Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26822
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by Nessie » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:23 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:18 am
Turnagain, why do you bother? Been There is correct, allowing this person to repeat his merry-go-round of "There are witnesses! There is evidence" over and over again along with his "If not A then B" logic is pointless.
Why should anyone believe what you cannot evidence?

The "if not A, then B" is your argument, not mine. Turnagain is arguing no gassings, therefore transit camp by disputing the evidence for gassings and ignoring the lack of evidence for a transit camp.

My argument, which no denier can deal with, is gassings are evidenced and a transit camp is not evidenced. Therefore gassings happened and it was not a transit camp.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8526
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by been-there » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:17 pm

been-there wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:40 am
Huntinger wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:25 am
been-there wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:06 am
Fascinating that Jewish-owned Youtube has banned that filmed interview.
Now why would they do that, I wonder? :)
Soon as the censor saw SS it was banned, without analysis of the content. No doubt like other great videos it has been classified as "hate speech"
I doubt that.
The holocaust industry repeatedly mentions the SS and those H videos are not only NOT banned but are everywhere: online, on TV, in the 'news', on social-media and on Jewtube... er I mean Youtube.

If you read my post on Kurt Franz there is the account of someone at the prison relating how Kurt was interviewed in prison numerous time by TV crews, but that eventually became verboten. Why?
And where are all these filmed interviews? Why are they never shown nor appear in any of the constant remakes of emotionally manipulative TV holocaust documentaries?
Turnagain wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:57 am
I would take any of Franz's interviews with a grain of salt, BT. He obviously had to toe the line for even a chance at freedom before he died. Why would he be willing to return to prison for holyhoax denial after his release? What would be wrong for an old man to say, "Screw it, it was a long time ago. Let it go".
As I write in the link on Treblinka, there are a great many inconsistencies and curious comments that do not support the hollow-co$t narrative. But that has never stopped before those who want to perpetuate the narrative from selecting and using just small parts of a testimony to further their agenda and to edit out the parts that do not.
So why are no parts of any of the many Kurt Franz filmed interviews NEVER, EVER used? I think its a peculiar anomaly.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26822
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by Nessie » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:47 pm

been-there wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:17 pm
....
As I write in the link on Treblinka, there are a great many inconsistencies and curious comments that do not support the hollow-co$t narrative.
The basic narrative of gassings and shootings as part of an ongoing plan to rid Occupied Europe of the Jews is riddled with inconsistencies, because it was not a consistent policy across time, countries and those involved.

If you give an example of a "curious comment" that would help.
But that has never stopped before those who want to perpetuate the narrative from selecting and using just small parts of a testimony to further their agenda and to edit out the parts that do not.
The testimony that is rejected is that which has been evidenced to be false. The testimony that is accepted is the majority of all testimony, not a small part.
So why are no parts of any of the many Kurt Franz filmed interviews NEVER, EVER used? I think its a peculiar anomaly.
What parts are you referring to? How many interviews are there?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Mr. KnowItAll
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:49 pm
Contact:

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by Mr. KnowItAll » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:02 pm

For any denier claiming that the gassing of Jews using gas chambers was an impossibility, what is your evidence?
"It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism."

- Max von Gruber's description of Hitler at the Beer Hall Putsch trial in 1923

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4967
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by Huntinger » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:57 pm

Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:02 pm
For any denier claiming that the gassing of Jews using gas chambers was an impossibility, what is your evidence?
No one has said that gassing of Jude was impossible. It is quite possible if done properly, even using cyanide and the forced circulation system. The morphing from steaming, to lobstering and then gassing in makeshift ad hoc gaskammer shows that this was not done at least as the witness describe. For instance, a top secret operation would not use Ukrainian guards or members of the concentration camp staff, none of who had adequate security clearance.
A thread was made that suggests phosgene would have been the gas of choice. Another option is to put them all in a large field and dump Sarin on them, letting them all rot.
Unless you have something to say which can add to the discourse then please say nothing. Thank you Jude.

