Refusing to accept that Eric Hunt disavowed his video about Treblinka

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
blake121666

Re: Refusing to accept that Eric Hunt disavowed his video about Treblinka

Post by blake121666 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:10 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:05 pm
blake121666 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:56 pm
Huntinger wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:48 pm
Fat has an energy content of 32.2MJ/kg of fat. One source put this at kJ which is clearly wrong. Of course human fat is not pure lard.
Using the figure above if lard was used would still give a factor of about 18.
Simply the BBQ method and the floss method would not work.
Well I'm using about 8.5 Mj/kg for the whole corpse. People in the cremation industry imply a recuperation of about 7.3 MJ/kg after the main combustion.

A corpse varies alot but usable numbers would be 15.3% proteins and 14% fat.
Thank you this is very useful information. Probably a great rule of the thumb figure. I think the Hindus got their figures of the amount of wood necessary from trial and error. Most likely they used volume as well instead of mass.
Those are the figures I used in the first post.

What hasn't been taken into account by me is that there would be heat loss out in the open ... I'm not sure how much though. The air curtain incineration I posted about is probably the most efficient because it works by incinerating things in a pit (or dumpster) where the hot air is recirculated to mostly stay in there from fans. Of course, that would not have been the case for this Treblinka case. So I don't know how much heat loss there would be.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:21 pm

I'll let you two hash out your differences over the calculations of kilo calories and mega joules. Some numbers from Treblinka need to be mentioned, though. It's alleged that 2,000 to 3,000 cadavers were placed on the cremation grate at a time. Assuming an average body weight of 60 kg, that results in about (2,500 cadavers average) 150,000 kg of cadavers or 330,600 lbs. If 1,500 lbs of wood is used per 1,000 lbs of cadaver weight, it will take (330.6 X 1,500) or 495,900 lbs of wood to cremate 2,500 cadavers. In addition, 2 gallons of liquid fuel is needed for 1,000 lbs of cadaver weight or (330.6 X 2) 661.2 gallons.

That is what would be necessary if the cadavers were being cremated in the super efficient air-curtain incineration process. Since two grates were used simultaneously, it would require about 495 (495.9) tons of wood and about 1,300 (1,322.4) gallons of liquid fuel per day to cremate or at least burn 5,000 cadavers. Again, that's using the super efficient air-curtain incineration method.

I don't see how the Germans managed to cremate ~5,000 cadavers per day on an open air grate. It would indeed have to be a magic Jew barbeque.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:35 am

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:21 pm
I don't see how the Germans managed to cremate ~5,000 cadavers per day on an open air grate. It would indeed have to be a magic Jew barbeque.
2000 bodies would take 1800000 Mj of energy; this is 1.8TJ. Green wood is about 10MJ/kg and on open Pyre only 2 MJ will be useful energy as the rest is wasted. This as previously calculated is 900 tonne of wood with some being deducted for the fat in the bodies as Blake has said. Each tree in the area is about 5 tonne so this is 180 trees per burning.

At Treblinka the 800 000 corpses burned would require 720TJ of energy; most of the fat would have decomposed and not exothermic.
This would amount to 72 000 trees to be felled which is similar to the calculations done previously. Quite an immense felling operation. Density in the area is about 1000 trees per hectare which is 72 hectares of land to be felled. This is a little over 4 times the size of the camp. There are no reports of massive felling in the area anywhere.
Bier trinken und das Leben in vollen Zügen genießen.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:44 am

Huntinger wrote:
There are no reports of massive felling in the area anywhere.
What will you bet that Nessie will post, "Where is your evidence that wood wasn't brought into Treblinka?".

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:48 am

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:44 am
Huntinger wrote:
There are no reports of massive felling in the area anywhere.
What will you bet that Nessie will post, "Where is your evidence that wood wasn't brought into Treblinka?".
Yes he tried that this earlier when I looked. It would seem anything in its imagination goes if it cannot be disproved with evidence.
He could say where is the evidence aliens did not provide the energy via ray guns. This person does not realize it has serious issues with its logic and critical thinking. With he there is an infinite regression of possibilities depending on its thought processes. It is the symptom as you described of a nutzoid.
Bier trinken und das Leben in vollen Zügen genießen.