The claim of no Holocaust needs evidence.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Nessie

Re: The claim of no Holocaust needs evidence.

Post by Nessie » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:25 pm

been-there wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:04 am
Nessie wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:06 am
You offer no evidence that there are no cremains at the camp.

You have no evidence, let alone proof to show there are no graves or cremains at TII...

Your claim carries a burden of proof and you have failed.
Arguing against your own strawman

Description: Arguing against a claim or argument that has not been made.
The claim by Turnagain of

"No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story. "

has been made 143 times as of this post.

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keyw ... hor_id=474
Illogic applied:
Person A claims something.
Person B misrepresents that claim and then refutes their own misrepresentation.
There is no misrepresentation. Turnagain has clearly claimed that there are no cremains and no graves at TII and there was no Holocaust, as in gassings there.
Example 1:
Skeptic: I doubt there are many millions of pencils in your desk.
Stupid person: “You offer no evidence that there are no pencils in my desk.”
Skeptic: Have you evidence for many millions?
Loony: Opens desk and shows one and says "What's this then?"
Skeptic: Er... that's one pencil.
Loony: There you are then, there ARE millions of pencils in my desk!

SUMMARY: A stupid person made a claim that required verification. A skeptic asked for any evidence supporting their specific claim, but the idiot argued back for a slightly different claim than that asked for.

Revisionists are not denying there are no cremains or graves at all at T2.
Turnagain is.
So to write: “you have no evidence, let alone proof to show there are no graves or cremains at TII...” is an extremely stupid strawman misrepresentation from an extremely unintelligent position.
Then Turnagain needs to post that he accepts there are cremains and graves at TII and produce his evidence that there was no Holocaust at the camp.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:28 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:16 am
Excellent logic and reason, been-there. However, reason and logic are not valid concepts to Nessie.
Been-there has shown he does not understand the burden of proof is with you to back up your claim;

"No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story."

Or, will you drop that claim and admit that there are cremains, were graves and people were gassed at TII?

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:37 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:48 am
Using an analogy to explain and simplify Nessie's approach to this issue we have the following example:
Two men are outside a large single room warehouse with one entrance and no windows or attached buildings. The first man says to the second; "Inside this warehouse is the largest elephant in the world. We call him 'Shoah', as in 'The Greatest Shoah in the World' "

The second man, unaware of what's inside the warehouse, says; "Really? This I gotta see!" and proceeds to enter the warehouse.

The first man protests that entering the warehouse is illegal but the second man is not deterred. Upon entering he sees nothing. No elephant, no elephant poop, nothing. Consequently the second man says to the first; "There is no elephant in this warehouse".

The first man says; "YES THERE IS!!!! If you think there is no elephant in here then PROVE IT!!!"

The second man replies; "The proof is that there is no elephant in this warehouse."

The first man retorts; "That's not proof! Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence... blah, blah, blah! I want real proof."
This leaves the second man in a bit of a quandary. Other than the fact that there is no elephant in the warehouse what proof is there that there is no elephant in the warehouse?

Herein is the basis of Nessie's argument.
You have become mixed up. There is evidence for gassings etc, and therefore there is an elephant standing inside the warehouse. The problem is that the second man (the denier) claims to not be able to see the elephant and instead he claims there is an empty warehouse. So, the first man challenges the second to prove that claim that there is no elephant in the warehouse. The second man claims that is reversing the burden of proof and he does not need to back his claim there is no elephant in the warehouse and it is up to the first man to prove that there is.

If I claim there is an elephant in a warehouse, it is my job to prove that. If you claim there is no elephant in a warehouse, it is your job to prove that.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:38 pm

Nessie wrote:
Or, will you drop that claim and admit that there are cremains, were graves and people were gassed at TII?
All you have to do is present the laboratory tested cremains in quantities consistent with the claim that ~850,000 people were cremated or show the GPR scans of mass graves consistent with the graves described by the eyewitnesses and I will drop my statement of "no graves, no graves, no holyhoax" and leave the holocaust debate. Until then,

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:43 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:38 pm
Nessie wrote:
All you have to do is present the laboratory tested cremains in quantities consistent with the claim that ~850,000 people were cremated or show the GPR scans of mass graves consistent with the graves described by the eyewitnesses and I will drop my statement of "no graves, no graves, no holyhoax" and leave the holocaust debate. Until then,

All you have to do is present your evidence to back up your claim that there are no cremains, were no graves and there was no gassings at TII.

It is not my job to try and disprove your claim. That is reversing the burden of proof.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:48 pm

Nessie wrote:
If I claim there is an elephant in a warehouse, it is my job to prove that. If you claim there is no elephant in a warehouse, it is your job to prove that.
Another FAIL from Nessie. It's your job to prove that "the elephant" does, in fact exist. I and others are saying that you haven't done that. You haven't proven beyond reasonable doubt that "the elephant" exists. Until you provide such proof,

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:52 pm

With respect, you and others have answered this before. He is aware of this and so repeats himself again and again without adding anything new. It is the same as an a priori claim that 2ml of water and 2 ml of ethanol do not come to 4 ml. It does not if dealt with empirically due to different density of the liquid, but if explained with empirical evidence all is clear. This poster is not adding anything new. I suggest it is totally ignored now and in the future.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:59 pm

Nessie wrote:
All you have to do is present your evidence to back up your claim that there are no cremains, were no graves and there was no gassings at TII.
Another strawman from Nessie. Obviously there are cremains at Treblinka since there's film of cremains being dumped at Treblinka by a Jew. You have presented NO proof of laboratory tested cremains in quantities consistent with the cremation of ~850,000 bodies. Of course there should be at least some graves at Treblinka along with the camp's refuse pits. There is NO proof that graves consistent with the 10X25X50 meter graves as described by Wiernik exist at Treblinka. Your strawmen don't fly, Nessie.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:00 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:48 pm
Nessie wrote:
Another FAIL from Nessie. It's your job to prove that "the elephant" does, in fact exist. I and others are saying that you haven't done that. You haven't proven beyond reasonable doubt that "the elephant" exists. Until you provide such proof,

If you really are just claiming that I have failed to prove the existence of the elephant, then all you can say is that there is insufficient evidence to prove the existence of the elephant.

You cannot then go on and claim there is no elephant. To do that you need to evidence that there is no elephant. When you make claim that the elephant does not exist, it is your job to evidence that.

It is a non sequitur to claim that since I have supposedly failed to prove the existence of the elephant, therefore there is no elephant.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:03 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:59 pm
Nessie wrote:
Another strawman from Nessie. Obviously there are cremains at Treblinka since there's film of cremains being dumped at Treblinka by a Jew.
In that case, you need to drop your claim of no cremains.
You have presented NO proof of laboratory tested cremains in quantities consistent with the cremation of ~850,000 bodies. Of course there should be at least some graves at Treblinka along with the camp's refuse pits. There is NO proof that graves consistent with the 10X25X50 meter graves as described by Wiernik exist at Treblinka. Your strawmen don't fly, Nessie.

What you really mean is that you accept there are cremains at TII, but you claim they were put there post war when ashes were scattered.

Please produce your forensic/archaeological evidence that the only cremains at TII are those scattered post war in the film you are referring to.