Refusing to accept that Eric Hunt disavowed his video about Treblinka

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Nessie

Re: Refusing to accept that Eric Hunt disavowed his video about Treblinka

Post by Nessie » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:55 am

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:24 pm
kable jerin wrote:
how do you knows it never happeneds at treblinkaz????
The parameters for the gas chambers as described by the alleged eyewitnesses are a physical impossibility. See, "Boyle's law".
ya out of luck sonny jim .
No they weren't. Yes they were. No they weren't. Yes they were..............
How do you know

1 - all of the parameters?
2 - if what the witnesses said about the parameters was 100% correct?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:16 am

Nessie wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:55 am
How do you know

I think the purpose of this forum is to discuss the parameters not to constantly ask questions. Could you kindly give a considered reflected thought with opinions without being defensive or showing your usual sublime ineptitude.
𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖈𝖍𝖆̈𝖙𝖟𝖊 𝖐𝖆𝖓𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖐𝖆𝖚𝖋𝖊𝖓.
𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖊𝖓

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:34 am

Nessie wrote:
Good, now what about the pyres?
Whoa, Nessie! You still haven't proven the Crucifixion (er...I mean the gassing) of the Jews in the hermetically sealed gas chambers.
Hunt provided evidence of people who were to go to other camps and work left the camp.
There's no proof that all of the people sifted through the AR camps were deported to other destinations. There's even less evidence that they were murdered with CO from IC engines at the camps.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:41 am

Nessie wrote:
How do you know

Another case of Nessie refusing to countenance any evidence contrary to his religion. You're a nutzoid, Nessie.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:47 am

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:41 am
Nessie wrote:
How do you know

Another case of Nessie refusing to countenance any evidence contrary to his religion. You're a nutzoid, Nessie.

Please to an onlooker this is not a personal debate between you and the "nutzoid". You have simply taken Werds place with he said she said arguments. I am sure onlookers don't care for one upmanship but for real information which you probably have. If this all either of you have fine but can you take this to Siberia. There is real stuff some of us wish to glean.
𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖊𝖓

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:58 am

Huntinger wrote:
If this all either of you have fine but can you take this to Siberia.
Convince Depth Check that he should send Nessie back to Siberia, then. Until then, he must be dealt with in the discussion forum.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:08 am

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:58 am
Convince Depth Check that he should send Nessie back to Siberia, then. Until then, he must be dealt with in the discussion forum.
I think Scott needs to convince DC. A few times you have given me the same advice. One must realize that Nessie is not rational which you have said, with this forum being a game of "snakes and ladders" to this child.
I do not think he needs to be dealt with, I would prefer your original ideas which are cool, The swimming one is not interested in discussion but only to disrupt. If you read the ovens thread before it was re opened you might realize the impasse the "swimming one" and his debater can cause.
Back on topic, did mr Hunt disavow? or was he just confused.
𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖊𝖓

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:18 am

Huntinger wrote:
Back on topic, did mr Hunt disavow? or was he just confused.
I think Hunt was trying to sit on both sides of the fence. He said that the video was misleading in that it didn't mention the victims who he now alleges were killed at Treblinka. However, he couldn't disavow the film clips of the witnesses testifying that they had left Treblinka along with thousands of other deportees. After all, they were lifted from the USC film archives so their authenticity could hardly be questioned.

Hunt was between a rock and a hard spot. He had to satisfy his new masters but couldn't repudiate his previous work. He settled for the half-assed explanation that the film was "misleading". No, Hunt didn't disavow or repudiate his films and neither was he confused. His recanting put him in a bad position and he was just trying for a little wiggle room.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:13 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:34 am
Nessie wrote:
Good, now what about the pyres?
Whoa, Nessie! You still haven't proven the Crucifixion (er...I mean the gassing) of the Jews in the hermetically sealed gas chambers.
Do you accept that it would be possible to cremate by laying bodies onto a grill above a concrete base set with wood?
Hunt provided evidence of people who were to go to other camps and work left the camp.
There's no proof that all of the people sifted through the AR camps were deported to other destinations.
There is no evidence that those not selected to work were deported to other destinations.

The few thousand who were selected to work left evidence they were deported. If they left evidence, then the hundreds of thousands who were not selected to work would have left even more evidence.

That they left no evidence is in itself evidence that cannot have happened. If c850,000 had left TII and been deported to other camps and ghettos, that would leave evidence, just as those who were selected to work left evidence.
There's even less evidence that they were murdered with CO from IC engines at the camps.
That is not true. I have listed the evidence for gassings and you have no evidence TII was a transit camp. You just pretend that I have no evidence and that you do. But when I challenge you to list evidence, you run away.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:14 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:41 am
Nessie wrote:
How do you know

Please list the evidence you are referring to.