Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27677
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Nessie » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:07 am

rollo the ganger wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:51 pm
Nessie wrote:Why use a code word for a delousing chamber, or shower, or air raid shelter? What is "special" about such places, when elsewhere in the camps there were delousing chambers, showers and air raid shelters, which were not called "special"?
A rhetorical question which is proof of nothing.
No, I am asking you why calling showers or an air raid shelter or a delousing chamber "special"?
What are they trying to hide and from who? Why not just call it what it is? If they're trying to hide something then why call it "special" and bring attention to it? All you have here, Nessie, is conjecture.
Your conjecture just makes you look desperate. You are like the rest of the deniers, you think that you are the only one who can ask questions and demand evidence and explanations. You think denial is exempt from having to evidence its claims and beliefs. Wrong.

It never crossed your mind that when deniers claim there were showers etc inside the kremas, that the "special" actions and treatment would then refer to such and you would need to explain why.
Nessie wrote:Something "special" was happening inside the kremas, that was particular to the kremas and according to the documents, it involved gas and Jews.
The word "Special" refers to an item, not an event. Again, I see nothing but conjecture here on your part Nessie.
Not conjecture, what certain documents said. Special referred to actions and treatment involving gas and Jews. There was no reference to showers, bombs or clothing being deloused.
Nessie wrote:According to the German civilian engineers, it was the homicidal gassing of people. Other witnesses who worked inside the kremas agree with the engineers.
Show us specifically where the German civilian engineers say they was homicidal gassing of people.
Kurt Prufer engineer;

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/nu ... ium-design

"Q. Did you see a gas chamber next to the crematoriums?
A. Yes, I did see one next to the crematorium. Between the gas chamber and the crematorium there was a connecting structure.
Q. Did you know that in the gas chamber and in the crematoriums there took place the liquidation of innocent human beings?
A. I have known since spring 1943 that innocent human beings were being liquidated in Auschwitz gas chambers and that their corpses were subsequently incinerated in the crematoriums."

Karl Schultze, engineer;

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/nu ... ium-design

"I personally led the installation work in Auschwitz crematoriums and gas chambers. For this purpose, I traveled to Auschwitz three times in 1943.[...]
I did not know that in the crematoriums in Auschwitz-Birkenau innocent human beings were being liquidated. I thought criminals were being killed there who who had partly been sentenced to death because of the crimes they had committed against the German army in Poland and other occupied territories."

Fritz Sander, engineer;

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/nu ... ium-design

"Q. Although you knew about the mass liquidation of innocent human beings in crematoriums, you devoted yourself to designing and creating higher capacity incineration furnaces for crematoriums - and on your own initiative.
A. I was a German engineer and key member of the Topf works and I saw it as my duty to apply my specialist knowledge in this way to help Germany win the war, just as an aircraft construction engineer builds airplanes in wartime, which are also connected with the destruction of human beings."
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Huntinger » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:15 am

Can the poster above confirm if these engineers were not under the political system of the Soviets post war. It seems most of Europe was under Soviet domination including these engineers.
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27677
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Nessie » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:18 am

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:53 pm
Nessie wrote:
Krema I was converted to an air raid shelter, due to air raids that were aimed at Monowitz, but resulted in bombs landing on other camps. This aerial photo from September 1944 shows bombs above the Birkenau kremas II and III
Once again Nessie declares the JVL to be wrong. Just as he declared the JVL, Arad, ARC et al. to have their collective head up their arse about the Treblinka excavator, so does the JVL in it's claim that the A-B camps weren't bombed. You should contact the JVL along with Arad and ARC and let them know that they're blowing smoke and lies. I'm sure that they would appreciate your input.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Once again you show yourself to be rather ignorant. The bombing was directed at Monowitz and the factory there. Auschwitz and Birkenau were camps. The issue is whether or not the Allies should have bombed the camps, which clearly risking civilian casualties, would have caused chaos and allowed many to escape, which in turn would have sucked Nazi resources away from the front line to deal with the escapes and chaos.

The A-B camp complex included air raid shelters because of the risk of raids on Monowitz. Krema I was converted to an air raid shelter.

1 - Show me where it was called a gas cellar or similar, as Crowell alleges bomb/air raid shelters were called.
2 - Then explain why the engineers working on kremas II to V referred to special cellars, special action, special treatment and made no reference to bombing, when they supposedly built air raid shelters inside those kremas.
3 - Then explain why they built air raid shelters in one part of the camp and not evenly distributed about the camp. How were the occupants of Birkenau supposed to get to the kremas if there was an air raid?

Crowell's claim is idiotic, ignorant, not though through and is unevidenced. No wonder it appeals to you!
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 6795
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Turnagain » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:44 am

Nessie wrote:
Crowell's claim is idiotic, ignorant, not though through and is unevidenced.
Uh-huh, Nessie calls bullshit on the JVL, Arad, ARC and especially Crowell. Nessie cites the worthless testimony from the Nuremberg marsupial escapades and ignores such evidence as the Bischoff letter, written during the war. Crowell has done some exhaustive research on the terms used in reference to German civil defense and gas shelters and gas tight bomb shelters. Nessie has zip, zero, nada to support his claim that Crowell's research is flawed, "ignorant, not thought through".
The A-B camp complex included air raid shelters because of the risk of raids on Monowitz.
Really? The Germans only had gas shelters or gas tight bomb shelters at A-B because of air raids on Monowitz? Have anything to support that claim, Nessie? You know, "evidence" like you always clatter on about?

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27677
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Nessie » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:00 am

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:44 am
Nessie wrote:
Crowell's claim is idiotic, ignorant, not though through and is unevidenced.
Uh-huh, Nessie calls bullshit on the JVL, Arad, ARC and especially Crowell. Nessie cites the worthless testimony from the Nuremberg marsupial escapades and ignores such evidence as the Bischoff letter, written during the war.
Please link to and quote Bischoff writing about bomb/air raid shelters for the kremas.
Crowell has done some exhaustive research on the terms used in reference to German civil defense and gas shelters and gas tight bomb shelters. Nessie has zip, zero, nada to support his claim that Crowell's research is flawed, "ignorant, not thought through".
Link to and quote one reference to a bomb/air raid shelter that uses the term gas cellar.

Link to and quote a document where the known bomb/air raid shelter at Auschwitz krema I, where it was called a gas cellar.
The A-B camp complex included air raid shelters because of the risk of raids on Monowitz.
Really? The Germans only had gas shelters or gas tight bomb shelters at A-B because of air raids on Monowitz? Have anything to support that claim, Nessie? You know, "evidence" like you always clatter on about?

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Bombing was very inaccurate. Other parts of the camp complex were at risk by bombs that missed Monowitz. What you stupidly did not know is that A-B was at risk of being bombed and Monowitz in particular and that there were raids targetting Monowitz.

The documents about constructive a special cellar and special actions regarding gas and Jews, along with admissions that Jews were gassed, along with the disappearance of those Jews not selected to work after they were sent to the kremas, is evidence which together proves mass gassings.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 6795
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Turnagain » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:51 am

Nessie wrote:
Please link to and quote Bischoff writing about bomb/air raid shelters for the kremas.
I've done that with Bischoff's letter as shown by the JVL. He used the word "gaskeller" in reference to the morgue next to the crematorium. It's believed that the word was used as a reference to a homicidal gas chamber when it was, in fact, a reference to a gas tight bomb shelter.

I've just begun reading Crowell's, "The Gas Chambers of Sherlock Holmes" so I'll have more later. I find all such works to be a dull slog but I'll persevere. Unlike you innumerates who are incapable of even the most minor mathematical calculations, I'm quite qualified to both read and comprehend such research. That doesn't mean that I enjoy such chores.

Your reliance on the word "special" (sonder) as having a sinister meaning has no basis in fact. That's just another of your unwarranted assumptions.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8779
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by been-there » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:42 am

blake121666 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:28 pm
...I will correct BT's post about that here.
I welcome correction, so thanks for your reply, but I don't see how this is that.
In the interests of clarity I will just reply to the parts you think I had wrong.

been-there wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:15 am
.Here is another way of impressing people in less than fifteen minutes, of how flawed and non-credible the narrative is that we are all expected to accept. Auschwitz!
This is supposed to have been the epi-centre of ‘the holocaust’. My kids — like hundreds of thousands of others — were forced to go there with their schools to be indoctrinated into the mythology.
So lets just take the claims for Auschwitz as a mass-gassing centre.
Regarding Kremas 2, 3 and 4 at Auschwitz-Birkenau:

How were the alleged zyklon b pellets administered?
If through roof holes, why aren't the holes in the places alleged?
How come Krema 2 only has two holes, not the claimed four, and why do they appear as if they were roughly chiseled out AFTER the rooms were destroyed?
blake121666 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:28 pm
For K2 and K3 it is alleged that the Zyklon pellets were dumped into baskets of "Kula columns" and those baskets were lowered into the underground room where they outgassed their deadly hydrogen cyanide (HCN). ...dumping the Zyklon into the basket distributes it thinly around the outer portion of the basket.
I know what the claim is. My rhetorical question is pointing to what I see as the impossibility of it. The point being that no holes in the roofs can be found for that. As was admitted by Van Pelt in court, under oath, at the Irving libel trial in 1996. As I demonstrated with the quotes from that trial.
So none of that is credible if there are NO observable roof holes for these wire 'kula' columns!

blake121666 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:28 pm
BT might have been referring to Krema I when he asks "why aren't the holes in the places alleged"?
I was not referring to Krema I.

blake121666 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:28 pm
been-there wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:15 am
The rooms are listed in plans as morgues therefore were deliberately built to be COLD. So how were the pellets heated enough to enable release of the HCN in the time alleged to kill thousands of people?
A room packed with people would heat up quickly to body temperature. Revisionists such as Germar Rudolf acknowledge this fact. BT likes to neglect this fact. If you've ever been to a crowded dance room or party in winter you notice this fact very well — and need to walk outside every once in awhile to cool off!
A room for a dance or a party will heat up quickly, sure. An underground morgue — purposefully built to remain cold — I believe will not. Especially not during winter, when temperatures in Auschwitz are normally as low as -7ºC. As I understand it, during 1941 to 1944 temperatures reached as low as -30ºC.

blake121666 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:28 pm
been-there wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:15 am
Pellets release their gas for about four hours. How was this dealt with in order for the sonderkommando to enter without masks and remove bodies within the claimed short time after the pellets were allegedly dropped in through the non-existent roof holes?
Where BT gets this "four hours" from is anyone's guess. Here is Zyklon's evaporation rate for 4 temperatures:

Image
THAT is precisely where I get 4 hours from.
That shows that Zyklon B pellets release their gas for about four hours at temperatures of -6ºC and for FIVE hours at -18ºC.
They release fatally poisonous, invisible HCN gas for 2 hours at temperatures of 15ºC

The salient point here is that sonderkommando claimed they went into the krema without masks and took out bodies within half an hour of pellets being dropped in through non-existent roof holes. That would have NOT been possible in K4 and K5 without risk of being poisoned themselves. The pellets would still have been releasing HCN. THAT is the point. And if there were no kula columns, due to their being in reality no roof holes in K2 and K3, the same applies there also.

blake121666 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:28 pm
You can see that at 15ºC (59ºF) about 30% outgasses in about 15 minutes and about 75% in an hour. At body temperature (37ºC = 99ºF), the evaporation rate would be much quicker. The boiling point of HCN is 26ºC (78°F). It is thought that HCN evaporates off the Zyklon substrate extremely rapidly at this temperature.
So even assuming the morgues heated up to 15°C or more (which I doubt), after about 30 minutes when the sonderkommando claimed they started pulling out bodies, only about 40% had been released. A further 60% of the HCN was still being released for the next 90 minutes while they were supposedly removing the corpses. That I do not regard as credible. Especially not if, as you yourself wrote: "for K4 and K5 it is alleged that Zyklon was simply tossed in through the windows".

blake121666 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:28 pm
For K2 and K3, the kula column baskets were pulled out of the underground morgues and disposed of during their final outgassing (although most would have largely outgassed already).
And what about in K4 and K5? That wasn't possible there. So how soon after pellets were thrown in through windows did sonderkommandos say they went in to pull out bodies?

blake121666 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:28 pm
It is not claimed that sonderkommando entered the morgues without gas masks shortly after a gassing. ...2. In some instances they did in fact enter with gas masks.
What you have written here is an obvious contradiction.

blake121666 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:28 pm
been-there wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:15 am
How was the already released gas ventilated from these underground morgues which had no windows and only an entrance door?
According to Pressac's book, there were about 100 normal morgue holes (ventilation and drainage) at Leichenkeller 1, the claimed "gas chamber" of Krema II and a little more for the entrance of fresh air at the similar room of Krema III. No testimony mentions that these openings were sealed before each mass-murder gassing and then afterwards unsealed in order to allow the ventilation of the rooms. So how was the fresh air ventilated in and the poisonous gas out in the time claimed before sonderkommandos entered — without masks — after an alleged mass-execution?
The Birkenau Kremas had built-in blowers and ductwork to air out the morgues. Why BT acts as if he doesn't know this is puzzling to me.
I have highlighted in yellow the part you appear to have missed.

been-there wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:15 am
Why did paid-‘expert’ Van Pelt admit in court that he had never been able to find holes in the roof where they would have had to have been if the holocaust narrative concerning Birkenau were factual!
Etc., etc., etc.
...Justice Gray pointed to a major concession by Robert Jan van Pelt, the defence's expert witness on the Auschwitz crematoria:
"Van Pelt conceded in one of his supplementary reports that there is no sign of the holes."

Or, as van Pelt wrote in his expert report for the Lipstadt defense:
"Today, these four small holes that connected the wire-mesh columns and the chimneys cannot be observed* in the ruined remains of the concrete slab." [*‘observed’ = empirical evidence]

Under cross-examination by David Irving on January 28, 2000, van Pelt admitted that he had "frequently visited the roof of the alleged factory of death" but had not seen the requisite holes there:
Irving: You have not seen any holes in the roof, have you, in the -- when you went there? You have not found any holes?

Van Pelt: I have not seen the holes for the columns, no.

Irving: Not for the introduction of the cyanide?

Van Pelt: No.
blake121666 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:28 pm
I'm pretty sure BT knows these things I have corrected him on here. His post was a peculiarly dishonest one.
His post is largely misinformation about what is alleged to have been the case with the Birkenau gassings - as you can see from my post.
I don't see that.
It is NOT at all intentionally "dishonest". Nor do I see how it is "misinformation". As I have attempted to show with my above reply.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27677
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Nessie » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:13 am

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:51 am
Nessie wrote:
Please link to and quote Bischoff writing about bomb/air raid shelters for the kremas.
I've done that with Bischoff's letter as shown by the JVL. He used the word "gaskeller" in reference to the morgue next to the crematorium. It's believed that the word was used as a reference to a homicidal gas chamber when it was, in fact, a reference to a gas tight bomb shelter.
Why did he not call it by the normal German for a bomb shelter?

Also by Bischoff;

- Letter from Karl Bischoff to SS-WVHA of 13 October 1942 on “due to the situation created by the special actions, the construction of the crematorium had to be begun immediately just this past July” [Mattogno, STIA, p. 62]

There was no chance of A-B being hit by air raids in October 1942. So the special actions are not going to have anything to do with air raids.

- Report from Karl Bischoff of 4 November 1942 on “special cellar” in crematorium 2 [Mattogno, ATCFS, volume 1, p. 81]

Why not call it an air raid shelter, or bomb shelter?

- Explanationary report from Karl Bischoff of 16 December 1942 on “the individual crematoriums and other special facilities” [Mattogno, STIA, p. 61]

He is dealing with the kremas for cremations and the special facilities for that requirement. Why would that be preparing for air raids in 1942???

- Letter from Karl Bischoff of 13 January 1943 on “doors for crematorium I in the POW camp, ordered with letter dated Oct. 26, 1942 are urgently required for the carrying out of the special measures” [Mattogno, STIA, p. 91]

Krema I was later converted to an air raid shelter. Why no call it that? What is special about it in 1943, when there is still no chance of air raids?

- Letter from Karl Bischof to Hans Kammler of 27 January 1943 on “carrying out of the special action” in Birkenau [Mattogno, STIA, p. 131]

Why apply the term special to air raids? Why not call them air raids?

- Letter from Karl Bischoff of 29 January 1943 on “gassing cellar” in crematorium 2 [Pressac, Technique, p. 432]

Here it is;

Image

Any mention of air raids or risk of bombing? No.
I've just begun reading Crowell's, "The Gas Chambers of Sherlock Holmes" so I'll have more later. I find all such works to be a dull slog but I'll persevere. Unlike you innumerates who are incapable of even the most minor mathematical calculations, I'm quite qualified to both read and comprehend such research. That doesn't mean that I enjoy such chores.

Your reliance on the word "special" (sonder) as having a sinister meaning has no basis in fact. That's just another of your unwarranted assumptions.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
It makes sense to refer to gassing people by another term. It does not make sense referring to air raids by another term.

Have you any evidence of anyone sheltering in a Birkenau kremas air raid shelter when the planes flew over head?
Did any engineer refer to air raid preparations in the kremas?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27677
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Nessie » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:19 am

been-there wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:31 pm
.....
I haven't "admitted to one gassing".
And I haven't "claimed no gassings".
.....
You have said there may have been a gassing of escaped prisoners at A-B and you doubt that there was any mass gassing anywhere as you think they were physically impossible as described and there is no "empirical" evidence of gassings.

Would that be a reasonable summary of your position?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Mr. KnowItAll
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:49 pm
Contact:

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Mr. KnowItAll » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:17 am

been-there wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:36 pm
Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:43 pm
been-there wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:22 pm
Anyone who doubts that there were mass gassings of approximately four million people has to provide NO PROOF to support their skepticism and doubt.
This is so basic and obvious.

...I have NEVER EVER claimed that there were no murders by gassing during WW2...
On the contrary I suspect there were some gassings of prisoners. For example I suspect that the gassing of captured escapees at night in the “half-built farmyard near to the Auschwitz-Birkenau camp” which Oskar Gröning testified he saw, maybe is accurate. [See here]
But THAT is not the holocaust narrative, is it?
If it were a few hundred, or even a few thousand who were gassed, that would still not be 'the holocaust' that we have all been indoctrinated with.
Not even if it were ten or twenty thousand would it be 'the holocaust'.
Of course Jews were killed during WW2. :roll: There was a bloody war on!!
65 to 85 million people were killed, of whom over 63% were civilian non-combatants.
We aren't here discussing a few hundreds nor even tens of thousands of Jews killed by gas.
We are talking about the allegation that six million were deliberately murdered of whom approximately four million were killed in planned and designed “factories-of-death” using purpose-built, homicidal gas chambers.

So what is in doubt is that gassings occurred on anything like the scale stated and in line with the centrally-planned 'endlösung' system of genocide that is claimed. That is the extraordinary claim. And that is what requires extraordinary empirical evidence to support it. (Sheesh :? )

And this demonstrates again the deceit and/or miscomprehension in the camp of the defenders of this ‘holocaust’ narrative as reliable history.

We are not asking for empirical evidence of a few ad hoc gassings of Russian PoWs or what were perceived as useless mouths to feed in camps. We are discussing a planned genocide of every Jew that existed in Axis-controlled Europe via specifically designed extermination camps.
The ones who claim this is factual history have the obligation to provide credible evidence and proof: and the reality is they can not.
Instead they demonise and persecute anyone who questions the compulsory belief system.

This is the mentality of an intolerant and illogical belief-system.
Otherwise they could simply provide credible empirical evidence and/or contemporary unedited documentary evidence. And that would be the end of discussion.
The reality is they don't because they can't. There isn't any. Only eye-witness/lie-witness testimony.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Four million murders in specific locations resulting in four million cremated corspes is an extraordinary claim.
Where is the empirical evidence for it?
Why can none be provided?

...this person [Nessie] has never provided verifiable reference to the EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE of 4 million gassed people. Nor will he do it now. Just watch.
And he has never provided verifiable reference to the EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE showing 4 million corpses or cremains in the alleged death camps.
And he has never provided verifiable reference to the EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE of the millions of human teeth in the small area of Treblinka 2, or Birkenau, or Sobibor, or Chelmno, or Majdanek, etc.

I hope you are watching this, Alonso.
This is how the holocaust history is defended: with illogical arguments, deceptions, outright lies, ad hominem insinuations and dishonest strawman distortions of what is actually being doubted and questioned.

It is like asking a believer in unicorns or tooth fairies to provide evidence of their existence, and the believer replying "well why can't you prove they do not exist?"
Its an extremely unintelligent and immature reply.

Which is what we have just witnessed.
Q1.How many Jews were killed due to policies by the Nazis?

Q2. Why was it not possible for the Nazis to have gassed the Jews?
Holy moly!! :roll:

A1. No-one knows how many.
A2. It was possible to have gassed some Jews. But THE Jews??? :? (You appear to not even know what you yourself are talking about, let alone anyone else.) It was possible to have gassed some Jews. There is just no E M P I R I C A L EVIDENCE showing that they did, at the locations claimed and that they then cremated 4 million so that no trace of them exists.
I thought you had read lots of books about the Holocaust. Various estimations have been given by numerous of historians and scholars. Most agree between five million to six million Jews. Thus, which figure do you generally agree with when it comes to how many Jews died during the Holocaust?

You have been very vague about your views on the gassing of the Jews. Why did you emphasise “THE”? It’s a very simple question for you to answer: do you accept that the Nazis gassed Jews during the Holocaust?

Also, I don’t think you understand the definition of empirical evidence.
"It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism."

- Max von Gruber's description of Hitler at the Beer Hall Putsch trial in 1923

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 12 guests