Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Post Reply
User avatar
Mr. KnowItAll
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:49 pm
Contact:

Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by Mr. KnowItAll » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:30 pm

Again, it only seems to be Turnagain who is obsessed with Treblinka.

Turnagain likes to repeat that no gas chambers existed at Treblinka as well as no mass graves have been found at Treblinka.

So Turnagain, let's look at the evidence:

The staff at Treblinka e.g. Stangl, Munzberger, Suchomel, Horn, Franz, Fuchs, etc, as well as the survivors e.g.,Wiernik, Glazar, Willenberg etc) and a lot of Ukrainian guards who at different times gave testimonies in different contexts comes up with the figure of between 100 and 150 witnesses all agreeing on the one fact that you like to deny - Treblinka was an extermination camp in which hundreds of thousands of Jews were exterminated in gas chambers.

There is not a single witness who ever claimed otherwise. Or, is there one? If so, name that person.

One has to be completely brain-dead to think that there was and is a conspiracy theory which has forced all of those people to remain silent that Treblinka was a "transit camp". Not forgetting that there is no evidence of any mass departures of the hundreds of thousands of Jews who were sent to Treblinka.

The claims made about Treblinka have been debunked for so long now, why are there still a few people who like post the same crap constantly on this forum? The only types of people who do this are Nazi apologists and/or ignorant twats.

The Nazis who ran the camp admitted what happened. There are eyewitness accounts and memoirs from survivors. There is physical evidence.

Two books which anyone genuinely interested in what happened at Treblinka are:

Gitta Sereny - Into That Darkness: from Mercy Killing to Mass Murder
Yitzhak Arad - Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka: The Operation Reinhard Death Camps

EDIT: How can anyone who has read those two books and still deny that thousands upon thousands of Jews were gassed at Treblinka? Anyone who still holds such a view is barking mad and not right in the head.

Turnagain, have you read either book?
Last edited by Mr. KnowItAll on Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism."

- Max von Gruber's description of Hitler at the Beer Hall Putsch trial in 1923

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4429
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by Huntinger » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:41 pm

Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:30 pm
Again, it only seems to be Treblinka who is obsessed with Treblinka.
Another sign of the genius at work.
Turnagain likes to repeat that no gas chambers existed at Treblinka.

So Turnagain, let's look at the evidence:

The staff at Treblinka e.g. Stangl, Munzberger, Suchomel, Horn, Franz, Fuchs, etc, as well as the survivors e.g.,Wiernik, Glazar, Willenberg etc) and a lot of Ukrainian guards who at different times gave testimonies in different contexts comes up with the figure of between 100 and 150 witnesses all agreeing on the one fact that you like to deny - Treblinka was an extermination camp in which hundreds of thousands of Jews were exterminated in gas chambers.
Witnesses are mistaken and liars. This is merely anecdotal evidence. Anecdotal evidence is evidence from anecdotes: evidence collected in a casual or informal manner and relying heavily or entirely on personal testimony.
There is not a single witness who ever claimed otherwise. Or, is there one? If so, name that person.
Who ever claims something never existed. No doubt there were delousing facilities for clothes at that place. Most people who entered the placed were interned and not given freedom to roam the camp. They were also under "protective custody" for their own security, health and well-being.
One has to be completely brain-dead to think that there was and is a conspiracy theory which has forced all of those people to remain silent that Treblinka was a "transit camp". Not forgetting that there is no evidence of any mass departures of the hundreds of thousands of Jews who were sent to Treblinka.
Ha ha ha this was in the Soviet Union Tovaritch. Why would a transit work camp have mass departures. They all went to various work locations via the back door. I am sure this less than honest poster like Nessie will bring this crap up again.
The claims made about Treblinka have been debunked for so long now, why are there still a few people who like post the same crap constantly on this forum? The only types of people who do this are Nazi apologists and/or ignorant twats.
No Nazi apologists here.
The Nazis who ran the camp admitted what happened. There are eyewitness accounts and memoirs from survivors. There is physical evidence.
Forced evidence doesnt count.
Two books which anyone genuinely interested in what happened at Treblinka are:

Gitta Sereny - Into That Darkness: from Mercy Killing to Mass Murder
Yitzhak Arad - Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka: The Operation Reinhard Death Camps
All written by Jude. I wonder if they are running short of shekels to promote their fantasy of death.
𝕰𝖎𝖓 𝖁𝖔𝖑𝖐, 𝖊𝖎𝖓 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍, 𝖊𝖎𝖓 𝕱𝖚̈𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖗

Turnagain
Posts: 5619
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by Turnagain » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:54 pm

Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Turnagain likes to repeat that no gas chambers existed at Treblinka as well as no mass graves have been found at Treblinka.
Curious how the hoaxers can never explain how the alleged hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers functioned. Hoaxers stamp their feet and shriek, "It happened so it was possible" but never bother to explain just how it was possible. How do you explain the effects of over/under pressure on a conventionally built brick building, KnowItAll? "If it happened it was possible" isn't an explanation, simpleton.

Then we have the laundry list of German confessors. Now produce a list of Germans who WEREN'T defendants in a court proceeding who willingly and voluntarily testified that the holyhoax happened as advertised. Remember, they have to be first hand eyewitnesses who weren't under indictment.
There is not a single witness who ever claimed otherwise. Or, is there one? If so, name that person.
Herman Goering. Joeseph Mengele. Lots of others, too.

Here are some gems from Sereny that you may have missed, KnowItAll.
R. Auerbach attacked W. Grossmann on the basis of the number of three million victims claimed by him. She gives the number of victims with precision as 1,074,000 and writes:

"Such places as Treblinka, with their huge mass graves, do not need that sort of odd local patriotism which is expressed by exaggerating the number of victims in order to depict the monstrosity of the mass murders committed there. Believe me, over a million people killed in the course of one year in one little place is a million times more than a million human brains could grasp. And even half a million would be much more than enough." (p. 55)

The shift was ready to die. The motor, installed in a workshop near the bathhouse, could be started now. First, a suction pump was brought into play to draw the pure air from the chamber. After that, the pipes to the reservoir of exhaust gas from the motor could be opened.

R. Auerbach surprises her readers with trail-blazing scientific findings such as the discovery that blood "was found to be a first-class combustion material" (p. 38)
You betcha', KnowItAll, Sereny is somebody a hoaxer can really hang their hat on. I'll take a miss on such claptrap.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Mr. KnowItAll
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:49 pm
Contact:

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by Mr. KnowItAll » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:47 am

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:54 pm
Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Turnagain likes to repeat that no gas chambers existed at Treblinka as well as no mass graves have been found at Treblinka.
Curious how the hoaxers can never explain how the alleged hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers functioned. Hoaxers stamp their feet and shriek, "It happened so it was possible" but never bother to explain just how it was possible. How do you explain the effects of over/under pressure on a conventionally built brick building, KnowItAll? "If it happened it was possible" isn't an explanation, simpleton.

Then we have the laundry list of German confessors. Now produce a list of Germans who WEREN'T defendants in a court proceeding who willingly and voluntarily testified that the holyhoax happened as advertised. Remember, they have to be first hand eyewitnesses who weren't under indictment.
The way the gas chamber worked has already been told to you by Nessie millions of times, why do you keep repeating your bullshit over and over again?

You can't name a single Nazi who denied the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka. Instead, one can easily read from the former Nazis who ran Treblinka that they admitted openly how about the functions of the gas chambers at the death camp.

One has to be a total simpleton to deny the existence of gas chambers when the people who ran them admitted they existed and the purpose of them! :lol:
There is not a single witness who ever claimed otherwise. Or, is there one? If so, name that person.
Herman Goering. Joeseph Mengele. Lots of others, too.
When did Goering or Mengele ever deny the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka?
Here are some gems from Sereny that you may have missed, KnowItAll.
R. Auerbach attacked W. Grossmann on the basis of the number of three million victims claimed by him. She gives the number of victims with precision as 1,074,000 and writes:

"Such places as Treblinka, with their huge mass graves, do not need that sort of odd local patriotism which is expressed by exaggerating the number of victims in order to depict the monstrosity of the mass murders committed there. Believe me, over a million people killed in the course of one year in one little place is a million times more than a million human brains could grasp. And even half a million would be much more than enough." (p. 55)

The shift was ready to die. The motor, installed in a workshop near the bathhouse, could be started now. First, a suction pump was brought into play to draw the pure air from the chamber. After that, the pipes to the reservoir of exhaust gas from the motor could be opened.

R. Auerbach surprises her readers with trail-blazing scientific findings such as the discovery that blood "was found to be a first-class combustion material" (p. 38)
You betcha', KnowItAll, Sereny is somebody a hoaxer can really hang their hat on. I'll take a miss on such claptrap.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
You have not read Sereny's book, instead you have copied and pasted text from CODOH (LOL!) and think it disproves anything. Well, you are wrong.

Get back to me when you have read her book. IOW, never.
"It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism."

- Max von Gruber's description of Hitler at the Beer Hall Putsch trial in 1923

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4429
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by Huntinger » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:16 pm

Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:47 am
The way the gas chamber worked has already been told to you by Nessie millions of times, why do you keep repeating your bullshit over and over again?
You may need to explain in more detail because at the moment the model Nessie uses is non functioning.
𝕰𝖎𝖓 𝖁𝖔𝖑𝖐, 𝖊𝖎𝖓 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍, 𝖊𝖎𝖓 𝕱𝖚̈𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖗

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4429
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by Huntinger » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:27 pm

Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:47 am
When did Goering or Mengele ever deny the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka?
When did either of these two men every deny the existence of trilobites? when did they every deny the existence of UFOs. This poster has somewhat limited intellect.
𝕰𝖎𝖓 𝖁𝖔𝖑𝖐, 𝖊𝖎𝖓 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍, 𝖊𝖎𝖓 𝕱𝖚̈𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖗

Turnagain
Posts: 5619
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by Turnagain » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:48 pm

Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
The way the gas chamber worked has already been told to you by Nessie millions of times, why do you keep repeating your bullshit over and over again?
Nobody has explained how a hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chamber functioned. You asked for a German who denied the existence of the gas chambers. I gave you two but there were lots more. Name one German who "confessed" to the gas chamber lie that wasn't involved in a court proceeding. That's a German under no duress who freely and voluntarily gave a statement that the gas chambers did, in fact, exist.

Sereny is the fool who claims blood is flammable while Arad is wanted for war crimes in Lithuania. KnowItAll considers them his prime authorities on the holyhoax. Seems about right for clown world.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26403
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by Nessie » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:08 pm

I have explained to you how it would be simple to construct a gas chamber that included hermetic seals, on numerous occasions.

Quote Goering and Mengele denying that there were gas chambers.

Kurt Gerstein confessed to a Swedish diplomat in 1942, long before any trials.
Perry Broad wrote his confession as a POW in 1945 prior to any trial.
Oskar Groening confessed to gas chambers at Birkenau freely and under no duress. No one had heard of him, till he confessed and it was only after that he went to trial.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 5619
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by Turnagain » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:11 pm

Nessie wrote:
I have explained to you how it would be simple to construct a gas chamber that included hermetic seals, on numerous occasions.
No, you have explained how YOU could build a gas chamber with hermetic seals. You have NOT shown how the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers described by the eyewitnesses could function.
Quote Goering and Mengele denying that there were gas chambers.
GFY. How come you don't quote chapter and verse from Gerstein et al.? Gerstein was a nutcase and Groening was a senile old man who died during his trial. A POW wasn't under any duress? That's laughable.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 3031
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Re: Denying the existence of gas chambers at Treblinka

Post by blake121666 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:54 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:48 pm
Name one German who "confessed" to the gas chamber lie that wasn't involved in a court proceeding. That's a German under no duress who freely and voluntarily gave a statement that the gas chambers did, in fact, exist.
BT had an interesting thread on Kurt Franz being interviewed about it. I think it is here:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3067&p=133542#p133541

And of course there is Franz Suchomel's Shoa interview:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 5 guests