The knowledge (lack of really!) of deniers

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Huntinger

Re: The knowledge (lack of really!) of deniers

Post by Huntinger » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:57 am

rollo the ganger wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:11 pm
DP wrote:I've read more books on the holocaust in the last week than you have in your entire life, and I think the last book Rollo read was 5a in the Peter and Jane range .
Where can I get a copy of "One Year in Treblinka"...?
We all read books, we just do not brag like some others we know RtG
𝕲𝕰𝕾𝕿𝕬𝕻𝕺

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:18 am

rollo the ganger wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:11 pm
DP wrote:I've read more books on the holocaust in the last week than you have in your entire life, and I think the last book Rollo read was 5a in the Peter and Jane range .
Where can I get a copy of "One Year in Treblinka"...?
Don't you mean 'A Year in Treblinka' ? If so, I suggest you ask Turnagain. It's his favourite book.
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:04 am

Das Prussian wrote:
Don't you mean 'A Year in Treblinka' ? If so, I suggest you ask Turnagain. It's his favourite book.
Well, at least you got the title right this time. Yes indeed, "A Year in Treblinka" is one of my very favorite books about the holyhoax. It contains an almost endless reserve of physically impossible fantasies. Takes me back to my childhood and reading the tales of Mother Goose, Grimm's fairy tales and Tik-Tok of Oz. Shades of:

Hi diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle and
The cow jumped over the moon.
The little dog laughed to see such sport and
The dish ran away with a spoon.

Such fantasies as Wiernik's and L. Frank Baum's are to be appreciated.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:08 am

DP wrote:Don't you mean 'A Year in Treblinka' ? If so, I suggest you ask Turnagain. It's his favourite book.
YOU said it DP. I read "A Year in Treblinka".

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:50 pm

Looks like the admin did some deleting.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:23 pm

Rollo the ganger wrote:
Yep, kable.jirin/Wilman1960 got the boot along with attendant dialogue. Oh well, I tried to tell him to clean up his act. I can now go giggle and gloat, "I told ya' so" down in Siberia.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:40 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:23 pm
Rollo the ganger wrote:
Yep, kable.jirin/Wilman1960 got the boot along with attendant dialogue. Oh well, I tried to tell him to clean up his act. I can now go giggle and gloat, "I told ya' so" down in Siberia.
"Good Show!!!" Turnagain.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:29 am

Bunim Abend began this topic as a propaganda attempt to ridicule holocaust revisionists with the false assertion we do not read books, let alone scholarly works. The notion he is attempting to plant in the minds of our casual readers is a complete and utter lie. I personally have collected an extensive library containing works from both sides of the holocaust debate over the years, and I know many other RODOH registrants have too.

How different it is at the Clowns Forum (SSF). We have StatMech pontificating about books which Jews would like to make mandatory reading in schools, whilst at the same time admitting he has never read Night, one of the most widely read “survivor” memoirs of all time. SM has also mentioned on numerous occasions that he has never actually watched any of Eric Hunt’s documentaries but at the same time he feels qualified to constantly ridicule Mr. Hunt.

However, when it comes to narrow-minded bias and complete ignorance Jeffk 1970 takes some beating. These people are religious fanatics who would drag the world into a new Dark Age. How can the exterminationists engage in reasoned debate with revionists when they do not understand their opponent’s arguments? It therefore comes as little surprise that when they do show up here with sockpuppet accounts, the best they can do when their poorly researched arguments are eviscerated with cold hard science and logic is to insult their opponents and engage in off topic trolling.

To his credit Goody67 admonished Jeffk 1970 for his closed-mindedness in refusing to read read Irving’s work. Jeff’s stumbling reply to this was to claim he was too busy reading books which supported his version of the Hoax to have time for Irving.

Jeffk 1970 again:
https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... ad#p697650
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:52 pm

DasPrussian admits to the other clowns at SSF he only comes to RODOH to troll when the mood for devilment takes him. These are the same cretins Bunim Abend attempted to portray as learned scholars up thread.

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p721767
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:36 pm

The lack of knowledge of deniers is not just about the history of the Holocaust, but also their inability to recognise and understand fallacious arguments.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.