Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Mr. KnowItAll
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:49 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Mr. KnowItAll » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:44 am

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:53 am
You have it arse to front, KnowItAll. Hoaxers claim that ~850,000 people were gassed, buried, exhumed and cremated at Treblinka. It's up to you hoaxers to prove your accusation and you haven't done that. The alleged gas chambers, graves and the magic Jew barbeque have all been debunked and now you demand a travel itinerary for every Jew that was ever sent to Treblinka.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
"Hoaxers"??? :lol: :lol: :lol: How do you expect people to take anything you say seriously if all you are going to do is refer to people (sane people) who accept the Holocaust happened as "hoaxers"? It's crazy talk.

Historians have proven that was what happened at Treblinka. Eyewitness accounts and former Nazis who ran the camp testified what happened at the camp. Forensic investigations have all repeatedly proven with evidence that mass murder occurred.

Where has any of it been debunked? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Your witnesses lied. The Jews lied out of vindictiveness and the Germans because they had no choice. Such testimony is worthless.
Provide evidence the likes of Stangl were lying about what they witnessed happen at Treblinka.
No. I've proven that Treblinka wasn't an extermination facility. What else it could have been is no concern of mine.
How have you proven that Treblinka was not an extermination camp? I'd like to see your evidence. Have you carried out your own forensic examination at the grounds of where Treblinka once was?
"It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism."

- Max von Gruber's description of Hitler at the Beer Hall Putsch trial in 1923

User avatar
Mr. KnowItAll
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:49 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Mr. KnowItAll » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:55 am

Deniers aren't showing any evidence that Treblinka was not an extermination camp. The following is happening with every reply:

- Ignoring the eyewitness accounts testimonies and the former Nazis who ran the camp testimonies. There is no evidence that Franz Stangl or Kurt Franz lied.

- Ignoring the physical evidence, including foundations of a wall (gas chamber), human remains and ashes.

- Ignoring the Höfle Telegram and Korherr Report.

- Unable to answer the very basic question, "If the Jews weren't killed at Treblinka, where did the thousands who arrived there go?"

I want to focus on one user who is posting the same things without any actual reliable sources and evidence: Turnagain. He is repeatedly claiming that he has disproven that no gas chambers existed at Treblinka and there have been no mass graves found at the grounds of where Treblinka once was. Both claims are lies. He resorts to the "one single proof" fallacy to further his argument e.g. I demand that you show me X whilst ignoring all of the other evidence.

Any forensic evidence is dismissed as communist propaganda, anti-German racism, etc. Turnagain describes Łukaszkiewicz as a "communist" even though that claim is rubbish and ignores all of his findings.

Enough with the posts that are just opinions, I want to see real evidence that disproves that Treblinka was a death camp.
"It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism."

- Max von Gruber's description of Hitler at the Beer Hall Putsch trial in 1923

Turnagain
Posts: 5778
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Turnagain » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:11 am

OK, KnowItAll, show me proof of the 10X25X50 meter graves as described by Wiernik. Or, the even larger graves as described by Rajchman with at least one grave of sufficient volume to contain 250,000 cadavers. Remember, you only have to find five graves according to Wiernik but eleven graves according to Rajchman. Rabbit holes don't count. While you're at it, show that blood is a flammable material. Ditto for human cadavers since the magic Jew barbeque used essentially no fuel to cremate the bodies.

After that you can move on to how the hermetically sealed gas chambers could not only withstand internal pressure as high as 4 atm but could even take a partial vacuum. Two eyewitnesses stated that the air was pumped out of those gas chambers. There's more but that's enough to get you started. Get to it.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Mr. KnowItAll
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:49 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Mr. KnowItAll » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:02 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:11 am
OK, KnowItAll, show me proof of the 10X25X50 meter graves as described by Wiernik. Or, the even larger graves as described by Rajchman with at least one grave of sufficient volume to contain 250,000 cadavers. Remember, you only have to find five graves according to Wiernik but eleven graves according to Rajchman. Rabbit holes don't count. While you're at it, show that blood is a flammable material. Ditto for human cadavers since the magic Jew barbeque used essentially no fuel to cremate the bodies.

