Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Post Reply
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26797
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Nessie » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:44 am

To try and stop the repeated requests for the evidence relating to Treblinka and in particular, TII, I will list as much as I can find here. That way anyone who wants to look through the evidence can just visit this thread. It will make other threads less cluttered.

Physical evidence;

The 1945 Polish examination of TII under Judge Lukaszkiewicz;

http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/t/4.html

The 2011 Caroline Sturdy-Colls thesis/dissertation on the examination of TII;

https://etheses.bham.ac.uk/id/eprint/35 ... s12PhD.pdf

Summary of works at Treblinka, both camps, by staff from Staffs University (including C S-C);

http://blogs.staffs.ac.uk/archaeology/p ... treblinka/
https://blogs.staffs.ac.uk/archaeology/ ... published/

Summary of the documentary made that followed some the work by Staffs Uni at Treblinka (includes details on how to watch the film);

http://blogs.staffs.ac.uk/archaeology/p ... -genocide/

CAD reconstruction of the gas chambers, from witness testimony;

http://www.deathcamps.org/gas_chambers/ ... ebcad.html

Witness evidence

List of eye witnesses, those who were inside TII and saw the gassings and other activity at the camp (there are 13 German and 7 Ukrainian camp staff and 14 Jewish Sonderkommandos);

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3196

Yankel Wiernik's 1945 book "A Year in Treblinka" and his testimony at the Eichmann trial

http://www.zchor.org/treblink/wiernik.htm
http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/e/eic ... 66-03.html

Abraham Krzepicki book "Eighteen Days in Treblinka"

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/holocau ... t1916.html

Extracts from Sonderkommados, Oscar Strawczynski, Hershl Sperling, Richard Glazar, Avraham Bomba, Eliahu Rosenberg ;

http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... ki%20.html
http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... rling.html
http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... lazar.html
http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... bomba.html
http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... imony.html

Filmed evidence from Sonderkommandos Samuel Willenberg and Kalman Taigman

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5641828/

Polish railway workers

Franciszek Zabecki, station master, kept records of full trains arriving and empty trains leaving

http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... becki.html

Polish train driver testimony, who took prisoners to TII;

https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn1004372
https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn507880

Documentary evidence of mass transports to TII

Hofle Telegram;

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/educ ... -telegram/

Stroop Report (transportation of Jews from Warsaw to TII to be exterminated);

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/th ... t-may-1943

Korherr Report;

http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... rherr.html

Treblinka timeline of transports to TII;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_ ... ation_camp

Ganzenmuller Letter, July 1942;

http://www.deathcamps.org/reinhard/pic/ ... eller2.jpg

"A train carrying 5,000 Jews has run daily since 22 July from Warsaw to Treblinka via Malkinia; furthermore, another train has run twice a week with 5,000 Jews from Przemysl to Belzec."

Photographs

Aerial photo from 1944;

https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/pa29035

Some photos from the Kurt Franz album of the camp;

http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... index.html

Photos of the camp site in 1945;

http://www.deathcamps.org/treblinka/lasttracks.html

Treblinka photos from The Ghetto Fighters archive;

http://infocenters.co.il/gfh/list.asp?l ... =&site=gfh
Last edited by Nessie on Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 5955
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Turnagain » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:20 am

So, where are the cremains and the mass graves, Nessie? Lukaszkiewicz said that the cremains were mixed with sand and spread around the camp. Another said that the cremains were used to grit the road. Others claimed that the cremains were thrown back into the mass graves. Who should we believe?

Where are the effing mass graves, Nessie? They didn't just disappear so where are they?

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26797
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Nessie » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:29 am

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:20 am
So, where are the cremains and the mass graves, Nessie? Lukaszkiewicz said that the cremains were mixed with sand and spread around the camp. Another said that the cremains were used to grit the road. Others claimed that the cremains were thrown back into the mass graves. Who should we believe?

