The claim of no Holocaust needs evidence.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 5628
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The claim of no Holocaust needs evidence.

Post by Turnagain » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:05 pm

Nessie wrote:
It is a non sequitur to claim that since I have supposedly failed to prove the existence of the elephant, therefore there is no elephant.
Nope, you have failed to prove the existence of the elephant.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

rollo the ganger
Posts: 6008
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: The claim of no Holocaust needs evidence.

Post by rollo the ganger » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:08 pm

Nessie, the second man didn't claim anything other than make an observation that he saw no elephant AFTER inspecting the warehouse. The first man presents him this quandary:
Other than the fact that there is no elephant in the warehouse what proof is there that there is no elephant in the warehouse?
Or should it be; "... APPEARS that there is no elephant..." since the first man does not accept or admit to the second man's conclusion? However, the fact that there was no elephant was observed in the warehouse is a given and not a pre-observation claim by the second man.

The truth is, OTHER than the fact there is no elephant in the warehouse, there IS no proof that there is no elephant in the warehouse. If Nessie thinks there is then I'd like to hear it.
Last edited by rollo the ganger on Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Turnagain
Posts: 5628
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The claim of no Holocaust needs evidence.

Post by Turnagain » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:11 pm

Nessie wrote:
In that case, you need to drop your claim of no cremains.
Nope, writing "No cremains consistent with the laboratory tested cremains in quantities consistent with the cremation of ~850,000 bodies" is too long for a tag line. I've made my meaning clear. You just choose to ignore that.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1182
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: The claim of no Holocaust needs evidence.

Post by Trolljegeren » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:14 pm

If you cannot find Nessies elephant in the room then you also have to find evidence of where it went.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Turnagain
Posts: 5628
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The claim of no Holocaust needs evidence.

Post by Turnagain » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:16 pm

Nessie wrote:
Please produce your forensic/archaeological evidence that the only cremains at TII are those scattered post war in the film you are referring to.
Nessie attempts to derail the thread. Besides the strawman, another of Nessie's favorite tactics.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26412
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The claim of no Holocaust needs evidence.

Post by Nessie » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:27 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:05 pm
Nessie wrote:
It is a non sequitur to claim that since I have supposedly failed to prove the existence of the elephant, therefore there is no elephant.
Nope, you have failed to prove the existence of the elephant.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
That does not mean, therefore no elephant.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26412
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The claim of no Holocaust needs evidence.

Post by Nessie » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:29 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:11 pm
Nessie wrote:
In that case, you need to drop your claim of no cremains.
Nope, writing "No cremains consistent with the laboratory tested cremains in quantities consistent with the cremation of ~850,000 bodies" is too long for a tag line. I've made my meaning clear. You just choose to ignore that.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
It is up to you to evidence that at TII, there are no cremains consistent with the laboratory tested cremains in quantities consistent with the cremation of ~850,000 bodies.

You also claimed the only cremains at TII were scattered post war, please evidence that claim.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 5628
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The claim of no Holocaust needs evidence.

Post by Turnagain » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:33 pm

What is it about, "laboratory tested cremains consistent with the cremation of ~850,000 bodies", that you don't understand, Nessie? Why does that statement appear to be totally incomprehensible to you? What part of, "GRP scans showing ground disturbances consistent with Wiernik's 10X25X50 meter graves" don't you understand? I know that both statements contain words of more than two syllables but that's an insufficient reason for your apparent incomprehension. Please state your reasons and I'll try to restate with definitions.

Turnagain
Posts: 5628
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The claim of no Holocaust needs evidence.

Post by Turnagain » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:41 pm

Nessie wrote:
It is up to you to evidence that at TII, there are no cremains consistent with the laboratory tested cremains in quantities consistent with the cremation of ~850,000 bodies.
Bullshit!

Nessie wrote:
You also claimed the only cremains at TII were scattered post war, please evidence that claim.
Another of Nessie's tired strawmen. NO, I DIDN'T claim that the only cremains at Treblinka were placed there postwar. Another of Nessie's strawmen burnt to the ground.

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 3033
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Re: The claim of no Holocaust needs evidence.

Post by blake121666 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:02 pm

This is OT but I have a suggestion for Nessie. Nessie has been debating the Holocaust here for going on a decade and he has learned many things about it. Nessie should view himself as a teacher of what he has learned and present cogent arguments as if to others who wish to learn something.

Would a student be impressed with such arguments as these he is obsessed about? Would a philosophy student think "Wow that Nessie is some master in logic! He needs to keep repeating his logic until it finally sinks in to his debating adversaries!"

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 11 guests