After that you can move on to how the hermetically sealed gas chambers could not only withstand internal pressure as high as 4 atm but could even take a partial vacuum. Two eyewitnesses stated that the air was pumped out of those gas chambers. There's more but that's enough to get you started. Get to it.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
You keep demanding proof for various things, but when you are asked to provide evidence for your claims about the dragline, excavator, etc, you are unable to do so.

The one single proof fallacy is not going to work with me.

Also, by your tone of language, it is quiet obvious that you're never going to look at the evidence impartially, but instead dismiss anything as communist or Jewish propaganda. I mean, seriously, who the hell comes up with something like the "magic Jew barbeque"??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only a few studies have been carried out at Treblinka due to the authorities of Poland and Jewish leaders allowed archaeological excavations to be carried out due to respect for the dead. The study carried out by Colls was only allowed for a limited amount of time. And, guess what? It didn't take long for the team to find evidence of mass murder - including the foundation of a wall and human bones.

Colls said:
Bone fragments can still be seen on the surface of the ground, especially after rain.
Why are human bones there in the first place? Hmmmmm, that is so difficult to understand, isn't it? :roll: :roll: :roll:

What any denier needs to do is show where the thousands upon thousands of Jews who were sent to Treblinka ended up if they were not killed by the Nazis.

P.S. I clicked onto your profile and typed into the search bar "10X25X50" and you have been posting the same stuff since 2014. That is for sure a sign of an unhealthy, and quite frankly, WEIRD obsession.
"It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism."

- Max von Gruber's description of Hitler at the Beer Hall Putsch trial in 1923

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26612
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Nessie » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:22 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:32 am
Nessie wrote:
Could you post your evidence relating to TII that proves it was something other than a death camp? Copy the format of the OP and list witnesses, documents, physical evidence etc.
No...
Thank you for your admission that you have no evidence.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4591
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Huntinger » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:15 pm

Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:02 pm
The one single proof fallacy is not going to work with me.
I doubt if anyone cares. This sockpuppet account is being investigated
𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖈𝖍𝖆̈𝖙𝖟𝖊 𝖐𝖆𝖓𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖐𝖆𝖚𝖋𝖊𝖓.
𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖊𝖓

Turnagain
Posts: 5778
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Turnagain » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:16 pm

Nessie wrote:
Thank you for your admission that you have no evidence.
(sigh) Another tired weasel dodge from Nessie. He and KnowItAll are a real pair to draw to.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26612
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Nessie » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:21 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:16 pm
Nessie wrote:
Thank you for your admission that you have no evidence.
(sigh) Another tired weasel dodge from Nessie. He and KnowItAll are a real pair to draw to.
I asked you to list your evidence, not exactly a hard job to do and you said no. If anyone is weasel dodging it is you. You dodge dealing with your inability to evidence your claims.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 5778
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Turnagain » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:24 pm

Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Where has any of it been debunked? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
I suppose that asking you to take your malignant stupidity down the street is pointless.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4591
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Huntinger » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:25 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:16 pm
Nessie wrote:
Thank you for your admission that you have no evidence.
(sigh) Another tired weasel dodge from Nessie. He and KnowItAll are a real pair to draw to.
A pair of boils on the same buttock cheek. This comes from conga line dancing slapping them with rhubarb leaves.

According to Łukaszkiewicz, there were two gas chambers in Treblinka
in the beginning, to which ten more were added later. The murders were
committed with engine exhaust gas. The bodies were burned under the open
sky; 2,500 were placed upon open grates at a time and turned into ashes. In the
camp hospital, the Germans and their Ukrainian assistants killed large numbers
of prisoners by a shot in the back of the neck; old people, the infirm, and
children without relatives were led off directly after their arrival at the hospital
and shot.
Note there is no mention of the initial burying of corpses at this stage
𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖈𝖍𝖆̈𝖙𝖟𝖊 𝖐𝖆𝖓𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖐𝖆𝖚𝖋𝖊𝖓.
𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖊𝖓

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 3 guests