Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Nessie

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:55 am
Nessie wrote:
That group of deportees amounts to a few thousand at most and they all relate arriving, being selected at the station and then leaving, with no mention of hair cuts or showers.
Name (or identify) and quote the deportees who said that they had been "selected for work". Then we have the deportees who stated that they did spend some time in Treblinka. Oh, wait a minute. In Nessie's universe those deportees went to Timbuktu or some other place.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
This issue has been discussed here;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3862&start=130#p153869

Why should I do work that you are not prepared to do and go through the video yet again, to list names and quotes, when we agree not all said they were being selected to work and some did say they spent time at Trebinka (not necessarily TII)?

We also agree they say they went to Majdanek or another camp Budzyn (IIRC).

Why is there no witness who describes having their hair cut or taking a shower at TII, before leaving for another camp?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Why is there no witness who describes having their hair cut or taking a shower at TII, before leaving for another camp?
Are you claiming that nobody reported getting a haircut and a bath is proof that they were gassed? One fellow did speak of being "sanitized".

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:26 am
Nessie wrote:
Are you claiming that nobody reported getting a haircut and a bath is proof that they were gassed? One fellow did speak of being "sanitized".
No I am not claiming that. You really struggle to understand evidencing. I will try to make it very simple for you.

A - Evidence of people being gassed is evidence of people being gassed.
B - Evidence of people having haircuts, showers and mass transports back out of the camp is evidence of people having haircuts, showers and mass transports back out of the camp.

A does not evidence B and vice versa. A lack of evidence of A does evidence B and vice versa.

There is evidence of A at TII. There is no evidence of B at TII. That means A happened and B did not happen.

I suspect even that is too complicated for you to understand.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
There is evidence of A at TII. There is no evidence of B at TII. That means A happened and B did not happen.
So, we only have one person who reported being "sanitized" so nobody transited through Treblinka. However, Nessie has "evidence" of people being gassed which is proof everyone was murdered. What is this "evidence", Nessie? Are you referring to Lukaszkiewicz and Sturdy-Colls?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:53 pm
So, we only have one person who reported being "sanitized" so nobody transited through Treblinka. However, Nessie has "evidence" of people being gassed which is proof everyone was murdered. What is this "evidence", Nessie? Are you referring to Lukaszkiewicz and Sturdy-Colls?
By using A and B, the poster thinks it is an algebraic genius baffling all with his insights. There is a thread on the evidence on gassing for which no one can provide a single example with empirical proof a single Jude was gasssed with murderous intent. I am sure many Jude gassed themselves at home with the old CO gas ovens they probably had, but that is not the fault of the Germans.
He has evidence A happened; which is fine but is never actually produced. What is produced is ambiguous and anecdotal. but nothing ever clear cut. This is the way of the hoaxers, take ambiguous photos, ambiguous stories and then weave a legend of ambiguity.

𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Nessie wrote:
So, we only have one person who reported being "sanitized" so nobody transited through Treblinka.
No evidence TII was a mass transit camp.
However, Nessie has "evidence" of people being gassed which is proof everyone was murdered. What is this "evidence", Nessie? Are you referring to Lukaszkiewicz and Sturdy-Colls?
See the OP for all the evidence.
No evidence of that claim.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:22 am
Turnagain wrote:
Nessie wrote:
So, we only have one person who reported being "sanitized" so nobody transited through Treblinka.
There's more evidence for T-2 being a transit camp than an extermination facility.
However, Nessie has "evidence" of people being gassed which is proof everyone was murdered. What is this "evidence", Nessie? Are you referring to Lukaszkiewicz and Sturdy-Colls?

IOW, you have no evidence.

In that case, show me some certified, laboratory tested human cremains and a GPR scan of a 10X25X50 meter grave.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:29 am
Nessie wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:22 am
Turnagain wrote:
Nessie wrote:
There's more evidence for T-2 being a transit camp than an extermination facility.
OK, list your evidence for TII being a transit camp.

IOW, you have no evidence.
IOW, I do have evidence, which I am happy to list, unlike you and your claims, which you fear providing a list for.

In that case, show me some certified, laboratory tested human cremains and a GPR scan of a 10X25X50 meter grave.

They are your claims, so you show me your certified lab tested soil samples to show no cremains and GPR or other survey to show no disturbed ground that could have contained mass graves, before they were dug up. Then show me your evidence that the brick and tiled building, foundations of which were found buried, was not a gas chamber.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:10 am
  1. OK, list your evidence for TII being a transit camp.
  2. IOW, I do have evidence, which I am happy to list, unlike you and your claims, which you fear providing a list for.
  3. They are your claims, so you show me your certified lab tested soil samples to show no cremains and GPR or other survey to show no disturbed ground that could have contained mass graves, before they were dug up. Then show me your evidence that the brick and tiled building, foundations of which were found buried, was not a gas chamber.
Who cares if it was a transit camp, there is doubt as to its purpose with the alleged extermination camp being Malkinia according to an SS under officer.
There is a constant claim of evidence, which is only anecdotal but nothing empirical. Enough of the rubbish please. You have nothing.
The burden of proof for soil tests is up to you, but as it stands the ground survey radar was sufficient to show no disturbance at deeper levels. The clear lack of considered logic here is pathetic.

𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Nessie understands nothing.
He repeats exactly the same illogical argument, year after year, even after it has been refuted numerous times.
Please, please STOP engaging with his mindless repitition.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous