Impossibilities of Treblinka, real or imagined?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Nessie

Re: Impossibilities of Treblinka, real or imagined?

Post by Nessie » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:08 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:09 pm
Nessie wrote:
I have parodied your list of so called evidence. Thank you for your admission that it is not evidence,
Definition of "parody".
noun
A literary or artistic work that imitates the characteristic style of an author or a work for comic effect or ridicule.
(sigh) Your attempt at ridicule doesn't disprove my list as evidence. I've "admitted" nothing.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Your list is a list of why you think the evidence FOR the Holocaust is false. Your list is not a list of evidence. You have no evidence to back up your claims about cremains, graves or gassings.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

TheGodfather

Post by TheGodfather » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:23 pm

Nessie wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:08 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:09 pm
Nessie wrote:
I have parodied your list of so called evidence. Thank you for your admission that it is not evidence,
Definition of "parody".
noun
A literary or artistic work that imitates the characteristic style of an author or a work for comic effect or ridicule.
(sigh) Your attempt at ridicule doesn't disprove my list as evidence. I've "admitted" nothing.

Your list is a list of why you think the evidence FOR the Holocaust is false. Your list is not a list of evidence. You have no evidence to back up your claims about cremains, graves or gassings.
You have 25675(!) posts, and all you post is the SAME crap everyday. If ''deniers'' are so ''full of shit'' as you believe, why are you still here?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:13 pm

TheGodfather wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:23 pm
You have 25675(!) posts, and all you post is the SAME crap everyday. If ''deniers'' are so ''full of shit'' as you believe, why are you still here?
You have not produced evidence that he has the number of fence posts claimed. Your list is a list of why you think the evidence FOR the the lamp posts is false. Your list is not a list of evidence. You have no evidence to back up your claims about lamp posts, fence posts or indeed any postal service. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Soz couldn't help myself but yep your observation was correct. This is its only argument.
𝕰𝖎𝖓 𝖁𝖔𝖑𝖐, 𝖊𝖎𝖓 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍, 𝖊𝖎𝖓 𝕱𝖚̈𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖗

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:29 pm

Nessie wrote:
Your list is a list of why you think the evidence FOR the Holocaust is false.
Nessie states his opinion of evidence. "Anything that doesn't support the holyhoax narrative isn't evidence". Evidence that disproves the holyhoax can't exist. Therefore such evidence doesn't exist. Nessie is a religious nutzoid and the holyhoax is his religion. Rational analysis need not apply.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:47 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:29 pm
Nessie wrote:
Nessie states his opinion of evidence.
You have not produced any evidence. Saying Wiernik lied about gassings is not evidence.
"Anything that doesn't support the holyhoax narrative isn't evidence".
Not true. For example, the various camps that some alleged had gas chambers, but that has been shown to false.
Evidence that disproves the holyhoax can't exist. Therefore such evidence doesn't exist.
No, my actual argument is that after over 75 years, no evidence to prove that there were no gas chambers at all has not been found and the evidence that a few camps were death camps stands.
Nessie is a religious nutzoid and the holyhoax is his religion. Rational analysis need not apply.

You chant your mantra, without being able to evidence it. That makes denial the religion perpetuating a hoax.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:48 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:29 pm
Nessie wrote:
Nessie states his opinion of evidence. "Anything that doesn't support the holyhoax narrative isn't evidence". Evidence that disproves the holyhoax can't exist. Therefore such evidence doesn't exist. Nessie is a religious nutzoid and the holyhoax is his religion. Rational analysis need not apply.

I was going to say just ignore his posts, but then I just finished replying to one of them on Yankel Wiernik. Nessie thinks his critical thinking is immaculate but actually he would not last a day at a critical thinking philosophy class at any respectable university.
As you said, he is not interested in discussing the possibilities but just interested in repeating his very worn out mantra. One thing for sure is if these hoaxers had real evidence they would have shown it by now.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:03 pm

Nessie doesn't accept any evidence against the holyhoax. It can't exist therefore it doesn't exist. Applying Boyle's law to the statements made by Wiernik and other alleged eyewitnesses is irrelevant. Applying the laws of thermodynamics to the magic Jew barbeque is irrelevant. If it happened it was possible. The sacred words of Lukaszkiewicz are the foundation of his belief and the holy relics discovered by Sturdy-Colls are proof that ~850,000 victims were sacrificed on the altar of the eeevul Narzis sadistic hatred of Jews.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:51 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:03 pm
Nessie doesn't accept any evidence against the holyhoax. It can't exist therefore it doesn't exist. Applying Boyle's law to the statements made by Wiernik and other alleged eyewitnesses is irrelevant. Applying the laws of thermodynamics to the magic Jew barbeque is irrelevant. If it happened it was possible. The sacred words of Lukaszkiewicz are the foundation of his belief and the holy relics discovered by Sturdy-Colls are proof that ~850,000 victims were sacrificed on the altar of the eeevul Narzis sadistic hatred of Jews.

What Nessie accepts or does not accept is of little consequence. Despite what he thinks it is not about him, he is totally inconsequential. What is important is the information gleaned. For instance, Nessie was claiming that bodies could actually burn in the magic bbq and used dripping lard as an example. It was shown quite clearly that there is an energy deficit; it became clear that one of the sources of information I was using was wrong when it quoted fat has 32kJ per kg when it should have been 32MJ. This bad reference source due to a typo immediately made an error factor of 1000, not that it made much difference to the overall proof of energy deficit. Another poster was then kind enough to give some information on the energy of cadavars after dehydration from some other source.
This shows that even if you have a different view it is possible to work together. You have done the same when I presented a typo in a calculation to do with air pressure a few days ago when we were speaking of the small increases in pressure amounts to a huge force over a large surface area of the walls and roof of a building, causing implosion or explosion. Nessie does not work like this nor most of the other hoaxers; they obfuscate instead trying to help clarify situations.
It is probable that some of them have read books we have not and do have a different understanding. But instead of explaining their understanding to the benefit of all, especially those sitting on the fence (visitors) they develop tactics intended to disrupt by continual asking for evidence every sentence or derail. They guffawww thinking they are superior because they have read a book someone else has not. I think this sounds familiar.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:24 am

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:03 pm
Nessie doesn't accept any evidence against the holyhoax. It can't exist therefore it doesn't exist.
There is no evidence of daily mass departures. If there had been such departures, that would have left evidence. The much smaller departures of those selected to work left evidence.
Applying Boyle's law to the statements made by Wiernik and other alleged eyewitnesses is irrelevant. Applying the laws of thermodynamics to the magic Jew barbeque is irrelevant.
You do not have enough detail to accurately apply those laws. You rely totally on witnesses you call liars and suggest were not even at the camp. That is not science.
If it happened it was possible. The sacred words of Lukaszkiewicz are the foundation of his belief and the holy relics discovered by Sturdy-Colls are proof that ~850,000 victims were sacrificed on the altar of the eeevul Narzis sadistic hatred of Jews.

The religion is denial, you cannot evidence your claims.

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:36 am

Nessie wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:24 am
There is no evidence of daily mass departures. If there had been such departures, that would have left evidence. The much smaller departures of those selected to work left evidence.
You do not have enough detail to accurately apply those laws. You rely totally on witnesses you call liars and suggest were not even at the camp. That is not science.

The religion is denial, you cannot evidence your claims.
A few moments ago I replied to a post that did not exist due to the poster deleting it. However, in this thread the patterns are identical.
There are key words and phrases this poster copies and pastes without adding content as thought it is a bot. The content is on this occasion.
  • no evidence of daily mass departures
This has been explained fully but totally ignored and yet it is brought up again and again and now again. This is simply not up to the standard expected in a forum and is an attempt to cloud the issues in a fog. I really think it is time this user left the forum.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse