Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Turnagain » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:31 pm

Nessie wrote:
I asked you to list your evidence, not exactly a hard job to do and you said no.
You asked for evidence that T-2 was something other than an extermination facility. I'm here to debunk the claim that T-2 was an extermination facility, not provide evidence of an alternate function.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:34 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:31 pm
Nessie wrote:
I asked you to list your evidence, not exactly a hard job to do and you said no.
You asked for evidence that T-2 was something other than an extermination facility. I'm here to debunk the claim that T-2 was an extermination facility, not provide evidence of an alternate function.

You have no witnesses, no documents, no physical evidence, no supporting evidence. How do you debunk TII was a death camp, without any evidence?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:39 pm

Nessie wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:34 pm
You have no witnesses, no documents, no physical evidence, no supporting evidence. How do you debunk TII was a death camp, without any evidence?
This very opinionated sentence says nothing to discuss the thread. This is all we get on any thread in any topic. This thread is to discuss what little evidence there is not read this tirade of evidencing for which it seems to know very little.
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:12 pm

Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:38 am
blake121666 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:59 am
Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:05 am
blake121666 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:41 pm
You appear to have confused the argument. It actually is argued by some people that the Holodomor is anti-Soviet propaganda and the Armenian genocide is anti-Turk propaganda.
Accepting the reality of any genocide is not "propaganda", no matter how many times deniers like to claim it is.
The "pierced mullet star resembling the Star of David" was on the mortar side of the tiles. No one would see it after installation. :lol:

Take your problems with the findings out with Colls. The facts show that her short study (it was brief) discovered more evidence of mass murder at Treblinka.
I see that in your post after this one that you link to http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/. Obviously they, and Roberto in particular, are interested in proofs of the Holocaust. Why do they have a total of only 3 postings about Colls?

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... dy%20Colls

And none of these postings address any "findings out with Colls" AFTER she concluded her "findings".

Why do you think that is, Mr. KnowItAll?

Since not even HC can post of any of these "findings out with Colls", maybe you could be so kind as to do that for us here? You seem to think her "findings" to have been significant. Elighten us, Mr. KnowItAll, about CSC's "findings". I'm particularly interested in your claim that she "discovered more evidence of mass murder at Treblinka". What "evidence of mass murder" did she find, Mr. KnowItAll?

EDIT:
Mr. KnowItAll wrote:Colls recent findings provided evidence that three graves
Which "three graves" are you referring to? Nessie, quit the sock puppets. Only you would make such a stupid claim about "three graves". And only you would refer to articles that are going on a decade old as "recent".

EDIT 2: And CSC spent at least 5 years on her T2 investigation - probably more like 8 years. That leads you to say:
her short study (it was brief)
She started in 2007 - 12 years ago! Her last paper on that investigation was in 2015 - 8 years after the first. She was onsite until at least 2013 - when that misleading "documentary" was made.
Straw man argument.

- I posted the Holocaust Controversies blogspot articles in relation to been-there's reference to Carlo Mattogno and Jürgen Graf's book about Treblinka.

- Colls' study was only short (not how long ago the study was carried out, but how long she studied the grounds) and she found evidence of mass murder, including the foundations of a wall.

- I'm not a sockpuppet of Nessie. I'm sorry if it hurts you that there are more people than just Nessie who realise the claims made by deniers about Treblinka or any part of the Holocaust are absolute crap.
So that's it: "she found evidence of mass murder, including the foundations of a wall"? THAT'S all you have to say about her "evidence of mass murder"?

You are delusional.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:01 pm

Nessie wrote:
Sell your fatuous claims down the street, Nessie.

Mr. KnowItAll

Post by Mr. KnowItAll » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:40 pm

blake121666 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:12 pm
You are delusional.
She found more evidence that mass murder happened at Treblinka.

What do you think was the purpose of Treblinka II?
"It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism."

- Max von Gruber's description of Hitler at the Beer Hall Putsch trial in 1923

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:59 pm

Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:40 pm

Present this evidence if you know it exists or at least speak what you think it might consist of. It has been made abundantly clear what the purpose of TII was most likely to be. We look forward to the new SC evidence.
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

StephenP

Post by StephenP » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:18 am

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:15 pm
Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:02 pm
The one single proof fallacy is not going to work with me.
I doubt if anyone cares. This sockpuppet account is being investigated
The paranoia is strong with this one.

StephenP

Post by StephenP » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:19 am

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:59 pm
Mr. KnowItAll wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:40 pm

Present this evidence if you know it exists or at least speak what you think it might consist of. It has been made abundantly clear what the purpose of TII was most likely to be. We look forward to the new SC evidence.
"Is most likely to be?"

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:51 am

StephenP wrote:
"Is most likely to be?"
Well, step up to the plate, Stevie. Let's see what ya' got.