Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain

Re: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Post by Turnagain » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:25 pm

Das Prussian wrote:
I dont have to explain how anything works, I only had to prove that the gas chambers were NOT hermetically sealed. Job done. You've lost.
LOL! Yep, DP, you put on your time traveling mind reading turban and "explained" what the witnesses were really thinking and what they really meant. You "forget" that Wiernik said that the gas chambers were hermetically sealed and was also on the crew who supposedly built the 2nd gas chamber. Rosenberg's testimony? Fahgiddaboutit! Same for Bomba and Rajchman.

None of which explains why the eeevul Narzis didn't just go down to the hardware store and buy a producer gas generator and a venturi nozzle to regulate the amount of CO being pumped into a ventilated building that didn't even need the doors to be sealed. Apparently you too inhabit Nessie's universe.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:38 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:25 pm
Das Prussian wrote:
I dont have to explain how anything works, I only had to prove that the gas chambers were NOT hermetically sealed. Job done. You've lost.
LOL! Yep, DP, you put on your time traveling mind reading turban and "explained" what the witnesses were really thinking and what they really meant. You "forget" that Wiernik said that the gas chambers were hermetically sealed and was also on the crew who supposedly built the 2nd gas chamber. Rosenberg's testimony? Fahgiddaboutit! Same for Bomba and Rajchman.

None of which explains why the eeevul Narzis didn't just go down to the hardware store and buy a producer gas generator and a venturi nozzle to regulate the amount of CO being pumped into a ventilated building that didn't even need the doors to be sealed. Apparently you too inhabit Nessie's universe.

Yep, i've done that. I've told you why that thought the GC was HS. You will have to accept this, you know why ? Cos otherwise, this is the position that you have created : (you'll like this, its really good :) )

1) the witnesses who said the gc were hermetically sealed with no vents were lying cos the gc needed vents

2) the witnesses who said there were vents, which means gassing was now possible, were also lying !!!!!

Work that one out, folks !!
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:41 pm

DasPrussian wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:38 pm

1) the witnesses who said the gc were hermetically sealed with no vents were lying cos the gc needed vents

2) the witnesses who said there were vents, which means gassing was now possible, were also lying !!!!!

Easy as the event did not happen at all, any inconsistent story will fit in with non reality. Gassing is a work of fiction inspired by the Soviets and Polish govt in exile.
Bier trinken und das Leben in vollen Zügen genießen.

Mr. KnowItAll

Post by Mr. KnowItAll » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:56 pm

DasPrussian wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:38 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:25 pm
Das Prussian wrote:

Yep, i've done that. I've told you why that thought the GC was HS. You will have to accept this, you know why ? Cos otherwise, this is the position that you have created : (you'll like this, its really good :) )

Have you ever looked at Turnagain's history of posts? For several years now he has been making the same claims about Treblinka.

His second post on this forum on 18 June 2014 was about Colls' short study of Treblinka and the size of graves:
Hey! Ms. Sturdy-Colls, why couldn't you find any of Yankel Wiernik's famous 10x25x50 meter mass graves? There were six of them, you know, and he conveniently located them for you right there on his model of Treblinka II. You claimed that you found some other little holes in the ground so where did the big graves go? Do ya' think that somebody sneaked in and moved them?
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1859&start=10#p47087

He hasn't changed his stance on Treblinka in five years!!! Even when other users have shown him that his claims have been wrong, he has continued to ignore all of the evidence and stick to the following false claims:

- No mass graves have been found at Treblinka.

- No gas chambers existed at Treblinka.

- The eyewitnesses lied about what they saw at Treblinka. Ironically, he uses eyewitness accounts for his arguments, LOL!

- He has claimed that Goering, Mengele and other Nazis said that no gas chambers existed at Treblinka. When Nessie and I asked him for evidence he responded with "prove me wrong" and "GFY". I exposed his lies viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3846&start=60#p153061 and it has now been moved to the "Off topic trolling and gibberish (July 2019)" thread in the Siberian Exile part of the forum where people who are not members of the site cannot see.

Nessie regularly makes him look like a complete imbecile by refuting his lies. Instead of being a bigger man and owning up to his false claims, he continues to post the same boring crap over and over again.

He really is as dumb as a box of rocks. All he does is post the same stuff on different threads and never provides any evidence for his claims and regularly makes claims he cannot prove. Oh, and don't forget that he often likes to post anti-semitism and racist views in his posts too (he has admitted to being a racist, read his post viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1779&start=1730#p153173.)

My new name for Turnagain is "Mr. ExpertOfTreblinka" since he thinks he knows better than academics, historians and forensic experts. But, don't forget that he has never carried out his own study at Treblinka and has not read a single scholarly book about Treblinka. Ignorance and incredulity go hand in hand when it comes to Turnagain and his conclusions about Treblinka.

So, just like when Nessie has often pointed out his errors about the gas chambers, he has now continued to do with you what he does with Nessie and repeat his same claim over and over again.
"It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism."

- Max von Gruber's description of Hitler at the Beer Hall Putsch trial in 1923

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:29 pm

Das Prussian wrote:

Nope, DP, I've said that most of the witnesses claimed that the gas/vacuum chambers were hermetically sealed. You've presented one (1) witness who claims that the gas/vacuum chambers had a vent. Rosenberg said that the openings in the roof were hermetically sealed glass windows. You apparently claim the psychic powers to divine what the witnesses really said and what they really meant. I'll leave it up to the readers to determine the accuracy of your psychic powers.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:45 pm

Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:56 pm
  1. He hasn't changed his stance on Treblinka in five years!!! Even when other users have shown him that his claims have been wrong, he has continued to ignore all of the evidence and stick to the following false claims:

- The eyewitnesses lied about what they saw at Treblinka. Ironically, he uses eyewitness accounts for his arguments, LOL!
  2. - He has claimed that Goering, Mengele and other Nazis said that no gas chambers existed at Treblinka. When Nessie and I asked him for evidence he responded with "prove me wrong" and "GFY". I exposed his lies viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3846&start=60#p153061 and it has now been moved to the "Off topic trolling and gibberish (July 2019)" thread in the Siberian Exile part of the forum where people who are not members of the site cannot see.
  3. Nessie regularly makes him look like a complete imbecile by refuting his lies. Instead of being a bigger man and owning up to his false claims, he continues to post the same boring crap over and over again.
  4. He really is as dumb as a box of rocks. All he does is post the same stuff on different threads and never provides any evidence for his claims and regularly makes claims he cannot prove. Oh, and don't forget that he often likes to post anti-semitism and racist views in his posts too (he has admitted to being a racist, read his post viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1779&start=1730#p153173.)
  5. My new name for Turnagain is "Mr. ExpertOfTreblinka" since he thinks he knows better than academics, historians and forensic experts. But, don't forget that he has never carried out his own study at Treblinka and has not read a single scholarly book about Treblinka. Ignorance and incredulity go hand in hand when it comes to Turnagain and his conclusions about Treblinka.
  6. So, just like when Nessie has often pointed out his errors about the gas chambers, he has now continued to do with you what he does with Nessie and repeat his same claim over and over again.
There are strict rules on this forum regarding concentrating on the character of ones opponent and in doing so going completely off topic. It would seem that the above poster is not taking heed of advice given and has no further argument to make on the apparent hermetic sealing which first appeared in the lobstering/ asphyxiation reports.
Perhaps someone could find the "blue prints" of these alleged gaskammer but from all accounts it would be a mere shower room.
Scared witnesses after hearing the horror stories would probably misconstrue what they saw. In a shower room, there would be pipes, there would be a boiler room for hot water, steam would be seen coming out. In the garish nightmare Jude experienced it would be a small step to assume they saw people dying when all they saw were people huddled together in the cold weather after showering. Perhaps the hermetic seals were just insulation to stop the pipes freezing in the cold frosty winters. This seems more plausible.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:59 pm

Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
He hasn't changed his stance on Treblinka in five years!!! Even when other users have shown him that his claims have been wrong, he has continued to ignore all of the evidence and stick to the following false claims:

Yep, it's been five long years and nobody has come up with any answers for the obvious lies of the Treblinka holyhoax. The 10X25X50 meter graves as described by Wiernik or the even larger graves of Rajchman have never been located. Barring some cataclysmic geologic event, those excavations will be readily apparent to GPR even a thousand years from now. All of the claims that those graves were "dug up" or "filled in" or somehow were made to disappear is just plain, unmitigated bullshit. If those graves ever were there, they still are there.

The hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers are an impossibility. Nessie's fantasy additions of extra "pipes" and "valves" aren't supported by any of the eyewitness statements. DP's single witness who claims that the gas/vacuum chamber was vented doesn't overcome the preponderance of witnesses who claim that the gas/vacuum chambers were hermetically sealed. As far as his claim to psychic powers, I'll leave the value of that claim up to the reader.

KnowItAll apparently believes that witness credibility cannot be impeached. He and Nessie seem to agree on that. So, KnowItAll, if you can explain how the gas/vacuum chambers functioned, let's hear it. If you can explain where the mass graves are and how they were dug and the ex stockpiled, let's hear it. If you can explain how the Floss method of cremation, the magic Jew barbeque, functioned then let's hear it. Until then...

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:15 pm

Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Eric Hunt's debunked video and a free PDF of an eyewitness testimony???
Listen carefully, Dimmy. Hunt's video hasn't been "debunked". Those film clips of the Jews who transited through Treblinka were taken from the USC film archive. Hunt declared that his video was "misleading" because it didn't account for the old people, the young, the ill and disabled people who were allegedly gassed at Treblinka. I know that you have limited cognitive abilities but can you understand that? The Jews who testified that they were at Treblinka and then traveled on to other destinations and the list of "survivors" from the USHMM is proof that Treblinka functioned as a transit camp. Whether or not it also functioned as an extermination facility is what is in contention. Got it?
- No full study of the grounds where Treblinka was has ever been carried out, only short studies have been carried out which have always found graves.
Well, golly gee, some graves were found at Treblinka. People of all ages and conditions were being sent to Treblinka under some very harsh travel conditions. Ya' think that some may have died en route or while at Treblinka? Lukaszkiewicz found some graves and human cremains and CS-C found some irregularly shaped holes that she claimed were "possible" graves. There are the stories of the Soviets using explosives to excavate portions of Treblinka looking for treasure. There's also the locals who dug holes for the same reason. NOBODY has ever presented any certified laboratory tested human cremains from Treblinka. NOBODY has ever presented any evidence that the 10X25X50 meter graves as described by Wiernik or the even larger graves of Rajchman ever existed at Treblinka. That's NOBODY, KnowItAll. Can you comprehend those facts?
You make claims you cannot provide evidence for and then demand others to prove to you whatever you demand. In the real world, that is not how things work.
There's been lots of weasel dodging but nobody has shown that the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers were functional. Nobody has ever explained how the mass graves were dug and the ex stockpiled. Nessie posited a mystery machine to accomplish that task. Nobody has ever explained how whole bodies were exhumed using that clamshell equipped dragline. Nobody has ever given a reasonable explanation for how the Floss method of cremation, the magic Jew barbeque, functioned and why the physical laws of thermodynamics were apparently suspended and human cadavers became flammable at Treblinka during 1943.

You can stamp your feet, shriek, snivel and whine from now til forever, KnowItAll, but unless you can come up with some actual evidence,

Mr. KnowItAll

Post by Mr. KnowItAll » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:05 am

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:15 pm
Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Eric Hunt's debunked video and a free PDF of an eyewitness testimony???
Listen carefully, Dimmy. Hunt's video hasn't been "debunked". Those film clips of the Jews who transited through Treblinka were taken from the USC film archive. Hunt declared that his video was "misleading" because it didn't account for the old people, the young, the ill and disabled people who were allegedly gassed at Treblinka. I know that you have limited cognitive abilities but can you understand that? The Jews who testified that they were at Treblinka and then traveled on to other destinations and the list of "survivors" from the USHMM is proof that Treblinka functioned as a transit camp. Whether or not it also functioned as an extermination facility is what is in contention. Got it?
Wrong. The video is well truly debunked and the creator of the video, Eric Hunt, admitted himself that the video does not represent the theory that Treblinka was a transit camp. Instead, all it contains is a selected few witnesses who stated that they were sent to other camps. Only a total idiot would think that is enough evidence to support the theory that the camp was a transit camp.

How do you know why Hunt described the video as "misleading"? Are you Hunt? :lol: Hunt's own words:
All along, I claimed I was looking for the truth and out to tell the truth. I have determined I have reached “the end of the line” in the extent relevant research in the central issue of the “Holocaust denial” debate is able to go. I have come to what can be called a conclusion regarding the central issue of “Holocaust denial” which is –
Where did the Jews declared unable to work (small children and the elderly, etc.) sent to Auschwitz-Birkenau, Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor, Chelmno, go if they were not gassed at these sites?
Through the years, I have asked several prominent “Revisionists” this question. The most common response is “I don’t know.”
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... enier.html

Thus, he accepted that he could not prove what happened to the thousands upon thousands of Jews who arrived at Treblinka went if they were not killed by the Nazis. Are you another denier who cannot give an answer? A denier typically avoids answering the question. So come on Mr. ExpertOfTreblinka, answer the very simply question: what happened to the thousands upon thousands of Jews who were sent to the camps of Operation Reinhard if they were not killed at the camps? I bet you can't give a direct answer. :lol:

He also said:
After this moment, however, I will hold any “denial” leaders personally responsible for any naive people that get prosecuted and persecuted for denying N.S. mass murders. I will hold them responsible for continuing to mislead these naive people and egg them on into life destroying positions. They have no information which can help these people, to show a judge or jury to help them get acquitted. On the contrary. They are setting up others for prosecution due to their own stubborn refusal to admit they were wrong on this key issue.
https://archive.fo/DoGTn#selection-6419.0-6419.536

This is why idiots like you like to hide behind a computer screen and use a forum to spread your antisemitism, lies and other shit. You know that if you were to make your claims about Treblinka public then people would laugh at you and you would lose all of your money at court if you were to try and challenge a reputable historian such as Arad. :lol:
- No full study of the grounds where Treblinka was has ever been carried out, only short studies have been carried out which have always found graves.
Well, golly gee, some graves were found at Treblinka. People of all ages and conditions were being sent to Treblinka under some very harsh travel conditions. Ya' think that some may have died en route or while at Treblinka? Lukaszkiewicz found some graves and human cremains and CS-C found some irregularly shaped holes that she claimed were "possible" graves. There are the stories of the Soviets using explosives to excavate portions of Treblinka looking for treasure. There's also the locals who dug holes for the same reason. NOBODY has ever presented any certified laboratory tested human cremains from Treblinka. NOBODY has ever presented any evidence that the 10X25X50 meter graves as described by Wiernik or the even larger graves of Rajchman ever existed at Treblinka. That's NOBODY, KnowItAll. Can you comprehend those facts?
You need to be more clearer. Are you only accepting that people died whilst being sent to Treblinka and that no one died at Treblinka?

No full study of the grounds at Treblinka has ever been carried out so the best you can do is use two fallacies known as the argument from ignorance and the absence of evidence to try and prove your claim. Did you know that absence of evidence is not evidence of absence? Are you that stupid? :lol:

You make claims you cannot provide evidence for and then demand others to prove to you whatever you demand. In the real world, that is not how things work.
There's been lots of weasel dodging but nobody has shown that the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers were functional. Nobody has ever explained how the mass graves were dug and the ex stockpiled. Nessie posited a mystery machine to accomplish that task. Nobody has ever explained how whole bodies were exhumed using that clamshell equipped dragline. Nobody has ever given a reasonable explanation for how the Floss method of cremation, the magic Jew barbeque, functioned and why the physical laws of thermodynamics were apparently suspended and human cadavers became flammable at Treblinka during 1943.

You can stamp your feet, shriek, snivel and whine from now til forever, KnowItAll, but unless you can come up with some actual evidence,

The only person who weasel dodges is yourself. When are you going to show me the quote where Goering, Mengele or any Nazi denied that there were gas chambers at Treblinka? :D :D :D :D At the same time, you are ignoring the fact that the Nazis who ran the camp testified about the use of gas chambers at Treblinka. Way to go, you prat! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cite the eyewitness who mentioned the specific excavator which was used at Treblinka. Until you do those two things, your claims about excavator and dragline are void.

Mr. ExpertOfTreblinka is still pondering that it was a physical impossibility for the Nazis to gas Jews and then cremate the bodies, but he never explains why it was a physical impossibility. :lol: :lol: :lol: Instead a person just reads the same ridiculous terms like "magic Jew barbeque". Again, way to go, you prat! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. ExpertOfTreblinka has made himself look silly once again. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism."

- Max von Gruber's description of Hitler at the Beer Hall Putsch trial in 1923

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:28 am

Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:05 am
Again, way to go, you prat! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. ExpertOfTreblinka has made himself look silly once again. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You were warned but failed to heed that attacking the poster is not recommended. This is now in the hands of the gods.