How many Jews were killed at Treblinka?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8516
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: How many Jews were killed at Treblinka?

Post by been-there » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:28 pm

ZionistLoverJew wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:47 am
Nessie wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:48 pm
Hoess said during his trial;

https://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/04-15-46.asp

"Mass executions by gassing commenced during the summer of 1941 and continued until fall 1944. I personally supervised executions at Auschwitz until first of December 1943 and know by reason of my continued duties in the Inspectorate of Concentration Camps, WVHA, that these mass executions continued as stated above."

Then shortly after he said;

"The 'final solution' of the Jewish question meant the complete extermination of all Jews in Europe. I was ordered to establish extermination facilities at Auschwitz in June 1941. At that time, there were already in the General Government three other extermination camps: Belzek, Treblinka, and Wolzek. These camps were under the Einsatzkommando of the Security Police and SD. I visited Treblinka to find out how they carried out their exterminations."

He said that in 1941 he was ordered to establish extermination facilities at Auschwitz (the first gassings took place there in 1941). He believes that the camps at Belzec and TII has already been established, but Belzec was 1941 and TII was 1942. It is not clear which camp he is referring to when he said "Wolzek". Chelmno was operational in 1941 and Sobibor in 1942.

He did not say he actually visited TII in 1941.
Thanks for this post. I'm not surprised to learn that been-there posted a lie. He's always lying, check this out:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3844&start=10#p153263

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Check this out also. :)
.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26797
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: How many Jews were killed at Treblinka?

Post by Nessie » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:23 am

Been-there posts this;
been-there wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:07 pm
Image
He also previously posted this, from 2015;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2369&start=20#p69840

"Statement made voluntarily at ______ Gaol by Rudolf Höss, former Commandant of Auschwitz Concentration Camp on l6th day of March 1946.

“I personally arranged on orders received from Himmler in May 1941 the gassing of two million persons between June/July 1941 and the end of 1943 during which time I was commandant of Auschwitz.”

“I visited the camp Treblinka in spring 1942 to inform myself about the conditions...."

Hoess made various statements and to claim he said that he visited TII in 1941 is clearly not true. Hopefully been-there will remember that and not make the same mistake again.

Hoess went on to say;

"According to the Camp Commandant of Treblinka, 80,000 people have been gassed in the course of half a year."
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4894
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: How many Jews were killed at Treblinka?

Post by Huntinger » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:45 am

We are well aware of the Hoess statements. Poster was asked not to present testimony from people under duress but to give concrete empirical evidence.
Bier trinken und das Leben in vollen Zügen genießen.

User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3257
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: How many Jews were killed at Treblinka?

Post by DasPrussian » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:11 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:45 am
We are well aware of the Hoess statements. Poster was asked not to present testimony from people under duress but to give concrete empirical evidence.
When is the above specimen going to produce anything that resembles evidence for the AR, Chelmno and Auschwitz transit camp theory ?

Has the above specimen ever produced anything, ever that could be described as credible evidence that Jews were resettled instead of gassed or murdered ? Or that Jews were merely left to starve or plonked in a big field in the Russian East and left to fend for themselves. Anything , has he ever produced anything like this ???

Errr, i think the answer is a big fat NO . So why is he even here ?

I wonder if the specimen even knows the answer himself !!!
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4894
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: How many Jews were killed at Treblinka?

Post by Huntinger » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:08 am

DasPrussian wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:11 pm
Huntinger wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:45 am
We are well aware of the Hoess statements. Poster was asked not to present testimony from people under duress but to give concrete empirical evidence.
When is the above specimen going to produce anything that resembles evidence for the AR, Chelmno and Auschwitz transit camp theory ?

Has the above specimen ever produced anything, ever that could be described as credible evidence that Jews were resettled instead of gassed or murdered ? Or that Jews were merely left to starve or plonked in a big field in the Russian East and left to fend for themselves. Anything , has he ever produced anything like this ???

Errr, i think the answer is a big fat NO . So why is he even here ?

I wonder if the specimen even knows the answer himself !!!
Instead of asking us about unknowns of the fog of war, please provide the evidence asked, not if buts or maybes. Hard evidence for once please.
Bier trinken und das Leben in vollen Zügen genießen.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8516
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: How many Jews were killed at Treblinka?

Post by been-there » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:56 am

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:08 am
DasPrussian wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:11 pm
Huntinger wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:45 am
We are well aware of the Hoess statements. Poster was asked not to present testimony from people under duress but to give concrete empirical evidence.
When is the above specimen going to produce anything that resembles evidence for the AR, Chelmno and Auschwitz transit camp theory ?

Has the above specimen ever produced anything, ever that could be described as credible evidence that Jews were resettled instead of gassed or murdered ? Or that Jews were merely left to starve or plonked in a big field in the Russian East and left to fend for themselves. Anything , has he ever produced anything like this ???

Errr, i think the answer is a big fat NO . So why is he even here ?

I wonder if the specimen even knows the answer himself !!!
Instead of asking us about unknowns of the fog of war, please provide the evidence asked, not if buts or maybes. Hard evidence for once please.
Good reply.

The 'holocaust' narrative claims to have "overwhelming" evidence for its central tenet which is the alleged gassing of approximately four million people.
This claim is trotted out repeatedly, as here by Deborah Lipstadt writing for the BBC:
Lipstadt for the BBC wrote:the Holocaust is one of the best documented genocides in history, with a wide array of evidence documenting virtually every aspect of it.
Yet, as we see here, people who have spent years in debate about it are completely unable to provide any evidence at all to support its claims other than to refer to discredited testimony of lie-witnesses or to reverse the burden of proof, as DP has done here.
The dishonest and deceitful reply from DP above merely demonstrates that complete lack of empirical evidence, and the genuine ‘holocaust denial’ that is unable to accept this reality.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26797
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: How many Jews were killed at Treblinka?

Post by Nessie » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:26 am

been-there wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:56 am
.....

The 'holocaust' narrative claims to have "overwhelming" evidence for its central tenet which is the alleged gassing of approximately four million people.
This claim is trotted out repeatedly, as here by Deborah Lipstadt writing for the BBC:
Lipstadt for the BBC wrote:the Holocaust is one of the best documented genocides in history, with a wide array of evidence documenting virtually every aspect of it.
Yet, as we see here, people who have spent years in debate about it are completely unable to provide any evidence at all to support its claims...
That is not true. Look at any thread and it is evidence FOR the gassings and shootings that is being debated. Lists of evidence FOR the Holocaust have been produced by myself and others. Here is evidence for TII

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3808

Here is evidence for Auschwitz-Birkenau;

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... hwitz.html

Both lists include empirical, verifiable evidence.
... other than to refer to discredited testimony of lie-witnesses or to reverse the burden of proof, as DP has done here.
The dishonest and deceitful reply from DP above merely demonstrates that complete lack of empirical evidence, and the genuine ‘holocaust denial’ that is unable to accept this reality.
Your starting point is based on your open dislike of Jews in general and Israel in particular. You claim that the Holocaust is a Jewish hoax sustained by lies and threats, hence your "lie-witnesses" claim. You reverse the burden of proof, declare no gassings and then claim you have not been proved wrong due to a lack of empirical evidence. When asked to provide evidence to back up your claims, you claim that is "unintelligent". You demand belief in something that you cannot evidence and you try and convince yourself that is acceptable.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Doom
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:50 am
Location: Байкал
Contact:

Re: How many Jews were killed at Treblinka?

Post by Doom » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:37 am

Nessie wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:26 am
Your starting point is based on your open dislike of Jews in general and Israel in particular. You claim that the Holocaust is a Jewish hoax sustained by lies and threats, hence your "lie-witnesses" claim. You reverse the burden of proof, declare no gassings and then claim you have not been proved wrong due to a lack of empirical evidence. When asked to provide evidence to back up your claims, you claim that is "unintelligent". You demand belief in something that you cannot evidence and you try and convince yourself that is acceptable.
You have this wrong, we wish to know how many Jews were gassed to honor the heroes who gassed and burned them posthumously.
Please provide enough evidence so we can do this legally.
UAC

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26797
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: How many Jews were killed at Treblinka?

Post by Nessie » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:53 am

Doom wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:37 am
Nessie wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:26 am
Your starting point is based on your open dislike of Jews in general and Israel in particular. You claim that the Holocaust is a Jewish hoax sustained by lies and threats, hence your "lie-witnesses" claim. You reverse the burden of proof, declare no gassings and then claim you have not been proved wrong due to a lack of empirical evidence. When asked to provide evidence to back up your claims, you claim that is "unintelligent". You demand belief in something that you cannot evidence and you try and convince yourself that is acceptable.
You have this wrong, we wish to know how many Jews were gassed to honor the heroes who gassed and burned them posthumously.
Please provide enough evidence so we can do this legally.
Some of the evidence relating to TII here;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3808

The section on documentary evidence is the most relevant evidence to determining how many were killed at the camp.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
quietus
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:54 am
Location: Ocean floor

Re: How many Jews were killed at Treblinka?

Post by quietus » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:57 am

Nessie wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:53 am
Some of the evidence relating to TII here;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3808

The section on documentary evidence is the most relevant evidence to determining how many were killed at the camp.
Thank you but how can you determine this literature is valid and not propaganda. ?
The best revenge is massive success

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 9 guests