Which excavator was used at Treblinka?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain

Re: Which excavator was used at Treblinka?

Post by Turnagain » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:46 pm

Your "COULDA' been this" and your "COULDA' been that and your, "What if this" and, "What if that" are nothing but your attempts to obfuscate. They have no basis in reality. Just like your giant mystery machine. Just as you have posted that the graves were 10X25X50 meters but now claim their size is unknown. Until you have something besides speculation, fantasy and contradictions to add to the debate, there weren't any mass graves at Treblinka.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:56 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:46 pm
Your "COULDA' been this" and your "COULDA' been that and your, "What if this" and, "What if that" are nothing but your attempts to obfuscate.
No, it is me pointing out all that we do not know for sure, which is a lot.
They have no basis in reality. Just like your giant mystery machine.
The reality I am pointing out is what we do not know, such as what type of excavator dug the graves and exhumed the bodies.
Just as you have posted that the graves were 10X25X50 meters but now claim their size is unknown.
I have never said that the graves were that size. I have continually said that Wiernik's estimate is not reliable.
Until you have something besides speculation, fantasy and contradictions to add to the debate, there weren't any mass graves at Treblinka.
There is evidence from witnesses, photos and ground surveys that there were mass graves at TII.

What we do not have definitive answers for is how many, what size where they and how bodies did they contain.
Claims for which, ironically, you have no evidence :lol:
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:19 pm

Witness statements are proof positive when they confirm Nessie's claims and mere "estimates" of dubious accuracy when they don't. Take your speculations and fantasies and GFY, Nessie.

Edit.
Here's your quote:
I believe that there is space in that area of TII to have dug graves that were estimated as 10x25x50m and to have buried approximately 850,000 bodies.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:37 am

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:19 pm
Witness statements are proof positive when they confirm Nessie's claims and mere "estimates" of dubious accuracy when they don't. Take your speculations and fantasies and GFY, Nessie.

Edit.
Here's your quote:
I believe that there is space in that area of TII to have dug graves that were estimated as 10x25x50m and to have buried approximately 850,000 bodies.
All the witnesses agree, there were mass graves at TII. They disagree on the details about the graves. So what?

Until you can provide physical evidence that there never were mass graves at TII, your claims are fairy tales.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:43 am

Nessie wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:37 am
All the witnesses agree, there were mass graves at TII. They disagree on the details about the graves. So what?

Until you can provide physical evidence that there never were mass graves at TII, your claims are fairy tales.
What has this got to do with excavators, specifically the kind of excavator used at Treblinka.? You are off topic.
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:35 am

Huntinger wrote:
What has this got to do with excavators, specifically the kind of excavator used at Treblinka.? You are off topic.
KnowItAll and Nessie are saying that since the eyewitnesses didn't specifically name the M&H dragline as the machine that dug the graves, then some other mystery machine "coulda" dug the graves. When it was pointed out that the stockpiles would be 45-50 feet high, Nessie tried to claim that Wiernik and Rajchman "over-estimated" the size of the graves. Neither one offers anything to support their claims beyond it "coulda" happened. IOW, nothing falsifiable. My assertion that there aren't any mass graves at Treblinka stands.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:38 am

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:35 am

KnowItAll and Nessie are saying that since the eyewitnesses didn't specifically name the M&H dragline as the machine that dug the graves, then some other mystery machine "coulda" dug the graves.
I think I found the mystery machine. It can bury 70 000 Jude in 17 mins which is pretty good specs. Can also cremate them and turn them into popcorn. Why did you all not realize this.?
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

Mr. KnowItAll

Post by Mr. KnowItAll » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:23 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:46 pm
Your "COULDA' been this" and your "COULDA' been that and your, "What if this" and, "What if that" are nothing but your attempts to obfuscate. They have no basis in reality. Just like your giant mystery machine. Just as you have posted that the graves were 10X25X50 meters but now claim their size is unknown. Until you have something besides speculation, fantasy and contradictions to add to the debate, there weren't any mass graves at Treblinka.

Until you actually provide the names of the eyewitnesses and Nazis who mentioned the SPECIFIC DETAILS of the excavator(s) used then all of your claims that this and that could not have happen are merely speculation.

The very fact you can’t see this basic flaw in all of your arguments demonstrates how stupid you are.

You don’t have any facts on your side, you rely on fallacies to support your flawed arguments.

Go and fuck yourself you anti-semitic prick.
"It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism."

- Max von Gruber's description of Hitler at the Beer Hall Putsch trial in 1923

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:33 pm

So, KnowItAll, are you going with Nessie's theory of a mystery machine digging the graves and stockpiling the ex?

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:26 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:35 am
Huntinger wrote:
KnowItAll and Nessie are saying that since the eyewitnesses didn't specifically name the M&H dragline as the machine that dug the graves, then some other mystery machine "coulda" dug the graves. When it was pointed out that the stockpiles would be 45-50 feet high, Nessie tried to claim that Wiernik and Rajchman "over-estimated" the size of the graves. Neither one offers anything to support their claims beyond it "coulda" happened. IOW, nothing falsifiable. My assertion that there aren't any mass graves at Treblinka stands.
The logical and evidential flaws in your argument have been explained to you, repeatedly.