Where are the effing mass graves, Nessie? They didn't just disappear so where are they?

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
The information you are looking for is in the reports listed under physical evidence. What little is left of the original graves and was traced during the Staffs Uni investigation is in the C S-C report. The main detail about what was found in terms of cremains and larger human remains is in the 1945 Polish Report. The area of disturbed ground where mass graves had been and traces of smaller mass graves can be seen in the aerial photo.

Witness descriptions of what happened naturally vary, as they saw different things during their time at the camp.

Have you got any evidence to contribute?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 5955
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Turnagain » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:40 am

There are no GPR scans showing any 10X25X50 meter graves at T-2. There is no laboratory tested cremains proven to be from T-2.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26797
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Nessie » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:51 am

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:40 am
There are no GPR scans showing any 10X25X50 meter graves at T-2. There is no laboratory tested cremains proven to be from T-2.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
Since the original graves were dug up and the GPR survey was restricted by the memorial and trees that are now at the camp, it is not surprising that no precise 10x20x50m outline of a grave was found by Staffs Uni. Staffs Uni provided a number of archaeological and expert witnesses who can visually identify cremated bone.

Have you any evidence to contribute, or are you just going to repeat the same few words and claims again and again?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 5955
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Turnagain » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:32 am

Nessie wrote:
Staffs Uni provided a number of archaeological and expert witnesses who can visually identify cremated bone.
Suuuuure, expert witnesses can identify a handful of alleged cremated bones to be of human origin simply by looking at them. Again, how stupid and gullible do you consider people to be?

Nessie wrote:
Have you any evidence to contribute, or are you just going to repeat the same few words and claims again and again?
Have you any evidence to contribute, or are you just going to repeat the same few words and claims again and again?

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26797
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Nessie » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:37 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:32 am
Nessie wrote:
Staffs Uni provided a number of archaeological and expert witnesses who can visually identify cremated bone.
Suuuuure, expert witnesses can identify a handful of alleged cremated bones to be of human origin simply by looking at them. Again, how stupid and gullible do you consider people to be?
That is not what I said. I only said cremated bone. I did not same human bone. They can identify cremated bone from its physical characteristics, structure, colour, weight etc.
Nessie wrote:
Have you any evidence to contribute, or are you just going to repeat the same few words and claims again and again?
Have you any evidence to contribute, or are you just going to repeat the same few words and claims again and again?

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
OK, you have no evidence to contribute.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4894
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Huntinger » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:49 pm

Nessie wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:37 pm
Have you any evidence to contribute, or are you just going to repeat the same few words and claims again and again?
Turnagain said:
Have you any evidence to contribute, or are you just going to repeat the same few words and claims again and again?

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
OK, you have no evidence to contribute.
Surely this kind of debating adds nothing. Who wins or loses a debate adds nothing to the truth of the matter nor contributes any knowledge. The above dialogue adds absolutely nothing for those investigating the history but pages and pages of he said/she said crap. If there is nothing new to add then it is probably best to say nothing and wait until something new is found or interesting.
Bier trinken und das Leben in vollen Zügen genießen.

Turnagain
Posts: 5955
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by Turnagain » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:58 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Surely this kind of debating adds nothing.
Have to agree with you, Hunt. Reading Nessie's endlessly regurgitated fantasies and lies is beyond tiresome and serves no purpose. Neither does my equally boring rebuttals of the lies and fantasies serve any purpose. How many times can Nessie claim that a handful of bones of unspecified origin and unknown specie prove that ~850,000 people were gassed and cremated at Treblinka? How many times must I and others tell him that's horse frocky. As you say, until Nessie can come up with something new, best to ignore him.

StephenP
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Evidence relating to Treblinka.

Post by StephenP » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:49 am

Just out of curiosity, has anyone here read Arad's updated version of his updated book on the Action Reinhard Camps? I picked up a copy last Christmas and finished it a couple of weeks ago.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests