Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4911
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Post by Huntinger » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:04 am

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:57 am
Aha! Nessie goes for the old, "I already done that", schtick.
Yeah so seems little point coming here to say he did that, whatever it was... What was it again, I am lost in the midst of time. Has it added to the hermetic sealing? What did they use for a sealant? toothpaste, wax or tar? Perhaps it was all made up.
Denial criticism of witnesses is very poor indeed, to the point that ALL denier criticism of witnesses can be rejected as biased and uniformed.
yup especially considering they were under the control of the most powerful country in the world... CCCP
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26798
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Post by Nessie » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:09 am

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:57 am
Aha! Nessie goes for the old, "I already done that", schtick.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Why should I go thorough the witnesses we agree on? I am not disputing that some did not say they were selected to work, or that they stayed over night. It does not matter that neither of us have their name and exact words to hand.

You quoted a series of people as if they were all eye witnesses to the supposed vacuum chambers. I pointed out that not all of them were witnesses and that some had more knowledge of the workings of the chambers than others.

You gloss over that because it does not suit your agenda of making it appear there were lots of people who claim to have been at TII, who saw in detail what happened at the chambers and they used a vacuum.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 5960
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Post by Turnagain » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:20 am

I notice that you're completely ignoring Scott's thread, "Comments thread for post in 'Gas and the holocaust narrative". Why is that, Nessie? You natter on about the gas/vacuum chambers, the engines used to produce the CO but have nothing to say about the Germans having the off the shelf technology to gas the Jews without resorting to all of the cockamamie tales of "hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers" and so on. Why is that, Nessie?

Why didn't the Germans just (figuratively speaking) send a couple of soldiers with a truck down to the store to buy what they needed for an efficient gassing operation? Did they just want to make the tale more dramatic so didn't use the readily available means to gas the Jews?

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26798
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Post by Nessie » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:28 am

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:20 am
I notice that you're completely ignoring Scott's thread, "Comments thread for post in 'Gas and the holocaust narrative". Why is that, Nessie? You natter on about the gas/vacuum chambers, the engines used to produce the CO but have nothing to say about the Germans having the off the shelf technology to gas the Jews without resorting to all of the cockamamie tales of "hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers" and so on. Why is that, Nessie?

Why didn't the Germans just (figuratively speaking) send a couple of soldiers with a truck down to the store to buy what they needed for an efficient gassing operation? Did they just want to make the tale more dramatic so didn't use the readily available means to gas the Jews?
There are a number of ways the Nazis could have produced poisonous gas. If they had used the method Scott suggests, Scott would then question why did they not use a Soviet tank engine? The Nazis captured lots of Soviet tanks, with large engines, why not use them instead?

What is inefficient about a process, using a captured Soviet engine, that according to witnesses could kill hundreds, if not thousands of people, in about 20 minutes?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 5960
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Post by Turnagain » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:37 am

Nessie wrote:
What is inefficient about a process, using a captured Soviet engine, that according to witnesses could kill hundreds, if not thousands of people, in about 20 minutes?
LOL! It wasn't inefficient, Nessie, it was ineffectual. It doesn't work. Besides, the gassing engine wasn't all that efficient. Even according to the official narrative it was always breaking down and had to be fixed.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4911
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Post by Huntinger » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:39 am

Nessie wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:28 am


There are a number of ways the Nazis could have produced poisonous gas. If they had used the method Scott suggests, Scott would then question why did they not use a Soviet tank engine? The Nazis captured lots of Soviet tanks, with large engines, why not use them instead?

What is inefficient about a process, using a captured Soviet engine, that according to witnesses could kill hundreds, if not thousands of people, in about 20 minutes?
I think the issue of exploding buildings has been presented as this poster is asking for more proof of incredulity. This person seems obsessed with gassing people using the most puerile method one could imagine. The fact that it is used on cats in containers does not make it suitable for mass extermination and somewhat energy inefficient. Considering a war was on this would be the dumbest idea out. However, at the end of the day who cares. At best the engine hypothesis is just that with no evidence to back it up that has credibility.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26798
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Post by Nessie » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:49 am

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:37 am
Nessie wrote:
What is inefficient about a process, using a captured Soviet engine, that according to witnesses could kill hundreds, if not thousands of people, in about 20 minutes?
LOL! It wasn't inefficient, Nessie, it was ineffectual. It doesn't work. Besides, the gassing engine wasn't all that efficient. Even according to the official narrative it was always breaking down and had to be fixed.
The first building suffered problems, so a second one was built, that was highly efficient and effective. Using couple of free engines, two buildings and some pipework to kill c850,000 people in 13 months is highly efficient and effective.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3257
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Post by DasPrussian » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:39 pm

been-there wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:50 pm


Wow! These people defending the h-narrative!? :?

I must say — although I know its an ad hominem response — that the lack of coherent, intelligent, reasonable replies makes me give up. We are dealing with deeply deranged people who appear to me to be intellectual pygmies.
Fancy somebody seriously asking why we should regard the testimony of Yankel Wiernik as a collection of non-credible lies after everything that has already been said here about that!!? :o

Imagine someone seriously asking why a so-called survivor who wanted vengeance against his former-captors should go along with the evolving atrocity propaganda and contribute invented but impossible lies?! Really? Why would he do that? Seriously? You can't think it through for yourself? :o
You have to be a bit thick or deeply delusional to ask such a question.

Asking why Eva Moses Korr would lie that she and her family were transported in a cattle cart for four days without food or water but only one pear between about twenty people but not only did they all survive, but when they arrived at Auschwitz and were offered soup she refused it because she didn't know whether it was kosher or not?!!
No water for 3 or 4 days! They'd all be at death's door if not already dead!
So... Why would she lie so impossibly like that?
Really? You don't know why??! Oy vey!

Or how about all those Jewish 'survivor' eye-witnesses who lied under oath at the John Demjanjuk trial saying he was Ivan the terrible. Why would they have lied like that against an innocent man who faced the death penalty because of their lying, 'converging' perjury?
Why? Why would they condemn an innocent man?

Etc., etc., etc.

Those people lied, exaggerated and invented and often it was nonsense.
And now here we are — decades later — dealing with our own liars here.

And he can't even comprehend why the lie of pumping exhaust fumes into a hermetically sealed room would create an atmospheric pressure tyat would destroy the building. So its not just dishonesty, juvenile insult, logically fallacious argument AND IGNORANCE. But these people are slightly psychotic, I'm tellin' ya.

So... I put DP back on ignore. Its not worthwhile dealing with his incoherent, hate-filled nonsense.
I see the King of the Cranks cannot respond to my specific points, instead he goes off on a tangent and starts bringing into the conversation witnesses and events totally irrelevant to the hermetically sealed chamber issue. The question we must ask ourselves is why do individuals such as this Crank King revert to such tactics when they have nothing worthwhile or credible or relevant to bring to the table ? Is it plain and simple insanity ? Is it drugs ? Is it deliberate awkwardness ? Or do they have an agenda ?

If only this crank king could be honest for once, he may be able to provide the answer. Meanwhile, i'm going to the toilet .
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3257
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Post by DasPrussian » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:05 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:09 pm
Nope, you haven't explained "why" DP. Why are you lying? You've presented one witness to holes in the roof but can't explain how the air was pumped out of the chambers.

You've lost the debate. Goodnight, (in my case, good afternoon) loser.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Everything you say is incorrect - I have explained why the witnesses thought the gas chamber was hermitically sealed and I have presented 4 witnesses and 2 sketches. But bizarrely you can only count one !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: What makes it worse for you is one of the witnesses actually helped BUILD the gas chambers.

I dont have to explain how anything works, I only had to prove that the gas chambers were NOT hermetically sealed. Job done. You've lost.
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Turnagain
Posts: 5960
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Post by Turnagain » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:07 pm

Nessie wrote:
The first building suffered problems, so a second one was built, that was highly efficient and effective. Using couple of free engines, two buildings and some pipework to kill c850,000 people in 13 months is highly efficient and effective.
Uh-huh, the second, larger hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chamber was just ever so much more efficient than the first, smaller hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chamber. I suppose that makes sense in Nessie's universe.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 11 guests