Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8431
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:17 pm
Your lies don't fly, Nessie.
Nessie claims to have proof of the 10X25X50 meter graves but never presents it. Only the little rabbit holes allegedly found by C S-C. He has no proof of human cremains and no explanation for the magic Jew barbeque but in his own little universe, if it happened, it was possible.
Turnagain, what time frame would we expect for these hoaxters to actually stop waffling and provide some hard evidence. Surely with all this overwhelming evidence out there they tell us, they should share a small portion of it so that we can gasp and admit we were wrong. Perhaps this evidence does not exist and was a fabrication, a lie.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30149
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:17 pm
Your lies don't fly, Nessie. The woman with the black bouffant hairdo recounted staying overnight at Treblinka. Another witness described leaving Treblinka with an entire trainload of women. Another deportee said that she left with 100 women and three doctors but gave no specific reason for why they were sent to Majdanek. In Nessie's universe, none of that happened.
It did happen, but did they stay at Malkinia? The full interviews are not on Hunts video, so the 100 women transport may have gone for work. It is still not a mass transport. You cannot find any that definitely went from TII.
Nessie claims to have proof of the 10X25X50 meter graves but never presents it. Only the little rabbit holes allegedly found by C S-C. He has no proof of human cremains and no explanation for the magic Jew barbeque but in his own little universe, if it happened, it was possible.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
My proof has been presented in the OP. Stop lying my proof is only what Staffs Uni found.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8431
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:27 am
My proof has been presented in the OP. Stop lying my proof is only what Staffs Uni found.
I do not think it is appropriate in the Holocaust forum to suggest people are lying. Please refrain from such abuse thank you.
On a positive note I am glad Malkinia is being discussed. It is suggested there were other camps with similar functions. Malkinia has been described as a transit camp and TII as an extermination camp. Perhaps the original liars, Wiernik and co all got their liars wires crossed.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Turnagain
Posts: 9027
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
It did happen, but did they stay at Malkinia?
And there we have it, folks. No evidence contrary to the holyhoax fable can exist so it doesn't exist. Not in Nessie's universe. Somebody said that they spent the night at Treblinka? Nope, musta' been Malkinia. Somebody said that they left Treblinka without being "selected for work"? Nope, can't happen. Nessie will just (heh-heh) ignore that. Nessie doesn't allow anyone to transit through Treblinka no matter what they say. They're wrong. Just made a (heh-heh) little "mistake". Musta' been in Malkinia or some other place. So it goes in Nessie's universe.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8431
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:54 am

And there we have it, folks. No evidence contrary to the holyhoax fable can exist so it doesn't exist. Not in Nessie's universe. Somebody said that they spent the night at Treblinka? Nope, musta' been Malkinia. Somebody said that they left Treblinka without being "selected for work"? Nope, can't happen. Nessie will just (heh-heh) ignore that. Nessie doesn't allow anyone to transit through Treblinka no matter what they say. They're wrong. Just made a (heh-heh) little "mistake". Musta' been in Malkinia or some other place. So it goes in Nessie's universe.
I am glad Malkinia is being discussed despite the ineptitude of the hoaxer. I am interested why the non commissioned officer who declared he worked at Malkinia was ignored and told he worked at the wrong place. He was told he worked at Treblinka. This is like you working at a shoe factory on Snuffle street for a few years and then told nope you worked on Bligh Street 5km away.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30149
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:54 am
Nessie wrote:
It did happen, but did they stay at Malkinia?
And there we have it, folks. No evidence contrary to the holyhoax fable can exist so it doesn't exist. Not in Nessie's universe. Somebody said that they spent the night at Treblinka? Nope, musta' been Malkinia. Somebody said that they left Treblinka without being "selected for work"? Nope, can't happen. Nessie will just (heh-heh) ignore that. Nessie doesn't allow anyone to transit through Treblinka no matter what they say. They're wrong. Just made a (heh-heh) little "mistake". Musta' been in Malkinia or some other place. So it goes in Nessie's universe.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
There were 3 camps in the Treblinka area. Makinia the transit camp, Ti the labour camp for the quarry and TII, the death camp. That is what all the evidence shows. You try and distort some of the evidence and you ignore the rest to make up a version of events that is not evidenced. You make a repeated claim you cannot evidence.

Why can you not evidence no cremains, no graves or no gassings?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 9027
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Turnagain »

No transiting at Treblinka II allowed. Not in Nessie's universe. Musta' been someplace else. You betcha', Nessie.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30149
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:20 am
No transiting at Treblinka II allowed. Not in Nessie's universe. Musta' been someplace else. You betcha', Nessie.
There is no evidence TII was a transit camp. Malkinia was a transit camp. In my universe, what is evidenced ans what is not evidenced determines what took place.
No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
In your universe you demand belief in what you cannot evidence.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 9027
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Turnagain »

People transited through Treblinka but that couldn't happen so it didn't happen. Treblinka was a "death camp" not a transit camp so no transiting allowed..........in Nessie's universe.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30149
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:47 pm
People transited through Treblinka but that couldn't happen so it didn't happen. Treblinka was a "death camp" not a transit camp so no transiting allowed..........in Nessie's universe.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
A few thousand people were selected on arrival at the station area in the camp, then left from the station area. We have witnesses from that group.

A few thousand people worked in the camp, we have witnesses from that group.

Hundreds of thousands were seen to enter further into the camp, have their property removed, shaved and sent to be showered, the showers being the gas chambers. You claim that did not happen and they left the camp. We have no witnesses from that group.

Only in your universe is that which cannot be evidenced believed. Do you have any other form of religious belief?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 19 guests