. Hot fresh air is then blown over the Z-B to evaporate the remaining HCN and exhaust it with the air from the gas chamber. Under those ideal conditions, it still takes over one hour for the Z-B to complete its outgassing.

As I said, your conclusion is spurious.
No. Berg agrees with my assessment that the Zyklon is outgassed from the pellets quickly. He thinks it is after a minute or two.

Here is a full Testa-Fibel brochure about the delousing chambers that BRoI took pictures of years ago and posted to this board:

It's ironic that my argument with Berg and Scott on this board was that the outgassing from the pellets would not have been instant and would have been about 5-10 minutes. And now your argument is that the outgassing would have been an hour or more.

My conclusion is not spurious. I have been reading about and studying these things for years now. On reconsidering the issue right now, here are my conclusions:

Here is an early-1960-era fumigation manual which discusses fumigating with HCN (and Zyklon-like products) in it. It was updated until at least the early '80s since there is a 1980-era reference to Japan's fumigation of bananas in it. It is rare to find references to HCN fumigation past the '50s since it isn't usually the preferred thing to fumigate most things with anymore.

If you go to the HCN properties section of that manual, you see that:
Natural vapour pressure at different temperatures

0°C (32°F) 264.3 mm Hg
10°C (50°F) 400.0 mm Hg
20°C (68°F) 610.0 mm Hg
25°C (77°F) 738.8 mm Hg
30°C (86°F) 910.0 mm Hg
40°C (104°F) 1 269.2 mm Hg
So how can this be related to that graph with the evaporation curves which cut off at 15C?

Obviously the curve from 0C to 15C is steeper (curves "3" and "4") - corresponding to the approximate doubling of the vapor pressure. The vapor pressure from 15C to 30C is a doubling again. I have carved this graph up in 10 minute increments and listed only the line 4 percentages at those increments (I didn't just now do this, I had this laying around from former posts).

So looking this over again now, it looks like the 50% mark occurs between the green (30 min) and yellow (40 min) lines for the 15C line - let's call it 35 min - and about 45 min for the 0C line. So with a doubling of the vapor pressure from 15C to 30-35C, the 50% mark would probably shift another 10 minutes over - call it 25 minutes.

The length of time it would take to absolutely fully evaporate the HCN is of course infinity. We don't really care about that!

Most of the HCN would be outgassed in about 25 minutes.

At 15C 74% would be outgassed after an hour and it looks like about 60% for the 0C line. So about 88% would probably have been outgassed at 30C in an hour.

So I am probably now somewhat agreeing with you that near-100% outgassing at 30-35C would probably take a little over an hour. I fail to see why we care about that though. The airing out stage of K1/K2 puts us past the one hour mark. And the airing out stage for K4/K5 I speculate would probably be in the 12-16 hour range! It is claimed that the SK went in there before that with gas masks and moved the corpses elsewhere. The corpses would stay warm for awhile and therefore would desorb fairly quickly.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:49 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:23 am
Turnagain wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:29 am
You have your "right" and "left" confused. As we used to say in the army, "Your other right". In any event, the graphs are about HCN concentrations, gms per cubic meter, and don't address the percentage of HCN evaporated from the Z-B. It's clearly stated that after one hour of fumigation and air recirculation, fresh air is heated and blown over the Z-B to evaporate the remaining HCN which is then exhausted with HCN laden air of the gas chamber.

It's plainly stated that hot air, 30C-35C, is used to evaporate most of the HCN from the Z-B in one hour. Hot fresh air is then blown over the Z-B to evaporate the remaining HCN and exhaust it with the air from the gas chamber. Under those ideal conditions, it still takes over one hour for the Z-B to complete its outgassing.

As I said, your conclusion is spurious.
True, imagine the alternative offered which is a dank humid cellar with only small extraction fans; the perfect conditions for mould growth and fungal spores. Sweat rates for people is 4 litres per hour. This means 2000 people locked into a closed room would produce 8 tonnes of water in one hour, more if piss, shit, menstrual blood are added. To assume a few extraction fans can remove 8 tonnes of water in a very short period of time is similar in magnitude to the Juden BBQ. Should the gypsum not clump this water would absorb all of the cyanide (which is also lethal). To think 8 tonnes of water would evaporate in 20 mins needs Harry Potters magic wand. The calculation to evaporate water is done many times, but these were in an non enclosed space. In an enclosed space with a few extraction fans means stalagmites and stalactites forming from the gypsum: quite a neanderthal man-cave the Nazis produced.
This is simply gibberish. You really need to consider what is being discussed and post pertinent to that. What is the point of this post? Is there some point there?

You are responding to Turnagain's claims about forced-circulation fumigation with Zyklon and bringing up crap about water evaporation. You can only be humoring your own self with such nonsense. At the very least apply whatever gibberish is floating around in your head to what is actually being discussed.

And don't reply to this post here with more gibberish. Your posts are just random nonsense. That is why others have you on "ignore".

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:05 pm

Nessie wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:50 am
blake121666 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:35 pm

I was under the impression that there were more who were not gassed at Auschwitz then were gassed. There were an awful lot of transits through Auschwitz. Most survivors who claim to have been through Auschwitz were only there for a very short stay. I come across them all of the time. For instance, the Riga Jews were sent all the way to Auschwitz and then transited through over to Hungary!
Details of records for the Hungarian transports here;

http://www.deathcamps.org/occupation/glaser.htm

from which; "Gerlach and Aly have found that 4 transports with about 15,000 Hungarian Jews were re-directed to Strasshof. Assuming that Veesenmayer’s figure of 437,402 deported Jews is correct, and subtracting 15,000 Jews who went to Strasshof and 104,000 Jews not gassed upon arrival, and rounding the result, we can conclude that about 320,000 Hungarian Jews were gassed, not about 400,000, as has been assumed by historians."

I have been to the Riga ghetto and there was nothing about the Jews there ending up in Hungary. Where is your information about that? What Riga has, is records of arrivals, primarily from around Riga and Latvia in general, but also transports from Germany. Then from 30/11/1941 to 18/12/1941, the ghetto was largely cleared and those people, around 25,000 were shot in a nearby forest at Rumbula.

In January 1942, the Wannsee Conference minutes recorded the Jewish population of Latvia at only 3,500.
I've extrapolated from stories I heard - I think from a Kalmon Aron - about his experiences during the war. I've only done a quick google to come up with that name. There was a Holocaust survivor honored a long while ago who told his story about being affiliated in some way with royalty in the Baltic states. He was sent to the Riga ghetto (iirc) and that was cleared out through various western areas - all the way to Auschwitz. He ended up being transported eastward after Auschwitz to Hungary where he met his wife. He ended up as a graphic artist in California I think.

The only point is that I come across such type stories all the time about Jews being transited through Auschwitz. I think Kitty Hart was only there for a relatively short time iirc. There are obviously plenty of Jews who claim to have been in Auschwitz who were not gassed. And that they were only there a relatively short while.

Your post implied that Auschwitz did not transit many Jews. That has to be incorrect given all of the Jews that claim to have transited through Auschwitz. Auschwitz of course was not simply a death camp - unlike the AR camps. You are treating it as if it were. You are confused about how to treat those 2 distinct situations. Asking where the AR transports (to out-of-the-way nowheresville) ended up is quite valid. Asking where the Auschwitz transports ended up (to a railway hub!) would have one giving you quite a long list of transits through it - if one even wished to humor you. You mix up situations.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:12 pm

There seems to be a misuse of the word vapour pressure which implies a misunderstanding. There is bound to be a good release of the gas until vapour pressure is reached but that aside it would be totally hampered by the humidity. The other carrier for Zb is diatomaceous earth which under those circumstances would have been much better than the gypsum, with less clumping. There is no evidence diatoms were used as a medium at that place.
That aside 75% gone in an hour still leaves a considerable amount of toxin to deal with. That graph also is data for the forced circulation system and would not be applicable for outgassing in a closed system which relies on mere diffusion. The molecules are quite heavy and would diffuse rather slowly.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:04 pm

blake121666 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:05 pm
Nessie wrote:
blake121666 wrote:

I was under the impression that there were more who were not gassed at Auschwitz then were gassed. There were an awful lot of transits through Auschwitz. Most survivors who claim to have been through Auschwitz were only there for a very short stay. I come across them all of the time. For instance, the Riga Jews were sent all the way to Auschwitz and then transited through over to Hungary!

from which; "Gerlach and Aly have found that 4 transports with about 15,000 Hungarian Jews were re-directed to Strasshof. Assuming that Veesenmayer’s figure of 437,402 deported Jews is correct, and subtracting 15,000 Jews who went to Strasshof and 104,000 Jews not gassed upon arrival, and rounding the result, we can conclude that about 320,000 Hungarian Jews were gassed, not about 400,000, as has been assumed by historians."

I have been to the Riga ghetto and there was nothing about the Jews there ending up in Hungary. Where is your information about that? What Riga has, is records of arrivals, primarily from around Riga and Latvia in general, but also transports from Germany. Then from 30/11/1941 to 18/12/1941, the ghetto was largely cleared and those people, around 25,000 were shot in a nearby forest at Rumbula.

In January 1942, the Wannsee Conference minutes recorded the Jewish population of Latvia at only 3,500.
I've extrapolated from stories I heard - I think from a Kalmon Aron - about his experiences during the war. I've only done a quick google to come up with that name. There was a Holocaust survivor honored a long while ago who told his story about being affiliated in some way with royalty in the Baltic states. He was sent to the Riga ghetto (iirc) and that was cleared out through various western areas - all the way to Auschwitz. He ended up being transported eastward after Auschwitz to Hungary where he met his wife. He ended up as a graphic artist in California I think.

The only point is that I come across such type stories all the time about Jews being transited through Auschwitz. I think Kitty Hart was only there for a relatively short time iirc. There are obviously plenty of Jews who claim to have been in Auschwitz who were not gassed. And that they were only there a relatively short while.

Your post implied that Auschwitz did not transit many Jews.
I quoted research about the Hungarian transports, which indeed did not find many going via Birkenau to anywhere else.
That has to be incorrect given all of the Jews that claim to have transited through Auschwitz. Auschwitz of course was not simply a death camp - unlike the AR camps. You are treating it as if it were. You are confused about how to treat those 2 distinct situations. Asking where the AR transports (to out-of-the-way nowheresville) ended up is quite valid. Asking where the Auschwitz transports ended up (to a railway hub!) would have one giving you quite a long list of transits through it - if one even wished to humor you. You mix up situations.
It is as valid to ask where the Hungarian Jews sent to Birkenau ended up, as it is to ask where the Dutch Jews sent to Sobibor or the Warsaw ghetto Jews sent to TII ended up, if they were not gassed.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:21 pm

Nessie wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:04 pm
It is as valid to ask where the Hungarian Jews sent to Birkenau ended up, as it is to ask where the Dutch Jews sent to Sobibor or the Warsaw ghetto Jews sent to TII ended up, if they were not gassed.
440 000 Jude were deported from Hungary, on one of those trains was "Peter Lantos" with his mother and father. They paid for their fare to get out of Hungary. He reports only 1 in 3 trains went in the direction of Birkenau, the rest went to Germany. This means that only 147 thousand arrived in Poland to the Birkenau transit camp, where they were sent for work placements in the General Government. This has been mentioned before and to keep on bringing it up is trolling. These people were interned by the Soviets who annexed Poland and half of Europe.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:34 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:12 pm
There seems to be a misuse of the word vapour pressure which implies a misunderstanding. There is bound to be a good release of the gas until vapour pressure is reached but that aside it would be totally hampered by the humidity. The other carrier for Zb is diatomaceous earth which under those circumstances would have been much better than the gypsum, with less clumping. There is no evidence diatoms were used as a medium at that place.
That aside 75% gone in an hour still leaves a considerable amount of toxin to deal with. That graph also is data for the forced circulation system and would not be applicable for outgassing in a closed system which relies on mere diffusion. The molecules are quite heavy and would diffuse rather slowly.
I've used no graph to show any "75% gone in an hour" that refers to forced circulation. My point all along has been that the forced circulation is of minor secondary significance to the outgassing. And I marked up the evaporation curves of Zyklon (without forced circulation). And I earlier explained my interpretation of Berg's graphs - my allegation being that the circulation was of secondary importance and relying on the right graph for that claim.

My claims are that the vast majority (90%+) of the HCN residue in the K2/K3 gas chambers would be gone in an hour or so - given their initial warmth and the forced aeration applied there.

For the K4/K5 chambers I am alleging that the airing out process would be along the lines of the aeration procedures of a building gassing without fans - as in the NI-9912 document - which are the wartime guidelines for that. I therefore conclude that something like 16 hours would be required to air out the gas chambers of K4/K5. But the story on those alleged gassings is that SK wore gas masks and removed the corpses from the gas chambers - while those corpses were warm. And a warm body will degas (desorb) fairly quickly outside of the room that you are alleging is saturated with hydricyanic acid - of which I sorta agree. My point on that is that even that saturated gas chamber would indeed eventually desorb - after many hours.

If the question is Turnagain's apparent question about outgassing Zyklon pellets, the answer is that they weren't handled until reaching the point of the vast amount of HCN already having outgassed - just as in any fumigation with Zyklon. And I'm logically assuming that they were then handled in the same way as with any Zyklon fumigation. It could have very well been the case that the K4/K5 gas chambers were hosed down. I'm not up to speed on the exact allegations about K4/K5.

EDIT: But Turnagain has me now reverting back to my long-ago held opinion that the outgassing of the Zyklon in an atmosphere above the HCN boiling point would not be as Berg and Scott allege. I've actually never really seen the justification for those claims but took them into account as being possibly true. And they very well might be afaik. I've not seen specific data on the matter above that 15C graph. It's not exactly clear to me the exact relation the vapor pressure would have in practical terms - and including humidity considerations (which I am inclined to dismiss in the way you are making them out - for the reasons I gave).

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:45 pm

Nessie wrote:
blake121666 wrote:
Nessie wrote:
blake121666 wrote:

I quoted research about the Hungarian transports, which indeed did not find many going via Birkenau to anywhere else.
That has to be incorrect given all of the Jews that claim to have transited through Auschwitz. Auschwitz of course was not simply a death camp - unlike the AR camps. You are treating it as if it were. You are confused about how to treat those 2 distinct situations. Asking where the AR transports (to out-of-the-way nowheresville) ended up is quite valid. Asking where the Auschwitz transports ended up (to a railway hub!) would have one giving you quite a long list of transits through it - if one even wished to humor you. You mix up situations.
It quite boggles my mind that you are talking about the very late in the war Hungarian transports after Germany took over that country. I was of course talking about transports of Jews from Auschwitz TO Hungary earlier in the war. What do the Hungarian transports you keep bringing up have to do with anything I've said? The answer is: nothing whatsoever. Those particular Jews sent to Hungary from Auschwitz that I referred to were not then sent back to Auschwitz later. But even if they were, it is completely off-topic.

The topic was about transits through the railway hub at Auschwitz. You act as if Jews were not transited through Auschwitz in very large numbers. They very obviously were.

Auschwitz was not solely a death camp. That is the only point. But it is a very important point that you are unaware of. This leads you to say stupid things like show you where Jews sent to Auschwitz went - when you are generically referring to any and all Jews. Plenty of persons were NOT gassed at Auschwitz. The same, of course, cannot be said of the AR camps.
Last edited by blake121666 on Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:53 pm

blake121666 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:45 pm
Nessie wrote:
blake121666 wrote:
Nessie wrote:

It quite boggles my mind that you are talking about the very late in the war Hungarian transports after Germany took over that country. I was of course talking about transports of Jews from Auschwitz TO Hungary earlier in the war. What do the Humgarian transports you keep bringing up have to do with anything I've said? The answer is: nothing whatsoever. Those particular Jews sent to Hungary from Aushwitz that I referred to were not then sent back to Auschwitz later. But even if they were, it is completely off-topic.

The topic was about transits through the railway hub at Auschwitz. You act as if Jews were not transited through Auschwitz in very large numbers. The very obviously were.
Indeed there were large movements through A-B. Just not of Latvian Jews via A-B to Hungary. I then went into some more detail to show what did happen in relation to Latvia, Hungary and A-B.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:58 pm

Nessie wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:53 pm
blake121666 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:45 pm
Nessie wrote:
blake121666 wrote:

It quite boggles my mind that you are talking about the very late in the war Hungarian transports after Germany took over that country. I was of course talking about transports of Jews from Auschwitz TO Hungary earlier in the war. What do the Humgarian transports you keep bringing up have to do with anything I've said? The answer is: nothing whatsoever. Those particular Jews sent to Hungary from Aushwitz that I referred to were not then sent back to Auschwitz later. But even if they were, it is completely off-topic.

The topic was about transits through the railway hub at Auschwitz. You act as if Jews were not transited through Auschwitz in very large numbers. The very obviously were.
Indeed there were large movements through A-B. Just not of Latvian Jews via A-B to Hungary. I then went into some more detail to show what did happen in relation to Latvia, Hungary and A-B.
So how did Kalman Aron end up going from the Riga ghetto to Auschwitz to Hungary then? (Weirdly enough I only noticed just now that there is a wikipedia page for him).

I've seen shows about him and I've looked into his story and it pans out. He WAS in the Riga Ghetto. He DID go through Auschwitz. And he WAS transited through to Hungary with the woman who later became his wife (along with many more Jews).

EDIT: But there is no need for you to research this particular case. You've acceded my point by acknowledging "there were large movements through A-B".