Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Post Reply
User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3257
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Post by DasPrussian » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:25 pm

I have asked Turnagain to start a new topic regarding his claims that witnesses mentioned that Treblinka gas chambers were hermetically sealed. I wanted him to make his argument clear , so I was hoping he would take me up on the offer and start a new thread where he lay down his precise argument. As usual, he decided not to do this and continues to pollute all the other threads with his rants about this particular issue. So, I have decided to start one for him.

Picking up on his past ramblings I can only guess what his exact argument is, so I will present it below as I understand it :

Turnagains claim :

Several witnesses claimed that the gas chambers at Treblinka were hermetically sealed , but if they were then the gassings would be impossible.


Before I proceed I'd better confirm with Turnagain that the above is a true and fair representation of his argument . So, over to you Turnagain ...
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26979
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Post by Nessie » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:48 pm

This means Turnagain having to look at evidence and to link to and quote witnesses. Good luck with that.

I have pointed out that;

1 - Wiernik said that the doors and a vent were hermetically sealed, which means that he acknowledges the pipes into the gas chambers meant that the chamber itself was not a hermetic seal.

2 - other witnesses said the gas chambers were hermetically sealed, but they fail to take into account that pipes circulated gas around the chambers from the engine, so the chamber itself could not be hermetically sealed.

3 - different witnesses also mention shower heads and the gas came into the chamber through that, but others just reference pipes, so we do not know exactly how the gas was circulated into and around the chamber.

4 - we do not know how long the pipework was, how long the engine ran and what pressure issues that may or may not have caused, but claims the gas chamber could explode are dubious to say the least.

5 - any pressure issue could be simply solved with an outlet pipe at the point furthest from the engine.

Turnagain forgets the above and just repeats himself and his arguments from incredulity.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3257
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Post by DasPrussian » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:57 pm

Nessie wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:48 pm
This means Turnagain having to look at evidence and to link to and quote witnesses. Good luck with that.

I have pointed out that;

1 - Wiernik said that the doors and a vent were hermetically sealed, which means that he acknowledges the pipes into the gas chambers meant that the chamber itself was not a hermetic seal.

2 - other witnesses said the gas chambers were hermetically sealed, but they fail to take into account that pipes circulated gas around the chambers from the engine, so the chamber itself could not be hermetically sealed.

3 - different witnesses also mention shower heads and the gas came into the chamber through that, but others just reference pipes, so we do not know exactly how the gas was circulated into and around the chamber.

4 - we do not know how long the pipework was, how long the engine ran and what pressure issues that may or may not have caused, but claims the gas chamber could explode are dubious to say the least.

5 - any pressure issue could be simply solved with an outlet pipe at the point furthest from the engine.

Turnagain forgets the above and just repeats himself and his arguments from incredulity.
Thank you for those points. However it would help if the individual in question would just turn up and confirm what his argument actually is . Considering I have gone out my way to create a whole new thread dedicated to one of his famous topics , I find it very odd that he has decided to go AWOL . I know I threatened to demolish his argument ( once we find out what it is ) in one sentence, maybe that is putting him off , but who knows, I may be bluffing !!
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Turnagain
Posts: 6165
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Post by Turnagain » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:51 pm

Nessie wrote:
1 - Wiernik said that the doors and a vent were hermetically sealed, which means that he acknowledges the pipes into the gas chambers meant that the chamber itself was not a hermetic seal.
Wiernik et al. said that the gas/vacuum chambers were hermetically sealed. That, of course, means that the gas/vacuum chambers WEREN'T hermetically sealed.
2 - other witnesses said the gas chambers were hermetically sealed, but they fail to take into account that pipes circulated gas around the chambers from the engine, so the chamber itself could not be hermetically sealed.
Other witnesses said that the gas/vacuum chambers were hermetically sealed so Nessie invents new pipes to "circulate" the CO.
3 - different witnesses also mention shower heads and the gas came into the chamber through that, but others just reference pipes, so we do not know exactly how the gas was circulated into and around the chamber.
Witnesses tell wildly divergent tales about the gas/vacuum chambers but that's just proof of Nessie's newly invented "gas circulation" pipes.
4 - we do not know how long the pipework was, how long the engine ran and what pressure issues that may or may not have caused, but claims the gas chamber could explode are dubious to say the least.
That's because Nessie is an innumerate fool who in incapable of comprehending the calculations for gas volume from engine displacement and the effects of pressure differentials. In this case, stupidity is Nessie's rebuttal.
5 - any pressure issue could be simply solved with an outlet pipe at the point furthest from the engine.
Nessie invents a pressure relief pipe. How does that pressure relief pipe work when the gas chamber is employed as a vacuum chamber, Nessie? Was the vacuum chambers just one of those (heh-heh) little "mistakes"?

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3257
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Post by DasPrussian » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:54 pm

Why is Turnagain refusing to respond ??? Here is my OP again :
DasPrussian wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:25 pm
I have asked Turnagain to start a new topic regarding his claims that witnesses mentioned that Treblinka gas chambers were hermetically sealed. I wanted him to make his argument clear , so I was hoping he would take me up on the offer and start a new thread where he lay down his precise argument. As usual, he decided not to do this and continues to pollute all the other threads with his rants about this particular issue. So, I have decided to start one for him.

Picking up on his past ramblings I can only guess what his exact argument is, so I will present it below as I understand it :

Turnagains claim :

Several witnesses claimed that the gas chambers at Treblinka were hermetically sealed , but if they were then the gassings would be impossible.


Before I proceed I'd better confirm with Turnagain that the above is a true and fair representation of his argument . So, over to you Turnagain ...
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Turnagain
Posts: 6165
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Post by Turnagain » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:02 pm

Yes, there is a whole list of witnesses who claim that the gas chambers at Treblinka were hermetically sealed. Two of those witnesses, Bomba and Rajchman, also claimed that the gas chambers functioned as vacuum chambers. That is supported by statements from Sereny and the Soviets. Rosenberg testified under oath at the Eichmann trial that the gas chambers were hermetically sealed. Let's see you "demolish with one sentence" what the alleged eyewitnesses said.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26979
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Post by Nessie » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:06 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:51 pm
Nessie wrote:
1 - Wiernik said that the doors and a vent were hermetically sealed, which means that he acknowledges the pipes into the gas chambers meant that the chamber itself was not a hermetic seal.
Wiernik et al. said that the gas/vacuum chambers were hermetically sealed. That, of course, means that the gas/vacuum chambers WEREN'T hermetically sealed.
Well done, the fact that there were pipes means the chamber itself was not an actual hermetic seal.
2 - other witnesses said the gas chambers were hermetically sealed, but they fail to take into account that pipes circulated gas around the chambers from the engine, so the chamber itself could not be hermetically sealed.
Other witnesses said that the gas/vacuum chambers were hermetically sealed so Nessie invents new pipes to "circulate" the CO.
No, the pipes the witnesses describe took the gas from the engine to the chamber and it circulated inside the chamber till it reached fatal levels.
3 - different witnesses also mention shower heads and the gas came into the chamber through that, but others just reference pipes, so we do not know exactly how the gas was circulated into and around the chamber.
Witnesses tell wildly divergent tales about the gas/vacuum chambers but that's just proof of Nessie's newly invented "gas circulation" pipes.
That some referenced shower heads and others referenced pipes as the way the gas got into the chambers is not wildly divergent.
4 - we do not know how long the pipework was, how long the engine ran and what pressure issues that may or may not have caused, but claims the gas chamber could explode are dubious to say the least.
That's because Nessie is an innumerate fool who in incapable of comprehending the calculations for gas volume from engine displacement and the effects of pressure differentials. In this case, stupidity is Nessie's rebuttal.
Since you do not have the precise volume of all the pipes, the chambers and how long the engine was run for and how much exhaust it put out, you cannot accurately calculate the pressure in the system. You can only guestimate.
5 - any pressure issue could be simply solved with an outlet pipe at the point furthest from the engine.
Nessie invents a pressure relief pipe. How does that pressure relief pipe work when the gas chamber is employed as a vacuum chamber, Nessie? Was the vacuum chambers just one of those (heh-heh) little "mistakes"?

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Yes, the vacuum chamber was a mistake. You know that. I have answered you on numerous occasions. The witnesses ALSO describe gassings. You used to ask me how to rationally explain how a gas chamber could work and not explode. I did, by pointing out all that is needed is a simple outlet pipe. Your argument from incredulity has been debunked. You cannot evidence your claims. You demand belief.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26979
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Post by Nessie » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:10 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:02 pm
Yes, there is a whole list of witnesses who claim that the gas chambers at Treblinka were hermetically sealed. Two of those witnesses, Bomba and Rajchman, also claimed that the gas chambers functioned as vacuum chambers. That is supported by statements from Sereny and the Soviets. Rosenberg testified under oath at the Eichmann trial that the gas chambers were hermetically sealed. Let's see you "demolish with one sentence" what the alleged eyewitnesses said.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
There were pipes introducing gas into the chambers which means they cannot have been hermetically sealed and what the witnesses actually meant, was made clear by Wiernik, that parts of the chamber, such as the doors, had hermetic seals.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 5134
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Post by Huntinger » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:14 pm

Nessie wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:06 pm
Yes, the vacuum chamber was a mistake. You know that. I have answered you on numerous occasions. The witnesses ALSO describe gassings.
The books by the people are now considered to be works of fiction. These are not mistakes, they are lies, which are so ridiculous they morphed into gassing which is just as ridiculous. From under pressure to over pressure. Not a little mistake a lie, a huge lie of propaganda.

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙

User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3257
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Hermetically sealed gas chambers ?

Post by DasPrussian » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:18 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:02 pm
Yes, there is a whole list of witnesses who claim that the gas chambers at Treblinka were hermetically sealed. Two of those witnesses, Bomba and Rajchman, also claimed that the gas chambers functioned as vacuum chambers. That is supported by statements from Sereny and the Soviets. Rosenberg testified under oath at the Eichmann trial that the gas chambers were hermetically sealed. Let's see you "demolish with one sentence" what the alleged eyewitnesses said.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
The gas chambers were not hermetically sealed. BOOM ! End of argument , you can go back to bed now.
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 4 guests