Which excavator was used at Treblinka?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Post Reply
User avatar
Mr. KnowItAll
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:49 pm
Contact:

Which excavator was used at Treblinka?

Post by Mr. KnowItAll » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:18 am

Turnagain routinely likes to make his claims about Treblinka by claiming that a specific excavator was used at Treblinka and because of that it was impossible for the Nazis to have gassed Jews and then dug graves and buried the remains in those graves. He regularly posts about an M&H clamshell dragline type.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3862&start=150

To demonstrate the stupidity in his argument, read:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3851&start=20#p153003

Turnagain, which eyewitnesses have mentioned the specifics of which excavator was used at Treblinka? As far as I know, the only available evidence we have is that an excavator was used, but the exact model and other specifics are unknown. Do you know otherwise? If so, present your evidence.

And, before you go repeating yourself for the 1000th time, no one gives a monkey's about reading why you think it was impossible and the rest of your nausea ranting about Treblinka, just provide the names of which eyewitnesses mentioned the exact specific model of the excavator that was used at Treblinka. If you cannot do that, which I strongly suspect is the case, then you will demonstrate just how stupid your arguments about Treblinka are and that nothing you say can about Treblinka can be verified as factual.
"It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism."

- Max von Gruber's description of Hitler at the Beer Hall Putsch trial in 1923

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4947
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Which excavator was used at Treblinka?

Post by Huntinger » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:25 am

Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:18 am
nothing you say can about Treblinka can be verified as factual.
Argument from ignorance also known as appeal to ignorance is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven. This poster is obviously at Philosophy 101. Oh well
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

Turnagain
Posts: 5993
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Which excavator was used at Treblinka?

Post by Turnagain » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:50 am

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:25 am
Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:18 am
nothing you say can about Treblinka can be verified as factual.
Argument from ignorance also known as appeal to ignorance is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven. This poster is obviously at Philosophy 101. Oh well
KnowItAll seems to be another ill-educated innumerate, same as Nessie. Is it an actual requirement to be an innumerate fool in order to be a hoaxer? It would seem so.

As far as my sources for the M&H dragline being the equipment allegedly used to dig the graves at Treblinka, it's Arad, et al. The so-called eyewitnesses said nothing beyond a "digger" or "excavator". If KnowItAll, who is obviously innumerate, could tell us what equipment was used or at least describe the capabilities of the machine that was used to dig the graves, it would go a long way toward explaining the 10X25X50 meter graves. That ain't gonna' happen so I suppose that we're reduced to, "If it happened, it was possible". So it goes in the holyhoaxer universe.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26818
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Which excavator was used at Treblinka?

Post by Nessie » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:36 am

Arad is partly correct about the M&H dragline, as we have photographic evidence it was used at TII, at the end when the site was being covered over.

We do not know if the M&H dragline was used to dig the original graves or exhume the bodies. It seems to be unlikely, as there are better excavators suited to that work. The Nazis had access to all sorts of different types of excavator.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 5993
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Which excavator was used at Treblinka?

Post by Turnagain » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:17 am

Nessie wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:36 am
Arad is partly correct about the M&H dragline, as we have photographic evidence it was used at TII, at the end when the site was being covered over.

We do not know if the M&H dragline was used to dig the original graves or exhume the bodies. It seems to be unlikely, as there are better excavators suited to that work. The Nazis had access to all sorts of different types of excavator.
You have photographic proof of the M&H dragline working. You have no proof that it was working at T-2.

Why would the Germans bring in specialty equipment to dig the 10X25X50 meter graves when their M&H dragline was quite capable of digging a series of graves that fit its capabilities? Just as why would they go to all of the trouble of salvaging engines from Soviet tanks and constructing hermetically sealed buildings when off the shelf CO generating equipment was so readily available to them? Why would they bother with so much unnecessary expense and effort?

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26818
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Which excavator was used at Treblinka?

Post by Nessie » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:06 am

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:17 am
Nessie wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:36 am
Arad is partly correct about the M&H dragline, as we have photographic evidence it was used at TII, at the end when the site was being covered over.

We do not know if the M&H dragline was used to dig the original graves or exhume the bodies. It seems to be unlikely, as there are better excavators suited to that work. The Nazis had access to all sorts of different types of excavator.
You have photographic proof of the M&H dragline working. You have no proof that it was working at T-2.
Yes I do, you have been shown the proof.
Why would the Germans bring in specialty equipment to dig the 10X25X50 meter graves when their M&H dragline was quite capable of digging a series of graves that fit its capabilities? Just as why would they go to all of the trouble of salvaging engines from Soviet tanks and constructing hermetically sealed buildings when off the shelf CO generating equipment was so readily available to them? Why would they bother with so much unnecessary expense and effort?

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
It is not unnecessary expense and effort to use an excavator most appropriate to the job, when TII was next to a quarry with all its equipment and to use a free, readily available Soviet tank engine out of the thousands that were captured.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4947
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Which excavator was used at Treblinka?

Post by Huntinger » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:02 am

Nessie wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:06 am
  1. Yes I do, you have been shown the proof.
  2. It is not unnecessary expense and effort to use an excavator most appropriate to the job, when TII was next to a quarry with all its equipment and to use a free, readily available Soviet tank engine out of the thousands that were captured
.
For there is insufficient proof of dates and location and totally irrelevant anyhow as to which excavator was used as the thread asks for.
For 2 no one has asked your opinion about soviet tank engines which is off topic. Please try and stay on topic.
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

User avatar
Mr. KnowItAll
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:49 pm
Contact:

Re: Which excavator was used at Treblinka?

Post by Mr. KnowItAll » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:29 am

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:50 am
Huntinger wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:25 am
Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:18 am
nothing you say can about Treblinka can be verified as factual.
Argument from ignorance also known as appeal to ignorance is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven. This poster is obviously at Philosophy 101. Oh well
KnowItAll seems to be another ill-educated innumerate, same as Nessie. Is it an actual requirement to be an innumerate fool in order to be a hoaxer? It would seem so.

As far as my sources for the M&H dragline being the equipment allegedly used to dig the graves at Treblinka, it's Arad, et al. The so-called eyewitnesses said nothing beyond a "digger" or "excavator". If KnowItAll, who is obviously innumerate, could tell us what equipment was used or at least describe the capabilities of the machine that was used to dig the graves, it would go a long way toward explaining the 10X25X50 meter graves. That ain't gonna' happen so I suppose that we're reduced to, "If it happened, it was possible". So it goes in the holyhoaxer universe.
Quote the page of Arad's book in which he wrote that the M&H dragline was used and his sources.

We both know you're lying so stop digging yourself an even bigger hole, you already look as stupid as it is. :lol:
"It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism."

- Max von Gruber's description of Hitler at the Beer Hall Putsch trial in 1923

User avatar
Mr. KnowItAll
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:49 pm
Contact:

Re: Which excavator was used at Treblinka?

Post by Mr. KnowItAll » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:30 am

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:17 am
Nessie wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:36 am
Arad is partly correct about the M&H dragline, as we have photographic evidence it was used at TII, at the end when the site was being covered over.

We do not know if the M&H dragline was used to dig the original graves or exhume the bodies. It seems to be unlikely, as there are better excavators suited to that work. The Nazis had access to all sorts of different types of excavator.
You have photographic proof of the M&H dragline working. You have no proof that it was working at T-2.

Why would the Germans bring in specialty equipment to dig the 10X25X50 meter graves when their M&H dragline was quite capable of digging a series of graves that fit its capabilities? Just as why would they go to all of the trouble of salvaging engines from Soviet tanks and constructing hermetically sealed buildings when off the shelf CO generating equipment was so readily available to them? Why would they bother with so much unnecessary expense and effort?

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Stop dodging the question and begging the question. Stick to using reliable sources and tell me how you know for certain that the M&H dragline was used.
"It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism."

- Max von Gruber's description of Hitler at the Beer Hall Putsch trial in 1923

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4947
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Which excavator was used at Treblinka?

Post by Huntinger » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:34 am

Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:29 am

Quote the page of Arad's book in which he wrote that the M&H dragline was used and his sources.

We both know you're lying so stop digging yourself an even bigger hole, you already look as stupid as it is. :lol:
You were kindly asked not to make derogatory comments like highlighted above. Yitzhak Arad יצחק ארד a former Soviet partisan, director of Yad Vashem is not one to take as a reliable source unless one is studying propaganda.
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 15 guests