Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain

Re: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Post by Turnagain » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:51 am

So, no glass in Rosenberg's "checking window" and no explanation for why Rosenberg testified that the gas chambers were hermetically sealed. Can't have it both ways, DP. nowotimean?

Jurowski's sketch was drawn from what he was told about the gas chambers. He wasn't an eyewitness. nowotimean?

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:11 am

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:51 am
So, no glass in Rosenberg's "checking window" and no explanation for why Rosenberg testified that the gas chambers were hermetically sealed. Can't have it both ways, DP. nowotimean?

Jurowski's sketch was drawn from what he was told about the gas chambers. He wasn't an eyewitness. nowotimean?
Im not having it both ways. Rosenberg saw the doors were hermetically sealed so he assumed the whole room was.

You cant handle the evidence so you desperately claim Jurowski wasnt a witness , yet his drawing was based on what the witnesses told him.

End of the day, I have demonstrated the gas chamber was not hermetically sealed. Deal with it.

PS - Huntinger, the fool who has admitted millions of Jews were murdered viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3863 claimed these sketches only existed in my head viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3862&start=40#p153643 - so what has he got to say about it now ? Looks to me like 2 fuck ups in an hour , lol !! :lol: :lol: :lol:
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:31 am

Das Prussian wrote:
End of the day, I have demonstrated the gas chamber was not hermetically sealed. Deal with it.
End of the day, you have demonstrated jack squat, DP. Deal with it. nowotimean?

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:30 am

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:31 am
Das Prussian wrote:
End of the day, you have demonstrated jack squat, DP. Deal with it. nowotimean?
No, to give him his due Turnagain, if he has “demonstrated the gas chamber was not hermetically sealed” (which revisionism already posited, as it would have made the process of pumping exhaust into a building over many months structurally impossible) then he has NOT demonstrated jack squat.
He has demonstrated that the many, many people who claimed to be 'eye-witnesses' and who stated that “gas chambers were hermetically sealed” all lied!
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:46 am

No, I don't think that DP has demonstrated that the gas/vacuum chambers were not hermetically sealed but I agree, if he can manage that feat, then he proves that all of the eyewitnesses who claimed that the gas/vacuum chambers were hermetically sealed are liars. If this were chess, DP would be in a fork. He loses no matter which way the debate goes.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:37 pm

DasPrussian's behaviour here has been extremely immature. He should have posted his hole/window in the roof evidence long before he did. His actions just goes to show True Believers are more interested in trying to get one up on their opponents than in historical truth. I suspect his true intention was also to create more pages of worthless drivel to obfuscate the real issues and befuddle casual visitors to this site.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:40 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:41 pm
Nessie wrote:
A hermetically sealed room has NO way for any gas to get in or out. As soon as the room is fitted with a pipe that allows gas to pass in, or out, it CANNOT be considered hermetically sealed.
Boy! Now there's some hoaxer logic for you.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Please explain how a room that has pipes into it that allow gas in/out and to circulate can be considered hermetically sealed.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:49 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:46 am
No, I don't think that DP has demonstrated that the gas/vacuum chambers were not hermetically sealed but I agree, if he can manage that feat, then he proves that all of the eyewitnesses who claimed that the gas/vacuum chambers were hermetically sealed are liars. If this were chess, DP would be in a fork. He loses no matter which way the debate goes.
You need to look at the context of what the witnesses said. Wiernik specifically said the doors and vent were hermetically sealed. He did not say the chambers themselves were hermetically sealed. Other witnesses describe the chambers as hermetically sealed, but as part of the gassing process, whereby the people had been forced inside and the engine switched on to gas them. Those witnesses, like you have failed to take into account that the gas chambers, by their sheer function, cannot be considered as hermetically sealed.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

ZionistLoverJew

Post by ZionistLoverJew » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:23 pm

I can see that Turnagain is still continuing to dig himself a hole.
I'm a Zionist Jew.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:37 pm

Nessie wrote:
Please explain how a room that has pipes into it that allow gas in/out and to circulate can be considered hermetically sealed.
Take your lies and stuff them, Nessie. Wiernik stated that each chamber had one (1) inlet pipe. Rosenberg testified that both gas chambers were absolutely hermetically sealed. Bomba and Rajchman claimed that the gas chambers also functioned as vacuum chambers. That was substantiated by Sereny and the Soviets. Your lies don't fly, Nessie.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.