How many Jews were killed at Treblinka?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Mr. KnowItAll

Re: How many Jews were killed at Treblinka?

Post by Mr. KnowItAll » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:36 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:23 pm
I have never claimed that the Germans or any other parties to WW II were guiltless of any atrocities whatsoever. Whether the Germans were justified for interning the Jews during the war is subjective. The same arguments can be made for the US interning the Japanese, Germans and Italians during the war. Claiming that the Germans performed some uniquely evil deed by interning Jews is bullshit.
"interning the Jews" :lol: :lol: :lol: They didn't just intern Jews, they killed them, including children and women!

Which other state had a policy to exterminate a group of people during WW2?
No Jews or Gypsies were gassed in the cockamamie hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers at Treblinka. Why can't you clowns understand that a conventionally built brick building CANNOT withstand a vacuum? Are you so bereft of knowledge of physical laws that you think such events are possible? Are you irrational? Delusional? Off your conk?
To elaborate on what Bernard said about you, it is quite obvious that you're trying to present yourself as someone who is a qualified *insert here*, when in fact you know bugger all.

How do you know what the foundations of the brick buildings, the gas chambers, etc, were? I thought according to you they never existed anyway? You're making no sense and you are also contradicting yourself.
Your opinion about the so-called "evidence" of mass murder at Treblinka is irrelevant. The gas/vacuum chambers described by the eyewitnesses were nonfunctional. The mass graves described by the eyewitnesses don't exist. The magic Jew barbeque is a total bust. Get back to me when you have some explanations for those impossibilities.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Have you carried out your own investigation at Treblinka? How do you know that the mass graves do not exist?

Get back to me when you have built up the courage to stop posting your conspiracy theories, wild claims and lies to an academic, historian or scholar who has written books or presented lectures about the Holocaust.

Every denier's attempt to convince the world that the Holocaust was a hoax has failed, is your attempt going to be any different? :lol: :lol:
"It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism."

- Max von Gruber's description of Hitler at the Beer Hall Putsch trial in 1923

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:38 pm

Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Turnagain, the user "Bernard" in June 2014 said what everyone else has been thinking since:...
It's worth noting that while Bernard questions my competence in mathematics, he very carefully avoids trying to disprove my calculations. Same as you and Nessie. You innumerate fools rely solely on your "he said/she said" and "coulda, woulda, shoulda" and avoid any critical examination whatsoever of your laughable impossibilities claimed for the holyhoax. Until you address those issues that have been outstanding since 2014,

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:46 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:38 pm
Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Turnagain, the user "Bernard" in June 2014 said what everyone else has been thinking since:...
It's worth noting that while Bernard questions my competence in mathematics, he very carefully avoids trying to disprove my calculations. Same as you and Nessie. You innumerate fools rely solely on your "he said/she said" and "coulda, woulda, shoulda" and avoid any critical examination whatsoever of your laughable impossibilities claimed for the holyhoax. Until you address those issues that have been outstanding since 2014,

You still do not understand that even if you have proved a witness to gassings has lied about seeing gassings with your mathematical calculations (which are just arguments from incredulity and ignorance), that does not mean therefore there were no gassings at TII.

It is not true I rely solely on witness evidence and that I uncritically accept what the witnesses said. I accept that witness evidence is the most flawed form of evidence and I only accept what can be corroborated by other evidence.

My method of determining what did and did not happen at TII is evidenced based. Your method is opinion based.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:57 pm

Nessie wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:46 pm
It is not true I rely solely on witness evidence and that I uncritically accept what the witnesses said. I accept that witness evidence is the most flawed form of evidence and I only accept what can be corroborated by other evidence.

My method of determining what did and did not happen at TII is evidenced based. Your method is opinion based.
The poster has had years to produce real evidence but has failed to do so. One can conclude there is none. The lack of evidence would enable any normal person not indoctrinated into the holyhoax to conclude the world was duped by these people for whatever reason. This poster is all bluster and rhetoric with nothing substantial to add.
𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖈𝖍𝖆̈𝖙𝖟𝖊 𝖐𝖆𝖓𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖐𝖆𝖚𝖋𝖊𝖓.
𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖊𝖓

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:15 pm

Nessie wrote:
You still do not understand that even if you have proved a witness to gassings has lied about seeing gassings with your mathematical calculations (which are just arguments from incredulity and ignorance), that does not mean therefore there were no gassings at TII.
(sigh) Another weasel dodge from Nessie. I didn't prove that "A" witness to gassing lied. I proved that five (5) witnesses to the gas/vacuum chambers lied.

Right, mathematics is a product of "incredulity and ignorance". Were the gas/vacuum chambers as described by the alleged eyewitnesses an impossibility and no, you don't get to add your coulda' woulda' shoulda' to what they said. Hide and watch, folks, Nessie will attempt to change what the witnesses said. Just as he attempted to change what Bomba said about pumping the air out of the gas chamber.
What evidence is that? The unsubstantiated claims of the communist political hack, Lukaszkiewicz? Why didn't the Soviets invite third party observers to witness Lukaszkiewicz's investigation as did the Germans at the Katyn massacre? Why no neutral Swedes or Swiss? Why no allied military personnel? What other evidence? C S-C's tiles and building foundation? Her "discovery" of bones in the T-1 Christian cemetery? Her alleged discovery of the irregularly shaped rabbit holes? What evidence are you talking about?
Uh-huh, it's just my "opinion" that blood and human cadavers aren't flammable. It's just my "opinion" that one of Wiernik's 10X25X50 meter graves would produce 14,000 cubic meters of excavated material. It's just my "opinion" that a conventionally constructed brick building won't withstand a vacuum. That's all just my "opinion" but Nessie has "evidence". Right.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:24 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:15 pm
Uh-huh, it's just my "opinion" that blood and human cadavers aren't flammable. It's just my "opinion" that one of Wiernik's 10X25X50 meter graves would produce 14,000 cubic meters of excavated material. It's just my "opinion" that a conventionally constructed brick building won't withstand a vacuum. That's all just my "opinion" but Nessie has "evidence". Right.
According to the "resident drunk", blood and bodies are flammable, facts are a mere inconvenience to his fantasy. Of course we were not talking about a vacuum just a partial loss of pressure or increase which would cause the following scenarios.
Imploding gaskammer full of Dutch Jude
Exploding gaskammer full of dumb trolls
𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖊𝖓

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:01 pm

In order to draw a vacuum on a building or structure the building or structure MUST be hermetically sealed. An "overpressure" on the outside of a building or structure is equivalent to an "underpressure" on the inside of a building or structure. The normal atmospheric pressure at sea level is around 14-15 psi. Using 15 psi (for argument's sake) as one atmosphere (ATM) and if we draw air out of a structure so the pressure inside is 10 psi it is equivalent to a 5 psi overpressure on the outside. Anyone disagree?

From the Department of Defense we have the following table of what various damage different overpressures will do. The table itself didn't copy but the data did. It's readable enough:

Table 1 – Effect of various long duration blast overpressures and the associated
maximum wind speed on various structures and the human body.

Peak overpressure. Maximum wind speed, Effect on structures Effect on the human body

1 psi 38 mph Window glass shatters Light injuries from fragments occur

2 psi 70 mph Moderate damage to houses (windows and doors blown out and severe damage to roofs)
People injured by flying glass and debris

3 psi 102 mph Residential structures collapse Serious injuries are common, fatalities may occur

5 psi 163 mph Most buildings collapse Injuries are universal, fatalities are widespread

10 psi 294 mph Reinforced concrete buildings are severely damaged or demolished. Most people are killed

The next entry in the table is 20 psi but that is not possible here since the atmosphere is only 15 psi max.

It must be of note that the human body can survive an atmospheric pressure of around 2 psi with pure oxygen. The astronauts in the early space capsules had an atmospheric pressure of 5 psi of pure oxygen. The Germans would be wasting their time trying to kill anyone by creating a vacuum, even if they could, and they would know that so the real objective of any mass murderer would be to deprive the occupants of oxygen or to poison them. Witnesses claiming to have seen vacuum death chambers were either liars or incredibly stupid people.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:37 pm

Rollo the ganger wrote:
Witnesses claiming to have seen vacuum death chambers were either liars or incredibly stupid people.
How about both, rollo? They were incredibly stupid liars. Ignorant people indulging in vicious fantasies. Yet anyone who points out such lies is smeared as a neo-Naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:26 pm

Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
"interning the Jews" :lol: :lol: :lol: They didn't just intern Jews, they killed them, including children and women!
Which other state had a policy to exterminate a group of people during WW2?
KnowItAll stamps his feet and shrieks, "Evil Narzis, evil Narzis killed the Jews". Unfortunately, foot stamping and shrieking isn't proof of anything. Well, I suppose that it proves KnowItAll's ignorance and stupidity.
To elaborate on what Bernard said about you, it is quite obvious that you're trying to present yourself as someone who is a qualified *insert here*, when in fact you know bugger all.
Another fine display of abysmal stupidity by KnowItAll. He (and Bernard) really does believe that a brick brick building will serve as a pressure vessel. What can be said to such determined stupidity? "If it happened, it was possible", is an article of faith to these clowns.
How do you know what the foundations of the brick buildings, the gas chambers, etc, were? I thought according to you they never existed anyway? You're making no sense and you are also contradicting yourself.
This just keeps getting better and better. I haven't said that the buildings didn't exist. I've shown that they weren't gas/vacuum chambers. KnowItAll's level of ignorance and stupidity is astonishing.
Have you carried out your own investigation at Treblinka? How do you know that the mass graves do not exist?
It's not a theory that the M&H model Mb clamshell equipped dragline could NOT have both dug and stockpiled the ex from the 10X25X50 meter graves as described by Wiernik or the even larger graves described by Rajchman. That is a real world fact, little boy. Just as it's a fact that blood and human cadavers aren't flammable. That's generally accepted by all except you "If it happened, it was possible", clowns.

Get back to me when you have something more than stamping your feet and shrieking.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:49 am

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:26 pm
Get back to me when you have something more than stamping your feet and shrieking.

This troll you are debating is attempting to get you to engage in a low level debate. It is interesting that many witnesses describe the camp as being built by the gestapo. Perhaps they are confusing reality with Hogans Heroes. There is no hard evidence any Jude were killed despite the anecdotes. Note that all these transit camps were on the Eastern Boundary of the Central Government to probably cater for all work stations to the West. There should be a central transit station as well which may well be Chelmno.
What Jude like this troll is trying to do is to rewrite history once they find anomalies in the official narrative. However, neither the lobstering nor the atomic bombing will go away nor the pedal powered head bangers. The moving gaskammers of Treblinka and Sobibor with opening floors will stay as will the total inconsistencies. The electric floors which heat to cremation temperatures will also continue to show the total lies. These are not mere mistakes but cock n bull stories.
𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖊𝖓