Been There's 'Formal' Gassing Engine Thread

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 5410
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Been There's 'Formal' Gassing Engine Thread

Post by Turnagain » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:04 am

I'm tired of your bullshit, Nessie. There weren't any hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers at Treblinka. The giant mass graves don't exist and the magic Jew barbeque is an impossibility. Your principle witnesses have been proven to have no credibility or to be liars. Your endless excuse for lies as being just little "mistakes" is worn out. Your weasel dodges such a Rajchman stating that the air was pumped out of the gas chamber but a few Jews were still alive after 48 hours so pumping the air out was a "failure" isn't worth debating. The same goes for your refusal to countenance any evidence contrary to the holyhoax and your mindless claim that, "If it happened, it was possible".

Come up with something new, Nessie, or GFY.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26148
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Been There's 'Formal' Gassing Engine Thread

Post by Nessie » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:55 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:04 am
I'm tired of your bullshit, Nessie. There weren't any hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers at Treblinka. The giant mass graves don't exist and the magic Jew barbeque is an impossibility. Your principle witnesses have been proven to have no credibility or to be liars. Your endless excuse for lies as being just little "mistakes" is worn out. Your weasel dodges such a Rajchman stating that the air was pumped out of the gas chamber but a few Jews were still alive after 48 hours so pumping the air out was a "failure" isn't worth debating. The same goes for your refusal to countenance any evidence contrary to the holyhoax and your mindless claim that, "If it happened, it was possible".

Come up with something new, Nessie, or GFY.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Please list your evidence that the building the witnesses you quote extensively called a gas chamber, was in fact not a gas chamber.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 5410
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Been There's 'Formal' Gassing Engine Thread

Post by Turnagain » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:13 pm

Nessie wrote:
Please list your evidence that the building the witnesses you quote extensively called a gas chamber, was in fact not a gas chamber.
No, you explain how the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers functioned. "Ifs", "buts" and "coulda, woulda, shoulda" are irrelevant. Explain how those gas/vacuum chambers as described by the eyewitnesses and others worked. Present your volume of gas used, define the pressure diferentials, etc. Show your work.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26148
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Been There's 'Formal' Gassing Engine Thread

Post by Nessie » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:22 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:13 pm
Nessie wrote:
Please list your evidence that the building the witnesses you quote extensively called a gas chamber, was in fact not a gas chamber.
No,
Why not?
... you explain how the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers functioned. "Ifs", "buts" and "coulda, woulda, shoulda" are irrelevant. Explain how those gas/vacuum chambers as described by the eyewitnesses and others worked. Present your volume of gas used, define the pressure diferentials, etc. Show your work.
How can I present the volume of gas and pressure differentials, without knowing the precise size of the chambers, the distance and size of pipe work from the engine to the chambers and elsewhere, how the system worked etc?

You use "Ifs", "buts" and "coulda, woulda, shoulda" when you speculate how the gas chambers could not have worked as described.

You claim that it is logical and scientific to use people you believe are liars to evidence the workings of the gas chambers. You weasel dodge explaining how that is rational.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8219
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Been There's 'Formal' Gassing Engine Thread

Post by been-there » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:14 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:04 am
I'm tired of your bullshit, Nessie.
There weren't any hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers at Treblinka.
The giant mass graves don't exist.
And the magic Jew barbeque is an impossibility.
Your principle witnesses have been proven to have no credibility or to be liars.
Your endless excuse for lies as being just little "mistakes" is worn out.
Your weasel dodges such as Rajchman stating that the air was pumped out of the gas chamber but a few Jews were still alive after 48 hours so pumping the air out was a "failure" isn't worth debating.
The same goes for your refusal to countenance any evidence contrary to the holyhoax and your mindless claim that: "If it happened, it was possible".
Come up with something new, Nessie, or GFY.
Nessie wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:55 pm
Please list your evidence that the building the witnesses you quote extensively called a gas chamber, was in fact not a gas chamber.
The troll named after an imaginary, mythological, non-existent, aquatic creature from Scotland has been — after many years — completely unable to present any empirical evidence at all supporting the holocaustian mass-gassing mythology. He didn't even understand what the distinction 'empirical' means. Interestingly NONE of the other holocaust believers posting here ever understood the distinction, nor could meet the challenge to provide any.
This particular person has been quite unable to even present any evidence that he possess an ability to reason rationally and sanely.
That is why he asks others to prove a negative. He has no other option.
Just as there has never been any evidence for fairies at the bottom of the garden, just so an idiot who still believes in them will ask others to provide evidence that they aren't there. Its a profoundly stupid and illogical approach and not worth responding to.

Therefore I was pleased to see that you Turn-again have finally grown “tired” of his idiocy. I suggest the troll is deliberately provoking people by repeating again and again the exact same illogical and literally quite stupid demands.
Would anyone intelligent, seriously ask for a list of evidence that the ‘witchcraft’ the ‘witnesses’ extensively described at Salem, was in fact not genuine Satanic sorcery?
How can anyone serious ask for a list of similar evidence to prove a negative concerning the Treblinka witnesses unevidenced ‘gas chambers’?
You have been repeatedly responding to a stupid person who delights in provoking and receiving a response to his idiocy. You have been serving his purposes. He has been playing you.

What you wrote in this above reply to him is perfectly correct.
But to a fool everything is foolishness, even correct factual analysis.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Turnagain
Posts: 5410
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Been There's 'Formal' Gassing Engine Thread

Post by Turnagain » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:38 pm

Thank you, been-there, and yes, I have indeed grown weary of proving that "the fairies at the bottom of the garden don't exist". If Nessie has proof that the fantasies of the alleged eyewitnesses are indeed factual then let him present it. His childish, "You don't have any records of Jews leaving Treblinka, neener, neener, neener!" when he knows full well that almost all of the the outbound train records have either been lost or destroyed is beyond tiresome. The hackneyed old phrase, "Time to put up or shut up" comes to mind.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4186
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Been There's 'Formal' Gassing Engine Thread

Post by Huntinger » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:10 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:38 pm
"Time to put up or shut up" comes to mind.
That wont happen while posters engage with him.
𝕲𝕰𝕾𝕿𝕬𝕻𝕺

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4186
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Been There's 'Formal' Gassing Engine Thread

Post by Huntinger » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:35 am

been-there wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:14 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:04 am
I'm tired of your bullshit, Nessie.
There weren't any hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers at Treblinka.
The giant mass graves don't exist.
And the magic Jew barbeque is an impossibility.
Your principle witnesses have been proven to have no credibility or to be liars.
Your endless excuse for lies as being just little "mistakes" is worn out.
Your weasel dodges such as Rajchman stating that the air was pumped out of the gas chamber but a few Jews were still alive after 48 hours so pumping the air out was a "failure" isn't worth debating.
The same goes for your refusal to countenance any evidence contrary to the holyhoax and your mindless claim that: "If it happened, it was possible".
Come up with something new, Nessie, or GFY.
Nessie wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:55 pm
Please list your evidence that the building the witnesses you quote extensively called a gas chamber, was in fact not a gas chamber.
The troll named after an imaginary, mythological, non-existent, aquatic creature from Scotland has been — after many years — completely unable to present any empirical evidence at all supporting the holocaustian mass-gassing mythology. He didn't even understand what the distinction 'empirical' means. Interestingly NONE of the other holocaust believers posting here ever understood the distinction, nor could meet the challenge to provide any.
This particular person has been quite unable to even present any evidence that he possess an ability to reason rationally and sanely.
That is why he asks others to prove a negative. He has no other option.
Just as there has never been any evidence for fairies at the bottom of the garden, just so an idiot who still believes in them will ask others to provide evidence that they aren't there. Its a profoundly stupid and illogical approach and not worth responding to.

Therefore I was pleased to see that you Turn-again have finally grown “tired” of his idiocy. I suggest the troll is deliberately provoking people by repeating again and again the exact same illogical and literally quite stupid demands.
Would anyone intelligent, seriously ask for a list of evidence that the ‘witchcraft’ the ‘witnesses’ extensively described at Salem, was in fact not genuine Satanic sorcery?
How can anyone serious ask for a list of similar evidence to prove a negative concerning the Treblinka witnesses unevidenced ‘gas chambers’?
You have been repeatedly responding to a stupid person who delights in provoking and receiving a response to his idiocy. You have been serving his purposes. He has been playing you.

What you wrote in this above reply to him is perfectly correct.
But to a fool everything is foolishness, even correct factual analysis.
Your analysis is 100% correct.
𝕲𝕰𝕾𝕿𝕬𝕻𝕺

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26148
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Been There's 'Formal' Gassing Engine Thread

Post by Nessie » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:58 am

Please explain how you are logically able to conclude that the gas chambers cannot have functioned, using only witness testimony from people you call liars?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 5410
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Been There's 'Formal' Gassing Engine Thread

Post by Turnagain » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:26 am

Nessie wrote:
Please explain how you are logically able to conclude that the gas chambers cannot have functioned, using only witness testimony from people you call liars?
Because the witnesses who claimed to see the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers lied.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alonso, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 5 guests