Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 5960
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Turnagain » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:06 pm

Nessie wrote:
A few thousand people were selected on arrival at the station area in the camp, then left from the station area. We have witnesses from that group.
Nessie is back to his, "Upon arrival, a few were selected for work". Any witnesses who said otherwise were obviously sent to Malkinia or Timbuktu or somewhere other than Treblinka. Their testimony is irrelevant. Nope, no transiting allowed from Treblinka in Nessie's universe. Such evidence can't exist so it doesn't exist. So it goes in Nessie's world.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4911
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Huntinger » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:08 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:06 pm
Nessie wrote:
A few thousand people were selected on arrival at the station area in the camp, then left from the station area. We have witnesses from that group.
Nessie is back to his, "Upon arrival, a few were selected for work". Any witnesses who said otherwise were obviously sent to Malkinia or Timbuktu or somewhere other than Treblinka. Their testimony is irrelevant. Nope, no transiting allowed from Treblinka in Nessie's universe. Such evidence can't exist so it doesn't exist. So it goes in Nessie's world.
This thread is about evidence, but he cannot give any evidence despite it being overwhelming. All we get is "where did they go" once more.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26798
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Nessie » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:47 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:06 pm
Nessie wrote:
A few thousand people were selected on arrival at the station area in the camp, then left from the station area. We have witnesses from that group.
Nessie is back to his, "Upon arrival, a few were selected for work". Any witnesses who said otherwise were obviously sent to Malkinia or Timbuktu or somewhere other than Treblinka. Their testimony is irrelevant. Nope, no transiting allowed from Treblinka in Nessie's universe. Such evidence can't exist so it doesn't exist. So it goes in Nessie's world.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
No German, Ukrainian or Jewish witness who worked inside TII speaks to mass transports back out of the camp.
No Polish rail worker or local civilian who saw transports, speaks to mass transports back out the camp.

In my world, if something is not evidenced to have happened, it did not happen. In your world it did!!!
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 5960
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Turnagain » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:10 pm

Nessie wrote:
No German, Ukrainian or Jewish witness who worked inside TII speaks to mass transports back out of the camp.
No Polish rail worker or local civilian who saw transports, speaks to mass transports back out the camp.
Nope, nobody saw anything except the deportees who said that they were sent to Treblinka, stayed varying lengths of time and left with up to entire trainloads of other deportees. Then there's the list of people from the USHMM who were sent to Treblinka and left with an unknown number of other deportees. However, nobody saw nuthin'. Not in Nessie's universe.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3257
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by DasPrussian » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:20 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:10 pm
Nessie wrote:
No German, Ukrainian or Jewish witness who worked inside TII speaks to mass transports back out of the camp.
No Polish rail worker or local civilian who saw transports, speaks to mass transports back out the camp.
Nope, nobody saw anything except the deportees who said that they were sent to Treblinka, stayed varying lengths of time and left with up to entire trainloads of other deportees. Then there's the list of people from the USHMM who were sent to Treblinka and left with an unknown number of other deportees. However, nobody saw nuthin'. Not in Nessie's universe.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Yeah all 750,000 of them, and all appearing in an Eric Hunt video and claiming they couldnt smell jack shit. Great piece of evidence that Turnagain, well done.
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Turnagain
Posts: 5960
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Turnagain » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:30 pm

Das Prussian wrote:
Yeah all 750,000 of them, and all appearing in an Eric Hunt video and claiming they couldnt smell jack shit. Great piece of evidence that Turnagain, well done.
Hunt lifted those film clips from the USC film archive. Hunt said that that video was misleading because he didn't say anything about the young, the old, the sick or the disabled being killed at Treblinka. You also fail to mention the USHMM's list of deportees from Treblinka. The video and the list are PROOF that deportees did leave Treblinka alive and in good health. That is EVIDENCE that Treblinka was indeed a transit camp. Whether it also functioned as a murder facility remains to be seen.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26798
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Nessie » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:46 am

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:10 pm
Nessie wrote:
No German, Ukrainian or Jewish witness who worked inside TII speaks to mass transports back out of the camp.
No Polish rail worker or local civilian who saw transports, speaks to mass transports back out the camp.
Nope, nobody saw anything except the deportees who said that they were sent to Treblinka, stayed varying lengths of time and left with up to entire trainloads of other deportees. Then there's the list of people from the USHMM who were sent to Treblinka and left with an unknown number of other deportees. However, nobody saw nuthin'. Not in Nessie's universe.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
That group of deportees amounts to a few thousand at most and they all relate arriving, being selected at the station and then leaving, with no mention of hair cuts or showers. Yet we have a number of witnesses who were in that group.

The group who were not selected to work amounts to hundreds of thousands. According to you they were processed through the camp, which would mean, property removed, hair cut, prison clothes and a shower. Yet we have no witness who was in that group.

Please explain why the far smaller group has witnesses but the far larger group does not.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4911
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Huntinger » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:52 am

Nessie wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:46 am
That group of deportees amounts to a few thousand at most and they all relate arriving, being selected at the station and then leaving, with no mention of hair cuts or showers. Yet we have a number of witnesses who were in that group.

The group who were not selected to work amounts to hundreds of thousands. According to you they were processed through the camp, which would mean, property removed, hair cut, prison clothes and a shower. Yet we have no witness who was in that group.

Please explain why the far smaller group has witnesses but the far larger group does not.
The only evidence presented Jude is witnesses from long discredited written material. In an extermination camp as opposed to a death camp there are no selections as proposed at say Birkenau; this has been mentioned quite a few times before and no doubt again in the future until the poster is sent to the labyrinth forever.
This poster one one hand claims to have witnesses and in the next sentence says there are no witnesses. It would appear that strict isolation was carried out to prevent disease which many Jude had then (probably still have?). Any eye witness testimony is suspect but should be scrutinized to see if it does not contain Soviet corruption.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

Turnagain
Posts: 5960
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Turnagain » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:55 am

Nessie wrote:
That group of deportees amounts to a few thousand at most and they all relate arriving, being selected at the station and then leaving, with no mention of hair cuts or showers.
Name (or identify) and quote the deportees who said that they had been "selected for work". Then we have the deportees who stated that they did spend some time in Treblinka. Oh, wait a minute. In Nessie's universe those deportees went to Timbuktu or some other place.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4911
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Huntinger » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:01 am

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:55 am
Nessie wrote:
That group of deportees amounts to a few thousand at most and they all relate arriving, being selected at the station and then leaving, with no mention of hair cuts or showers.
Name (or identify) and quote the deportees who said that they had been "selected for work". Then we have the deportees who stated that they did spend some time in Treblinka. Oh, wait a minute. In Nessie's universe those deportees went to Timbuktu or some other place.
Hey Turnagain be nice, the trollup is confused enough as it is. Perhaps you like I are noticing a crumbling of the intellectual walls of impropriety. He is breaking. So now we have an extermination camp which is also a transit camp, well that is a revelation. What are these selections at an extermination facility? those who die by suffocation, those who die from lobstering or those who die from inhalation of carbon monoxide.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests