How many Jews were killed at Treblinka?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26639
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: How many Jews were killed at Treblinka?

Post by Nessie » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:53 am

Turnagain wrote: ↑
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:15 pm
Nessie wrote:
You still do not understand that even if you have proved a witness to gassings has lied about seeing gassings with your mathematical calculations (which are just arguments from incredulity and ignorance), that does not mean therefore there were no gassings at TII.
(sigh) Another weasel dodge from Nessie. I didn't prove that "A" witness to gassing lied. I proved that five (5) witnesses to the gas/vacuum chambers lied.
Even if you have proved (which you have not) all 5 lied, you have still not proved no gas chambers.
Right, mathematics is a product of "incredulity and ignorance". Were the gas/vacuum chambers as described by the alleged eyewitnesses an impossibility and no, you don't get to add your coulda' woulda' shoulda' to what they said. Hide and watch, folks, Nessie will attempt to change what the witnesses said. Just as he attempted to change what Bomba said about pumping the air out of the gas chamber.
You don't get to add your coulda etc speculations about the gas chambers. You have made false claims about what witnesses have said and so i insist you back up any claim with evidence, which took a lot with Bomba.

You now weasel dodge he also said that the chambers were run by pumping gas INTO them.
It is not true I rely solely on witness evidence and that I uncritically accept what the witnesses said. I accept that witness evidence is the most flawed form of evidence and I only accept what can be corroborated by other evidence.
What evidence is that? The unsubstantiated claims of the communist political hack, Lukaszkiewicz? Why didn't the Soviets invite third party observers to witness Lukaszkiewicz's investigation as did the Germans at the Katyn massacre? Why no neutral Swedes or Swiss? Why no allied military personnel? What other evidence? C S-C's tiles and building foundation? Her "discovery" of bones in the T-1 Christian cemetery? Her alleged discovery of the irregularly shaped rabbit holes? What evidence are you talking about?
I am talking about the evidence you are trying to dismiss with your unevidenced allegations.

Where is your evidence to back up your chant about no cremains etc?
My method of determining what did and did not happen at TII is evidenced based. Your method is opinion based.
Uh-huh, it's just my "opinion" that blood and human cadavers aren't flammable. It's just my "opinion" that one of Wiernik's 10X25X50 meter graves would produce 14,000 cubic meters of excavated material. It's just my "opinion" that a conventionally constructed brick building won't withstand a vacuum. That's all just my "opinion" but Nessie has "evidence". Right.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
In parts your opinion agrees with the evidence, such as blood is not flammable. In parts the evidence disagrees with your opinion, such as bodies are not flammable.

How about you list your evidence as to how many people were killed at TII?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 5803
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: How many Jews were killed at Treblinka?

Post by Turnagain » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:03 am

Nessie wrote:
Even if you have proved (which you have not) all 5 lied, you have still not proved no gas chambers.
The witnesses lied about seeing gas/vacuum chambers, there weren't any mass graves as described by the witnesses and the magic Jew barbeque is an impossibility. Your claim that cadavers can be set on fire and left to burn like logs is so outlandish it lends credence to the notion that you're either drunk or insane.
You don't get to add your coulda etc speculations about the gas chambers. You have made false claims about what witnesses have said and so i insist you back up any claim with evidence, which took a lot with Bomba.

You now weasel dodge he also said that the chambers were run by pumping gas INTO them.
The witnesses lied about seeing hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers. There's no coulda', woulda', shoulda' about that. Then you say that quoting a witness is a false claim about what they've said. As far as Bomba, he claimed that both gas and vacuum was used to kill the victims. Using the engine exhaust as the lethal agent became too expensive so the eeevul Narzis began pumping the air out of the chamber.
I am talking about the evidence you are trying to dismiss with your unevidenced allegations.
Again, what evidence is that?

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26639
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: How many Jews were killed at Treblinka?

Post by Nessie » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:21 am

Rather than repeatedly telling me why you do not believe the few witnesses you have bothered to read about and your repeated ignoring of my point about your logical and evidential fail regarding witnesses, why don't you list your evidence as to how many Jews were killed at TII?

If you fail to list your evidence, I will take that as your acknowledgement you have no evidence and your are merely speculating.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

rollo the ganger
Posts: 6140
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: How many Jews were killed at Treblinka?

Post by rollo the ganger » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:45 am

Turnagain wrote:How about both, rollo? They were incredibly stupid liars. Ignorant people indulging in vicious fantasies.
Yes, I could agree with that. Then there's the Zombie gas where people walk themselves to the grave pits and the electric table which electrocutes then fries to nothingness the corpses and dumps the ashes. My favorite, of course, is the Knoggin' Knocker.

User avatar
Depth Check
Site Moderator
Posts: 983
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:49 am
Contact:

Re: How many Jews were killed at Treblinka?

Post by Depth Check » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:28 am

Certain off topic posts regarding draglines, excavations and graves have been moved here

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4623
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: How many Jews were killed at Treblinka?

Post by Huntinger » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:48 pm

On topic. How can the claim of so many Jude were sent anywhere against the statistical anomalies of the time. Even today there is a distinct difference between real Jude and who could be. By bandying around those figures by unscrupulous statisticians fictitious people can be statistically created out of some unknown diaspora with a claim that now they no longer are there something must have happened to them. These are phantoms in my opinion, mere statistical anomalies. This links in closely with "what happened to them". Also linked closely is how many Jude left to work in the Central Government? All people were transited there, so if Treblinka did kill thousands where are the "transit" transit work stations?
π•Έπ–†π–“π–ˆπ–π–Š π•Ύπ–ˆπ–π–†Μˆπ–™π–Ÿπ–Š 𝖐𝖆𝖓𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖓 π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™ π–π–†π–šπ–‹π–Šπ–“.
π•Έπ–Šπ–Žπ–‰π–Š π–‰π–Šπ–“ π•΅π–šπ–‰π–Šπ–“

User avatar
ZionistLoverJew
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:20 pm
Contact:

Re: How many Jews were killed at Treblinka?

Post by ZionistLoverJew » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:33 pm

If the Nazis never killed thousands upon thousands at Treblinka, how many were killed? Sources required.
I'm a Zionist Jew.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4623
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: How many Jews were killed at Treblinka?

Post by Huntinger » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:35 pm

ZionistLoverJew wrote: ↑
Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:33 pm
If the Nazis never killed thousands upon thousands at Treblinka, how many were killed? Sources required.
One should imagine that some were executed and I would not call Ukrainian guards Nazis. One source of people you do not use for top secret murderous work. With too much vodka these Ukrainians love to talk.
π•Έπ–†π–“π–ˆπ–π–Š π•Ύπ–ˆπ–π–†Μˆπ–™π–Ÿπ–Š 𝖐𝖆𝖓𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖓 π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™ π–π–†π–šπ–‹π–Šπ–“.
π•Έπ–Šπ–Žπ–‰π–Š π–‰π–Šπ–“ π•΅π–šπ–‰π–Šπ–“

User avatar
ZionistLoverJew
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:20 pm
Contact:

Re: How many Jews were killed at Treblinka?

Post by ZionistLoverJew » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:37 pm

Huntinger wrote: ↑
Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:35 pm
ZionistLoverJew wrote: ↑
Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:33 pm
If the Nazis never killed thousands upon thousands at Treblinka, how many were killed? Sources required.
One should imagine that some were executed and I would not call Ukrainian guards Nazis. One source of people you do not use for top secret murderous work. With too much vodka these Ukrainians love to talk.
The Nazis and their collaborators killed millions of Jews in the Holocaust.
I'm a Zionist Jew.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4623
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: How many Jews were killed at Treblinka?

Post by Huntinger » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:42 pm

ZionistLoverJew wrote: ↑
Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:37 pm
The Nazis and their collaborators killed millions of Jews in the Holocaust.
That is the story which is being disputed here. Many Jude died from disease and other war related issues. There is no hard evidence, just anecdotes of a holocaust. At the most Jude deaths only take up 5% of the total war deaths and really are not important, as tragic as it is for the individuals involved.
π•Έπ–†π–“π–ˆπ–π–Š π•Ύπ–ˆπ–π–†Μˆπ–™π–Ÿπ–Š 𝖐𝖆𝖓𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖓 π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™ π–π–†π–šπ–‹π–Šπ–“.
π•Έπ–Šπ–Žπ–‰π–Š π–‰π–Šπ–“ π•΅π–šπ–‰π–Šπ–“

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 3 guests