Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 2919
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by blake121666 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:59 am

Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:05 am
blake121666 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:41 pm
You appear to have confused the argument. It actually is argued by some people that the Holodomor is anti-Soviet propaganda and the Armenian genocide is anti-Turk propaganda.
Accepting the reality of any genocide is not "propaganda", no matter how many times deniers like to claim it is.
The "pierced mullet star resembling the Star of David" was on the mortar side of the tiles. No one would see it after installation. :lol:

Image
Take your problems with the findings out with Colls. The facts show that her short study (it was brief) discovered more evidence of mass murder at Treblinka.
I see that in your post after this one that you link to http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/. Obviously they, and Roberto in particular, are interested in proofs of the Holocaust. Why do they have a total of only 3 postings about Colls?

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... dy%20Colls

And none of these postings address any "findings out with Colls" AFTER she concluded her "findings".

Why do you think that is, Mr. KnowItAll?

Since not even HC can post of any of these "findings out with Colls", maybe you could be so kind as to do that for us here? You seem to think her "findings" to have been significant. Elighten us, Mr. KnowItAll, about CSC's "findings". I'm particularly interested in your claim that she "discovered more evidence of mass murder at Treblinka". What "evidence of mass murder" did she find, Mr. KnowItAll?

EDIT:
Mr. KnowItAll wrote:Colls recent findings provided evidence that three graves
Which "three graves" are you referring to? Nessie, quit the sock puppets. Only you would make such a stupid claim about "three graves". And only you would refer to articles that are going on a decade old as "recent".

EDIT 2: And CSC spent at least 5 years on her T2 investigation - probably more like 8 years. That leads you to say:
her short study (it was brief)
She started in 2007 - 12 years ago! Her last paper on that investigation was in 2015 - 8 years after the first. She was onsite until at least 2013 - when that misleading "documentary" was made.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 25853
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Nessie » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:14 am

The gas chambers;

http://www.deathcamps.org/gas_chambers/ ... ebcad.html

Witnesses described gas chambers, that as the aerial photo of 1944 showed, had been demolished and buried. When remains of those chambers were traced in 2011, they matched the descriptions given by witnesses. The tiles, bricks and concrete construction was as described.

The only way those witnesses could have known was for them to have been at the camp and to have seen the gas chambers. ALL of the witnesses agree the building contained gas chambers. NO witness claims anything else.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 3693
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Huntinger » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:15 am

The poster does not realise that evidence if it existed can be planted, deeply. This poster is done.
𝕲𝕾𝕻
𝔊𝔢𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔦 𝔣𝔲̈𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔖𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔱𝔰𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔱

Turnagain
Posts: 5025
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Turnagain » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:45 am

Nessie wrote:
The only way those witnesses could have known was for them to have been at the camp and to have seen the gas chambers. ALL of the witnesses agree the building contained gas chambers. NO witness claims anything else.
Your witnesses lied. The Jews lied out of vindictiveness and the Germans because they had no choice. Such testimony is worthless.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 25853
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Nessie » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:07 am

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:45 am
Nessie wrote:
The only way those witnesses could have known was for them to have been at the camp and to have seen the gas chambers. ALL of the witnesses agree the building contained gas chambers. NO witness claims anything else.
Your witnesses lied. The Jews lied out of vindictiveness and the Germans because they had no choice. Such testimony is worthless.
That is an unevidenced claim. Your claim, without evidence, is worthless. To prove the witnesses lied it is not enough to merely cast doubt on what they said. You have to prove that they knowing said there were gassings at TII, when in fact there was no gas chamber.

I have repeatedly told you what evidence you need and how you can prove there was no gas chamber, but you have failed to produce that evidence and proof. The reason for that failure is that there is no evidence relating to TII to show it was something else other than a death camp. Even after over 75 years of research, including the few deniers who have conducted genuine research, no evidence has been found to show TII had another purpose.

You have yet to produce a rational explanation as to why out of the

1 - few thousand who worked at TII we have witnesses
2 - few thousand who were selected on arrival and then sent to other camps to work we have witnesses
3 - hundreds of thousands who arrived at TII and you claim were then transited onwards we have NO witnesses.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 5025
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Turnagain » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:35 am

The Jews lied about the gas chambers. They lied about the graves. The number of graves and the size of the graves. Wiernik lied about having his ears nailed to the wall, running over 6o miles per day and having a bullet bounce off him. Rajchman lied about seeing the blood of 250,000 Jews buried in 40 feet deep pits catch fire and burn for an entire night and the next day. Czarny lied about blood being the fuel to burn bodies in the lazaret. Zisblatt lied about crapping and eating diamonds for a Year. The Rosenblatts lied about meeting in Auschwitz. Wilkomirski wrote a whole book of lies about being a child in Auschwitz. Wiesel admitted that he lied about events that he claimed to have witnessed. Then there's the tale of the vast underground Jew dunking tilt-a-whirl, the bear and the eagle and the electric masturbation machine.

