The knowledge (lack of really!) of deniers

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
rollo the ganger
Posts: 5875
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: The knowledge (lack of really!) of deniers

Post by rollo the ganger » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:48 am

Nessie wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:40 am
Bunim Abend wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:44 am
I'm interested to know which of the following books any denier has read:

....
I am quite sure the answer is none, which is why been-there has trolled the thread.
I try and limit myself to how much fiction I read.

Bunim Abend
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: The knowledge (lack of really!) of deniers

Post by Bunim Abend » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:40 pm

This thread has been trolled by the deniers which has consequently exposed their ignorance on the Holocaust.

User avatar
torus9
Posts: 597
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: The knowledge (lack of really!) of deniers

Post by torus9 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:25 pm

Prior to the subsequent 2.5 million revision at Auschwitz, contesting the veracity of Soviet propaganda and the lauded 4 million constituted "holocaust denial."

Which dovetails nicely with A.B. Yehoshua's assertion, "and WILL SOMETIMES REQUIRE THAT GENERALLY ACCEPTED VIEWS, WHICH, IT SEEMED, WERE FIRMLY AND SOLIDLY ESTABLISHED, BE ABANDONED."

"Then I'm gonna have to write a chorus
We're gonna need to have a chorus
And this would seem to be as good as any other place to sing it till I'm blue in the face."

Bunim Abend
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:21 pm
Contact:

Re: The knowledge (lack of really!) of deniers

Post by Bunim Abend » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:32 pm

torus9 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:25 pm
Prior to the subsequent 2.5 million revision at Auschwitz, contesting the veracity of Soviet propaganda and the lauded 4 million constituted "holocaust denial."

Which dovetails nicely with A.B. Yehoshua's assertion, "and WILL SOMETIMES REQUIRE THAT GENERALLY ACCEPTED VIEWS, WHICH, IT SEEMED, WERE FIRMLY AND SOLIDLY ESTABLISHED, BE ABANDONED."

"Then I'm gonna have to write a chorus
We're gonna need to have a chorus
And this would seem to be as good as any other place to sing it till I'm blue in the face."
Deniers claim that these documents are based on Soviet propaganda, primarily from Ilya Ehrenburg's Jewish Anti-Fascist Committee, and are therefore unreliable. Complicating the matter is that various instances have been reported where the death tolls of particular death camps were claimed to be overstated. These claims vary in verifiability and objectivity. A much-quoted instance of disputing the toll is the "Breitbard Document" (actually a paper by Aaron Breitbart),[74] which describes a commemorative plaque at Auschwitz to the victims that died there, which read, Four million people suffered and died here at the hands of the Nazi murderers between the years 1940 and 1945. In 1990, a new plaque replaced the old one. It now says, May this place where the Nazis assassinated 1,500,000 men, women and children, a majority of them Jews from diverse European countries, be forever for mankind a cry of despair and of warning. The lower numbers are due to the fact that the Soviets "purposely overstated the number of non-Jewish casualties at Auschwitz-Birkenau," according to the Simon Wiesenthal Center. Holocaust deniers insist that the number of Jews killed therefore be lowered by at least 2.5 million. However, the plaque had never been used as an accurate historical source by mainstream historians.[75][76][77] As early as the 1950s, Raul Hillberg estimated 1.1 million Jewish deaths in Auschwitz.[78]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism ... Death_toll

Footnote 78, Hilberg. I take it you haven't read Hilberg's "The Destruction of the European Jews"?

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 3693
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.
Contact:

Re: The knowledge (lack of really!) of deniers

Post by Huntinger » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:56 pm

Bunim Abend wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:32 pm
Footnote 78, Hilberg. I take it you haven't read Hilberg's "The Destruction of the European Jews"?
It is sad for Jude that they were caught in a war zone. Perished as a direct result of strategic bombing, which destroyed the infrastructure, resulting in starvation and disease. However, at best it was only 6 million a mere 7.5% of the total casualties at best.
The only reason why the allies wanted to blame the Reich was to lessen their own involvement in the deaths politically, as though Jude matters; they don't.
This poster uses the term deniers when in fact people are trying to re look at history to get a more accurate picture. A cursory glance behind the official crap shows that there was plenty of dead, but by who. The crap that Germans hated Jude because of their religion or race is nonsense; this crap is fed to school kids.
Perhaps Jude should think twice before interfering in the politics of other countries, but it seems they have not learned from history. Their arrogance will result in their demise.
𝕲𝕾𝕻
𝔊𝔢𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔦 𝔣𝔲̈𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔖𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔱𝔰𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔱

rollo the ganger
Posts: 5875
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: The knowledge (lack of really!) of deniers

Post by rollo the ganger » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:02 pm

Bunim Abend wrote:Footnote 78, Hilberg. I take it you haven't read Hilberg's "The Destruction of the European Jews"?
Ah! Hilberg... maybe Abend hasn't read this gem:

http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/Giant/Chapter9.pdf

I was a number
Posts: 449
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:28 pm
Contact:

Re: The knowledge (lack of really!) of deniers

Post by I was a number » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:35 am

This reminds me of a time when Believers would ask if deniers had any peer reviewed papers as sources. I asked them which scientists who produced denier material would they consider credible as a peer. They had no answer.

They simply ask questions for which they have no acceptable answers.

Big blue ball keeps spinning.
___________________________________________________________

:?: Have you found a photo of a Jew in an alleged gas chamber? :?:

Submit it HERE.

___________________________________________________________

Bovine fecal matter #13:
Read it again; "disagreement means corroborate [sic]." I disagree with that statement, but if you agree with it, the statement is true because we disagreed independently and didn't collude.

And that's how Believer logic works, boys and girls.
___________________________________________________________

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 3693
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.
Contact:

Re: The knowledge (lack of really!) of deniers

Post by Huntinger » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:59 am

I was a number wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:35 am
This reminds me of a time when Believers would ask if deniers had any peer reviewed papers as sources. I asked them which scientists who produced denier material would they consider credible as a peer. They had no answer.

They simply ask questions for which they have no acceptable answers.

Big blue ball keeps spinning.
Thank you, it would seem many of the hoaxers (believers) are not interested in the truth but the maintenance of the status quo. This makes us, especially I extremely suspicious of their intentions. Most are Jude; this alone sends up a huge iridescent red flag (without a white circle) which suggests fraud. It would seem they have built a wall just to throw stones over; however, as identified one or two sit on this wall ready to crack.
𝕲𝕾𝕻
𝔊𝔢𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔦 𝔣𝔲̈𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔖𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔱𝔰𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔱

User avatar
torus9
Posts: 597
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: The knowledge (lack of really!) of deniers

Post by torus9 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:50 am

Bunim Abend wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:32 pm

Footnote 78, Hilberg. I take it you haven't read Hilberg's "The Destruction of the European Jews"?
Decades ago. Pre 1985 revised edition.

User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3155
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: The knowledge (lack of really!) of deniers

Post by DasPrussian » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:53 am

So getting back to the topic of the thread, which appears to have taken a serious nose-dive since King of the Cranks started rambling on about Jesus , I think the answer to the original question poised by bunim abend ....
I'm interested to know which of the following books any denier has read:
.....is "Nil" for 90% of deniers.

I believe Turnagain has read 'One year in Treblinka" , but nothing else unless it was only 10 pages long and free to read on the internet
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 13 guests