Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 6003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by Turnagain » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:15 am

Nessie continues with his mindless bullshit. He invents pipes to vent the hermetically sealed gas chambers and whines about his eyewitnesses being proven liars. On and on while we are supposed to endlessly chase our tails continually debunking his lies and weasel dodges.

Did people die en route to Treblinka or while they were there? Of course they did. Were those bodies either buried or cremated? Of course they were. Does Nessie have any proof that hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers existed at Treblinka? Hell no! Does Nessie have any proof that giant mass graves existed at Treblinka? Hell no! Does Nessie have any proof that human cadavers can be set ablaze like firewood? Hell no!

Nessie wants to clatter on about nonexistent venting pipes, pressure regulating valves, how witnesses can't be proven liars and his magical mystery machine. Come up with something new, Nessie or GFY.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26822
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by Nessie » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:26 am

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:15 am
Nessie continues with his mindless bullshit. He invents pipes to vent the hermetically sealed gas chambers and whines about his eyewitnesses being proven liars. On and on while we are supposed to endlessly chase our tails continually debunking his lies and weasel dodges.
A simple outlet pipe, when witnesses speak of pipes, is nothing compared to your bizarre inventions about exploding buildings.
Did people die en route to Treblinka or while they were there? Of course they did. Were those bodies either buried or cremated? Of course they were.
How do you know that? Is it, by any chance from evidence about TII?
Does Nessie have any proof that hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers existed at Treblinka? Hell no! Does Nessie have any proof that giant mass graves existed at Treblinka? Hell no! Does Nessie have any proof that human cadavers can be set ablaze like firewood? Hell no!
Here is the evidence that you claim does not exist;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3808#p151220
Nessie wants to clatter on about nonexistent venting pipes, pressure regulating valves, how witnesses can't be proven liars and his magical mystery machine. Come up with something new, Nessie or GFY.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
How are you logically able to determine what the brick and tiled building's function was, purely from witnesses you call liars?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 6003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by Turnagain » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:37 am

More of Nessie's endless and mindless drivel. The same debunked bullshit over and over. As I said, Nessie, come up with something new or GFY.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26822
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by Nessie » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:51 am

Your idea of "debunking" is claim that the Germans could not build a gas chamber because it would explode, based only on the testimony of witnesses you call liars and that supposedly makes more sense than they included an outlet pipe.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 6003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by Turnagain » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:55 am

Nessie wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:51 am
Your idea of "debunking" is claim that the Germans could not build a gas chamber because it would explode, based only on the testimony of witnesses you call liars and that supposedly makes more sense than they included an outlet pipe.
Nobody is talking about what the Germans "coulda" done.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26822
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by Nessie » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:59 am

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:55 am
Nessie wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:51 am
Your idea of "debunking" is claim that the Germans could not build a gas chamber because it would explode, based only on the testimony of witnesses you call liars and that supposedly makes more sense than they included an outlet pipe.
Nobody is talking about what the Germans "coulda" done.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
You are. You constantly make up what Germans could do, based on the testimony of people you call liars.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 6003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by Turnagain » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:03 am

Bullshit! I'm talking about what the lying witnesses claimed the Germans did.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26822
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by Nessie » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:13 am

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:03 am
Bullshit! I'm talking about what the lying witnesses claimed the Germans did.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
All you have done is argue that liars lied and the lies evidence the building was not a gas chamber. Lies cannot evidence anything.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

rollo the ganger
Posts: 6210
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by rollo the ganger » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:18 am

Turnagain, why do you bother? Been There is correct, allowing this person to repeat his merry-go-round of "There are witnesses! There is evidence" over and over again along with his "If not A then B" logic is pointless.

Turnagain
Posts: 6003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by Turnagain » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:32 am

You're right, Rollo, and I'm burned out on it. His mindless litany of "witnesses" and "evidence" is beyond tiresome. As someone famous once said, "You shouldn't argue with fools. People may not be able to tell you apart". I'm tired of the merry-go-round ride. Getting off here.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 7 guests