Been There's 'Formal' Gassing Engine Thread

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26392
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Been There's 'Formal' Gassing Engine Thread

Post by Nessie » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:31 am

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:26 am
Nessie wrote:
Please explain how you are logically able to conclude that the gas chambers cannot have functioned, using only witness testimony from people you call liars?
Because the witnesses who claimed to see the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers lied.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
How do you know they all lied?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 5604
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Been There's 'Formal' Gassing Engine Thread

Post by Turnagain » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:46 am

Nessie wrote:
How do you know they all lied?
Because conventionally built brick buildings can't be used as hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26392
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Been There's 'Formal' Gassing Engine Thread

Post by Nessie » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:58 am

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:46 am
Nessie wrote:
How do you know they all lied?
Because conventionally built brick buildings can't be used as hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
They can be used to gas people with a system of pipes that allows flow through the chamber and the hermetic seals are only to stop gas leaking through the doors and vents.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 5604
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Been There's 'Formal' Gassing Engine Thread

Post by Turnagain » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:01 am

Your fantasies are of no interest to me.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26392
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Been There's 'Formal' Gassing Engine Thread

Post by Nessie » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:08 am

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:01 am
Your fantasies are of no interest to me.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Witnesses speak of a system of pipes in the gas chambers. It is hardly a fantasy that one was an outlet to stop any pressure issues. How do you know that all the witnesses to gassings lied?

Your argument is circular; the witnesses are liars, therefore they lied. I am sure you can see the flaw in that.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 5604
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Been There's 'Formal' Gassing Engine Thread

Post by Turnagain » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:21 am

Again, your fantasies about what the witnesses said is of no interest to me.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26392
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Been There's 'Formal' Gassing Engine Thread

Post by Nessie » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:19 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:21 am
Again, your fantasies about what the witnesses said is of no interest to me.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
An outlet pipe is a fantasy? But exploding buildings is rational?

Your argument is circular; the witnesses are liars, therefore they lied. I am sure you can see the flaw in that. You cannot use those you say are liars and may not have even been at the camp to evidence anything.

You have no evidence that the building was not a gas chamber or it had any other function.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4426
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Been There's 'Formal' Gassing Engine Thread

Post by Huntinger » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:07 pm

Nessie wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:19 pm

You have no evidence that the building was not a gas chamber or it had any other function.
You have no credible evidence, period. You have no evidence there was even a building. Please find the original blue prints.
𝕰𝖎𝖓 𝖁𝖔𝖑𝖐, 𝖊𝖎𝖓 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍, 𝖊𝖎𝖓 𝕱𝖚̈𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖗

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 6 guests