The claim of no Holocaust needs evidence.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26797
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The claim of no Holocaust needs evidence.

Post by Nessie » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:06 am

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:17 pm
Nessie wrote:
Otherwise I could say to you, there were graves, there are cremains and there was a Holocaust, unless you can prove otherwise.


That is exactly what you DO say. You DO say there were graves but offer no proof of their existence.
It is your opinion I offer no proof. The evidence to prove graves is from physical and photographic evidence.

You offer no evidence that there are no graves at the camp.
You DO say that there are cremains but offer no proof of their existence.
Again, that is just your opinion. I offer archaeological and forensic reports that describe finding cremated remains at the camp.

You offer no evidence that there are no cremains at the camp.
You DO say that the holyhoax happened but offer no physical proof that it actually occurred. All you hoaxers offer is your he said/she said claptrap.
I offer corroborated witness evidence, corroborated by documents and the physical evidence at the site and other supporting evidence.
No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
You have no evidence, let alone proof to show there are no graves or cremains at TII, let alone there was no gassings there.

Your claim carries a burden of proof and you have failed.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26797
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The claim of no Holocaust needs evidence.

Post by Nessie » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:09 am

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:42 pm
Bunim Abend wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:37 pm
Turnagain, are you unable to prove evidence for your claims that no cremains and no graves have been found? It seems that way. Those are your claims, provide proof for them.
My intent for my, "No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax" statement was to show that you hoaxers have no physical proof of the holyhoax. You choose to misinterpret my statement. Until you hoaxers can show PROOF of the cremains and the graves at Treblinka,

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
That is you admitting you have reversed the burden of proof. I can do that as well. Unless you can provide physical evidence of no graves, no cremains and something other than gassing at TII, then that is what happened.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1185
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: The claim of no Holocaust needs evidence.

Post by Trolljegeren » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:11 am

Nessie wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:06 am


It is your opinion I offer no proof. The evidence to prove graves is from physical and photographic evidence.

You offer no evidence that there are no graves at the camp.


Again, that is just your opinion. I offer archaeological and forensic reports that describe finding cremated remains at the camp.

You offer no evidence that there are no cremains at the camp.



I offer corroborated witness evidence, corroborated by documents and the physical evidence at the site and other supporting evidence.




You have no evidence, let alone proof to show there are no graves or cremains at TII, let alone there was no gassings there.

Your claim carries a burden of proof and you have failed.
This is just he said she said crap, did, didnt blah blah blah, nothing to add whatsoever. Nessie go away until you have something to offer no one cares what you think nor your somewhat very limited logic. Keep this crap for the gulag not up here.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Turnagain
Posts: 5951
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The claim of no Holocaust needs evidence.

Post by Turnagain » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:12 am

Trolljegeren wrote:
This is just he said she said crap, did, didnt blah blah blah, nothing to add whatsoever.
Indeed, Nessie offers no conclusive proof of either cremains or the existence of the giant mass graves. Instead he trots out his same tired claims of "evidence" of the cremains and graves. There's nothing left to be said except,

'No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1185
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: The claim of no Holocaust needs evidence.

Post by Trolljegeren » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:17 am

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:12 am
Trolljegeren wrote:
This is just he said she said crap, did, didnt blah blah blah, nothing to add whatsoever.
Indeed, Nessie offers no conclusive proof of either cremains or the existence of the giant mass graves. Instead he trots out his same tired claims of "evidence" of the cremains and graves. There's nothing left to be said except,

'No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
I have moaned like a cheap whore to Scott about this and the potential response is obvious. When Nessie was in the Gulag, you, Werd and others engaged his bullshit as though anyone was going to change its mind. I doubt if Scott will take action as it seems people are addicted to this personality. The best course is to leave it here but totally ignore it. I mean this or this crap will go on forever.
Its methods is an ever ending course of ignorance by asking. In a class room at school, his age, he would ask for evidence that the chalk was chalk; when responded that it was calcium sulphate and not real chalk he would claim, gotcha. It would then ask how the writing on the black board relates to reality; teacher would respond appropriately and Nessie would reply, do you have evidence for this.

It is indeed fair enough to ask for evidence if there is a great claim but not in normal discussions. Imagine inviting Nessie for a cup of coffee and asking him if he would like sugar. Instead of agreeing he would demand to know if indeed the sugar was Sucrose. You give this evidence as it is on the label of the packet, but Nessie demands (after internet research) if indeed it is sucrose or an isomer of this chemical. You show him this and then he demands to know if the Carbon is an Isotope, C-12 or 13. You suggest on probability that most of the carbon is mainly C-12, he then asks "prove it". (pure ignorance at this point) At this point his coffee is cold and you throw him out the door. He works on an infinite regression of improbability. This is not just he but a calculated tactic.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8516
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: The claim of no Holocaust needs evidence.

Post by been-there » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:37 am

Nessie wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:06 am
You offer no evidence that there are no cremains at the camp.

You have no evidence, let alone proof to show there are no graves or cremains at TII...

Your claim carries a burden of proof and you have failed.
Shifting the burden of proof

onus probandi

Description: Making a claim without evidence, then demanding that a skeptic proves the opposite of their claim.

Illogic applied:
Person A claims something, which requires verification.
Person A demands that any skeptic must justify the opposite of their claim.
If a skeptic is unable to comply, they conclude their claim is true.

Example 1:
Loony: There are unicorns alive as we speak.
Skeptic: Have you evidence for that?
Loony: Have you evidence that there aren't unicorns?
Skeptic: Er... no.
Loony: Then there ARE Unicorns living today!

Example 2:
Fallacist: The remains of hundreds of thousands of slaughtered sharks lie hidden below the surface at Treblinka 2.
Skeptic: Have you evidence for that?
Fallacist: Yes. Sturdy-Colls took a team there and made archeological research. They found a tooth of a shark.
Skeptic: But is that proof of hundreds of thousands of slaughtered sharks there?
Jack: Can you prove that it isn't?
Skeptic: No.
Jack: Then the remains of hundreds of thousands of slaughtered sharks lie there at Treblinka.

SUMMARY: An idiot made a claim that required verification. A skeptic asked for any evidence supporting their claim, but the idiot shifted the burden of proof back to the skeptic. Because the skeptic could not prove the absence of a thing, the stupid person claimed victory.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8516
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: The claim of no Holocaust needs evidence.

Post by been-there » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:04 am

Nessie wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:06 am
You offer no evidence that there are no cremains at the camp.

You have no evidence, let alone proof to show there are no graves or cremains at TII...

Your claim carries a burden of proof and you have failed.
Arguing against your own strawman


Description: Arguing against a claim or argument that has not been made.

Illogic applied:
Person A claims something.
Person B misrepresents that claim and then refutes their own misrepresentation.

Example 1:
Skeptic: I doubt there are many millions of pencils in your desk.
Stupid person: “You offer no evidence that there are no pencils in my desk.”
Skeptic: Have you evidence for many millions?
Loony: Opens desk and shows one and says "What's this then?"
Skeptic: Er... that's one pencil.
Loony: There you are then, there ARE millions of pencils in my desk!


SUMMARY: A stupid person made a claim that required verification. A skeptic asked for any evidence supporting their specific claim, but the idiot argued back for a slightly different claim than that asked for.

Revisionists are not denying there are no cremains or graves at all at T2.
So to write: “you have no evidence, let alone proof to show there are no graves or cremains at TII...” is an extremely stupid strawman misrepresentation from an extremely unintelligent position.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Turnagain
Posts: 5951
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The claim of no Holocaust needs evidence.

Post by Turnagain » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:16 am

Excellent logic and reason, been-there. However, reason and logic are not valid concepts to Nessie.

rollo the ganger
Posts: 6206
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: The claim of no Holocaust needs evidence.

Post by rollo the ganger » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:48 am

Using an analogy to explain and simplify Nessie's approach to this issue we have the following example:
Two men are outside a large single room warehouse with one entrance and no windows or attached buildings. The first man says to the second; "Inside this warehouse is the largest elephant in the world. We call him 'Shoah', as in 'The Greatest Shoah in the World' "

The second man, unaware of what's inside the warehouse, says; "Really? This I gotta see!" and proceeds to enter the warehouse.

The first man protests that entering the warehouse is illegal but the second man is not deterred. Upon entering he sees nothing. No elephant, no elephant poop, nothing. Consequently the second man says to the first; "There is no elephant in this warehouse".

The first man says; "YES THERE IS!!!! If you think there is no elephant in here then PROVE IT!!!"

The second man replies; "The proof is that there is no elephant in this warehouse."

The first man retorts; "That's not proof! Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence... blah, blah, blah! I want real proof."
This leaves the second man in a bit of a quandary. Other than the fact that there is no elephant in the warehouse what proof is there that there is no elephant in the warehouse?

Herein is the basis of Nessie's argument.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26797
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The claim of no Holocaust needs evidence.

Post by Nessie » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:17 pm

been-there wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:37 am
Nessie wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:06 am
You offer no evidence that there are no cremains at the camp.

You have no evidence, let alone proof to show there are no graves or cremains at TII...

Your claim carries a burden of proof and you have failed.
Shifting the burden of proof

onus probandi

Description: Making a claim without evidence, then demanding that a skeptic proves the opposite of their claim.
Your description is incorrect. The claim made is
Turnagain wrote:No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
I have been asking for that claim to be evidenced and so far nothing.
Illogic applied:
Person A claims something, which requires verification.
Person A demands that any skeptic must justify the opposite of their claim.
If a skeptic is unable to comply, they conclude their claim is true.
In this case Person A, Turnagain, has repeatedly claimed that there are no cremains, no graves and no Holocaust (which i take to be gassings) at TII. He makes that claim at the end of many of his posts.

He needs to evidence his own claim.
Example 1:
Loony: There are unicorns alive as we speak.
Skeptic: Have you evidence for that?
Loony: Have you evidence that there aren't unicorns?
Skeptic: Er... no.
Loony: Then there ARE Unicorns living today!

Example 2:
Fallacist: The remains of hundreds of thousands of slaughtered sharks lie hidden below the surface at Treblinka 2.
Skeptic: Have you evidence for that?
Fallacist: Yes. Sturdy-Colls took a team there and made archeological research. They found a tooth of a shark.
Skeptic: But is that proof of hundreds of thousands of slaughtered sharks there?
Jack: Can you prove that it isn't?
Skeptic: No.
Jack: Then the remains of hundreds of thousands of slaughtered sharks lie there at Treblinka.

SUMMARY: An idiot made a claim that required verification. A skeptic asked for any evidence supporting their claim, but the idiot shifted the burden of proof back to the skeptic. Because the skeptic could not prove the absence of a thing, the stupid person claimed victory.
No, the burden of proof is with the claimant and his claim of no cremains, no graves, no Holocaust.

Examples of evidence that would prove his claim would be -

1 - a Sonderkommando was speaks to working at the showers at TII and providing new clothing for prisoners after they had showered.
2 - a Nazi guard who speaks to seeing daily mass transports back out of the camp.
3 - a Nazi camp officer who states that the camp was a transit camp with delousing facilities.
4 - a document that refers to building showers, or that shows daily mass transports back out of the camp.
5 - pipe work for showers found buried at the camp.
6 - a GPR survey that finds no ground disturbances in the area where graves had alleged to have been.
7 - archaeological digs that find no cremated bones.

If c850,000 had not been gassed and buried and instead had showered and left the camp, that would leave a lot of evidence. So, the claimant Turnagain will have no problem producing evidence.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Norm and 8 guests