Turnagain
Posts: 6003
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by Turnagain » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:59 pm

Nessie wrote:
My argument, which no denier can deal with, is gassings are evidenced and a transit camp is not evidenced. Therefore gassings happened and it was not a transit camp.
But that's only in your universe, Nessie. In the real world, there is proof that Treblinka functioned as a transit camp and your hermetically sealed gas chambers are a bust. Likewise the mass graves as described by the alleged eyewitnesses and the magic Jew barbeque but don't let that bother you, Nessie. That's just stuff from the real world and doesn't have anything to do with your universe.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4967
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by Huntinger » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:16 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:59 pm


But that's only in your universe, Nessie. In the real world, there is proof that Treblinka functioned as a transit camp and your hermetically sealed gas chambers are a bust. Likewise the mass graves as described by the alleged eyewitnesses and the magic Jew barbeque but don't let that bother you, Nessie. That's just stuff from the real world and doesn't have anything to do with your universe.
It asked again "there is no evidence of where they went" as though they somehow vanished into mid air, up in smoke so to speak.
Surely it is not hard to comprehend people arrive by train some move on, some arrive at the gasthaus Treblinka for a while and leave via the back door in vans. Of course most arrivals did not exist but were statistical anomalies, just markings on a paper by an less than scrupulous statistician. (probably Jude); yup these phantoms vanished up in smoke when the paper burned.
What a coincidence that all of the alleged gaskammer are only in the area which by mere chance became Soviet territory. For the hoaxers that should ring alarm bells. I think the intelligence of these people is not high; the wheel turns the the hamsters dead.

User avatar
Mr. KnowItAll
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:49 pm
Contact:

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by Mr. KnowItAll » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:56 pm

been-there wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:17 pm
As I write in the link on Treblinka, there are a great many inconsistencies and curious comments that do not support the hollow-co$t narrative. But that has never stopped before those who want to perpetuate the narrative from selecting and using just small parts of a testimony to further their agenda and to edit out the parts that do not.
So why are no parts of any of the many Kurt Franz filmed interviews NEVER, EVER used? I think its a peculiar anomaly.
What are the "great many inconsistencies" about Treblinka?

For someone who likes to repeatedly claim that he's just an intelligent guy who wants to discuss the Holocaust rationally, your posting style suggests otherwise e.g. who the hell apart from a conspiracy theorist nut job who wants to defend the Nazis would describe the Holocaust as the "hollow-co$t"?

Have you read any books about Treblinka or any of the Operation Reinhard extermination camps? It seems apparently not - so much for reading being one of your strongest points. :lol: Kurt Franz is mentioned in Yitzhak Arad's Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka: The Operation Reinhard Death Camps and Gitta Sereny's Into That Darkness: From Mercy Killing to Mass Murder.
"It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism."

- Max von Gruber's description of Hitler at the Beer Hall Putsch trial in 1923

User avatar
Mr. KnowItAll
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:49 pm
Contact:

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by Mr. KnowItAll » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:56 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:03 am
Bullshit! I'm talking about what the lying witnesses claimed the Germans did.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
How do you know they were lying? So far the best you have come up with is 2 x 2 = 5. IOW, rubbish.
"It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism."

- Max von Gruber's description of Hitler at the Beer Hall Putsch trial in 1923

User avatar
Mr. KnowItAll
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:49 pm
Contact:

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by Mr. KnowItAll » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:01 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:38 am
Nessie wrote:
I have also linked to what other witnesses said about the construction. It worked by running an engine with a system of pipes to the chambers, controlled by valves and it any pressure issue could easily be solved with an outlet pipe furthest from the engine.
Nessie continues to display his ignorance of English grammar or, more likely, his deliberate misrepresentation of what was written. He fantasizes an elaborate pressure relief system that the eeevul Narzis "coulda" built and applies it to the alleged but nonexistent gas/vacuum chambers at Treblinka. His weak suck excuse for the vacuum chambers is the witnesses just made a (heh-heh) little "mistake". Yeah, that's the ticket, just a little "mistake". Bomba, Rajchman, Sereny, the Soviets and various others just "made a little mistake". What could be more believable than that?

You have shown no verified laboratory tested human cremains consistent with the cremation of ~850,000 cadavers being cremated. You have shown no proof of the 10X25X50 meter graves that are claimed to have existed at Treblinka. Thus...

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Is this really the best you can do? You've already exposed yourself as an anti-semitic racist who quite obviously wants to defend the "eeevul Narzis".

Nessie has answered all of your crap over and over again. How many times do you need to read the same answers?

You still think that Treblinka was a transit camp and you use Eric Hunt's debunked video as evidence. What could be more believable than that? :lol:

You ignore any evidence which clearly refutes any claim you make and then you demand this and that be shown to you and then when it is you ignore it and state the same claims over and over again.
"It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism."

- Max von Gruber's description of Hitler at the Beer Hall Putsch trial in 1923

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 9 guests