Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30149
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Nessie »

quietus wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:51 am
Nessie wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:46 am
You happily accept c850,000 just disappeared inside TII and that there is no trace, from any form of evidence whatsoever, that they left the camp and were transported to accommodation elsewhere. That is just one of many claims you make that you cannot evidence, but you demand we believe you!!!!
The new people wish to know where the 850 thousand came from. There is no information to prove this at all just talk.
There is a list of the evidence in the OP.
I think your argument is saying that 800 thousand people went down the M1 in England and there is no proof where they went. Must have been murdered. Argument Nessie is falling short of credibility for people on the fence.
No, my argument is;

1 - there is evidence they were murdered at TII.
2 - there is no evidence they left TII.
3 - therefore, they were murdered at TII.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
quietus
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:54 am
Location: Ocean floor

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by quietus »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:55 am
1 - there is evidence they were murdered at TII.
2 - there is no evidence they left TII.
3 - therefore, they were murdered at TII.
I have not seen evidence of murder. It is noticed by people on the street who are putting this forum up in pubs and stuff on big screen, you guys have no evidence to support the claim of genocide. When asked for real evidence there is none given.
There has been given suggestion that all workers work in Poland which is probably where they went.
Die Definition von Langeweile liegt etwa 268 Millionen Jahre auf dem Meeresboden.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30149
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Nessie »

quietus wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:00 am
Nessie wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:55 am
1 - there is evidence they were murdered at TII.
2 - there is no evidence they left TII.
3 - therefore, they were murdered at TII.
I have not seen evidence of murder.
It is in the OP.
It is noticed by people on the street who are putting this forum up in pubs and stuff on big screen, you guys have no evidence to support the claim of genocide. When asked for real evidence there is none given.
There has been given suggestion that all workers work in Poland which is probably where they went.
Let me see your evidence.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 9027
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie has no proof that all of the deportees were "selected for work". Nessie lies about the deportees spending any time in the camp. Nessie has no proof that anyone was gassed at Treblinka but none of that matters in Nessie's universe. The deportees camped out on the railroad siding, a whole trainload of women were "selected for work" and sent to Majdanek. Nessie claims that there's no record of those women arriving at Majdanek. Zabecki, his prime witness, says that nobody left Treblinka. Zabecki also said that he could hear the guards shooting the deportees on the train before it crossed the Bug river. Nessie offers the political hack, Lukaszkiewicz and the charlatan, C S-C, as proof that ~850,000 were gassed at Treblinka. Nessie lives in a strange universe.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8431
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:07 am
Nessie has no proof that all of the deportees were "selected for work".
Why would people be selected for work in a death camp? I thought the idea is that they were, well destined to die.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30149
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:07 am
Nessie has no proof that all of the deportees were "selected for work".
Not true, even Hunt's video has a succession of people describing being selected to work and then they left TII. In the original film, the witnesses describe selections on arrival, where they and other adults went to other camps, primarily Majdanek to work. Those not selected to work went further into TII and were not seen again.
Nessie lies about the deportees spending any time in the camp.
None of those who were selected to work describes being accommodated at TII.
Nessie has no proof that anyone was gassed at Treblinka but none of that matters in Nessie's universe.
That is not true, I posted a list of the evidence which proves gassings here;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3808
The deportees camped out on the railroad siding, a whole trainload of women were "selected for work" and sent to Majdanek. Nessie claims that there's no record of those women arriving at Majdanek.
Not true, I have made no such claim.
Zabecki, his prime witness, says that nobody left Treblinka.
I have no record of Zabecki saying that. If you do, please link to and quote it.
Zabecki also said that he could hear the guards shooting the deportees on the train before it crossed the Bug river. Nessie offers the political hack, Lukaszkiewicz and the charlatan, C S-C, as proof that ~850,000 were gassed at Treblinka. Nessie lives in a strange universe.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Lukaszkiewicz and C S-C provide some of the evidence of what happened. They alone are not proof. You offer no evidence AT ALL to back up your claims.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 9027
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Turnagain »

Well, Nessie, if deportees stayed at Treblinka for up to eight days before leaving, where did they stay if they didn't enter the camp? If Zabecki kept track of the trains arrivals and departures, why didn't he say anything about the thousands of deportees who obviously left Treblinka alive and in good health? Not all of the deportees who left Treblinka said that they had been "selected for work" so how do you know that was the case?

I have repeatedly asked you for laboratory tested cremains and proof that the mass graves actually exist but you weasel dodged every request so how do you know that people were gassed, buried, exhumed and cremated at Treblinka?

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30149
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:20 pm
Well, Nessie, if deportees stayed at Treblinka for up to eight days before leaving, where did they stay if they didn't enter the camp?
Only ONE witness said that and the obvious answer is the transit camp at Malkinia. That is the transit camp in the Treblinka area deniers try and ignore, because it was a transit camp.
If Zabecki kept track of the trains arrivals and departures, why didn't he say anything about the thousands of deportees who obviously left Treblinka alive and in good health?
We do not have access to his entire testimony, so we do not know if he referenced that some trains did leave with people aboard. He counted carriages, but he was also not there all the time, so he did not see ever single carriage when it left.
Not all of the deportees who left Treblinka said that they had been "selected for work" so how do you know that was the case?
Because from the film I have seen, they did all describe selections for workers. If you have a witness who does not describe a work selection, please name and quote them.
I have repeatedly asked you for laboratory tested cremains...
I have repeatedly told you no cremains have been lab tested for TII, that I know of.
.. and proof that the mass graves actually exist but you weasel dodged every request...
Not true, this thread lists the evidence.
.. so how do you know that people were gassed, buried, exhumed and cremated at Treblinka?
From the evidence presented in the OP that people were gassed, buried, exhumed and cremated at TII.
No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
How do you know there are no cremains, graves or that there were no gassings at TII? You have no evidence to back up those claims.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8431
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:38 pm
How do you know there are no cremains, graves or that there were no gassings at TII? You have no evidence to back up those claims.
Apart from eye witnesses and anecdotes there is no hard evidence of anything. We wait patiently while hoaxers spin around telling the world their fake story. Evidence please. A person sitting on the fence would not be persuaded by the evidence the hoaxers have give so far.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Turnagain
Posts: 9027
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Turnagain »

Your lies don't fly, Nessie. The woman with the black bouffant hairdo recounted staying overnight at Treblinka. Another witness described leaving Treblinka with an entire trainload of women. Another deportee said that she left with 100 women and three doctors but gave no specific reason for why they were sent to Majdanek. In Nessie's universe, none of that happened.

Nessie claims to have proof of the 10X25X50 meter graves but never presents it. Only the little rabbit holes allegedly found by C S-C. He has no proof of human cremains and no explanation for the magic Jew barbeque but in his own little universe, if it happened, it was possible.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 16 guests