There are lists of fantastic lies told by Jews who claim to be eyewitnesses yet here you are, pretending that I have no grounds for being suspicious of the tales told by Jews about Treblinka. Then we have the stories told by the hapless Germans caught up in the so-called judicial system of post war Germany. Yet here's Nessie, pretending with a straight face that we should accept the words of these mountebanks as the righteous truth. Pardon the hell out of me, Nessie, but there's lots of people who don't particularly buy into your and your Jew's claptrap.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 25853
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Nessie » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:39 am

Could you post your evidence relating to TII that proves it was something other than a death camp? Copy the format of the OP and list witnesses, documents, physical evidence etc.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 5025
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Turnagain » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:32 am

Nessie wrote:
Could you post your evidence relating to TII that proves it was something other than a death camp? Copy the format of the OP and list witnesses, documents, physical evidence etc.
No. I've proven that Treblinka wasn't an extermination facility. What else it could have been is no concern of mine.

User avatar
Mr. KnowItAll
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:49 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Mr. KnowItAll » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:38 am

blake121666 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:59 am
Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:05 am
blake121666 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:41 pm
You appear to have confused the argument. It actually is argued by some people that the Holodomor is anti-Soviet propaganda and the Armenian genocide is anti-Turk propaganda.
Accepting the reality of any genocide is not "propaganda", no matter how many times deniers like to claim it is.
The "pierced mullet star resembling the Star of David" was on the mortar side of the tiles. No one would see it after installation. :lol:

Image
Take your problems with the findings out with Colls. The facts show that her short study (it was brief) discovered more evidence of mass murder at Treblinka.
I see that in your post after this one that you link to http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/. Obviously they, and Roberto in particular, are interested in proofs of the Holocaust. Why do they have a total of only 3 postings about Colls?

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... dy%20Colls

And none of these postings address any "findings out with Colls" AFTER she concluded her "findings".

Why do you think that is, Mr. KnowItAll?

Since not even HC can post of any of these "findings out with Colls", maybe you could be so kind as to do that for us here? You seem to think her "findings" to have been significant. Elighten us, Mr. KnowItAll, about CSC's "findings". I'm particularly interested in your claim that she "discovered more evidence of mass murder at Treblinka". What "evidence of mass murder" did she find, Mr. KnowItAll?

EDIT:
Mr. KnowItAll wrote:Colls recent findings provided evidence that three graves
Which "three graves" are you referring to? Nessie, quit the sock puppets. Only you would make such a stupid claim about "three graves". And only you would refer to articles that are going on a decade old as "recent".

EDIT 2: And CSC spent at least 5 years on her T2 investigation - probably more like 8 years. That leads you to say:
her short study (it was brief)
She started in 2007 - 12 years ago! Her last paper on that investigation was in 2015 - 8 years after the first. She was onsite until at least 2013 - when that misleading "documentary" was made.
Straw man argument.

- I posted the Holocaust Controversies blogspot articles in relation to been-there's reference to Carlo Mattogno and Jürgen Graf's book about Treblinka.

- Colls' study was only short (not how long ago the study was carried out, but how long she studied the grounds) and she found evidence of mass murder, including the foundations of a wall.

- I'm not a sockpuppet of Nessie. I'm sorry if it hurts you that there are more people than just Nessie who realise the claims made by deniers about Treblinka or any part of the Holocaust are absolute crap.
"It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism."

- Max von Gruber's description of Hitler at the Beer Hall Putsch trial in 1923

rollo the ganger
Posts: 5875
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by rollo the ganger » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:43 am

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:32 am
Nessie wrote:
Could you post your evidence relating to TII that proves it was something other than a death camp? Copy the format of the OP and list witnesses, documents, physical evidence etc.
No. I've proven that Treblinka wasn't an extermination facility. What else it could have been is no concern of mine.
And what you've proven, Turnagain, fits Nessie's criteria to a "T". To prove it was something other than a death camp one only needs to show it wasn't a death camp.

We've also proven that Nessie mental functioning is OUTPUT only with INPUT only as a cursory trigger to access a cache of repetitious statements and rhetorical questions to be randomly outputted.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 12 guests