(((Überlebende)))

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Smallhausen

(((Überlebende)))

Post by Smallhausen » Mon May 13, 2019 6:56 pm

A thread has been made on the (((survivors))) Wiesenthal, Wiesel and Tauber due to their prominence in formulating the hoax.

This thread is to discuss other (((survivors))) of the alleged Holocaust, starting off with a few with the help of Daily Mail.

There were real survivors such as Sam Pivnik, Peter Lantos, Pierre Berg as well as others who write of their incarceration in different terms, most of the issues in the Lagers being caused by "Kapos" stealing the food, handing out brutal punishments. This was exacerbated to the extreme by the total lack of resources due to the rout of humanity from Europe.

The (((Überlebende))) are identified with their preoccupation with infanticide,; the bashing in of babies heads in front of a screaming mother, then shooting her and others afterwards. Then there is always Dr Mengele who they see at the ramps as though he was the only medical practitioner at the place.

Binjamin Wilkomirski ...Fragments: Memories Of A Wartime Childhood
Wilkomirski kept his account of life in camps such as Auschwitz and Majdanek vague, and presented his experiences — as the book’s title suggests — in a very fragmentary way. Like all fakers his memoirs are fuzzy, lacking in detail.
However, in 1998, Wilkomirski was exposed as a liar by a Swiss journalist, who revealed the author had been nowhere near the camps; that he was in fact called Bruno Grosjean, and had been raised in an orphanage.

Herman Rosenblat...Angel at the Fence
As a boy, Rosenblat had been incarcerated in a concentration camp called Schlieben, which was a sub-camp of the infamous Buchenwald.

Every day for seven months, Rosenblat was thrown apples and bread over the camp’s fence by a young Jewish girl called Roma — food that kept him alive.

He met his childhood sweetheart in Brooklyn years later and married.
But then the book came to the attention of Holocaust scholars and those who had survived Schlieben.

They didn’t believe it was possible for Roma and Rosenblat to have met at the camp’s fence.

The public road near the fence was closed, and prisoners could only approach it at the risk of death. There was simply no way the story of the ‘angel’ could have happened.

Misha Defonseca ...A Memoir Of The Holocaust Years
This one escaped the Warsaw ghetto and was raised by wolves....yeah right.

Denis Avey...The man who broke into Auschwitz
An interview was given in which he had recalled trying to meet an Australian who stoked the crematorium where the bodies of the dead Jews were disposed of.
That recollection seems false, as the Australian was called Donald Watt, who had published a memoir in 1995 about his Holocaust experiences which was shown to be complete rubbish.

Charles Waite... Survivor Of The Long March: Five Years as a PoW 1940-1945
Waite recalls how he witnessed a Jewish baby being snatched from its mother by a guard. ‘The baby started crying,’ Waite writes, ‘and he threw it onto the ground and started kicking it like a football along the track.’ The screaming mother was then shot in the back of the head, and the baby left dead on the ground. Hardly the way to console the masses.

Horace Greasley...Do the birds still sing in hell
Escaped 200 times from various Lagers to be with the one he loves. Greasley’s PoW record held at the National Archives does not make one mention of these 200 ‘escapes’. Of course the Arbeitslager were not well as guarded as movies make out.

Post account of your favourite fake (((jude))) here
Herr Engelbert Von Smallhausen
Key Stoned cops..Gustarpow

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: (((Überlebende)))

Post by been-there » Tue May 14, 2019 6:04 am

There is already a topic-thread detailing exactly this.

Its called Eye witness testimony exposed and its here
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Tue May 14, 2019 8:40 am

I'm sure you'll find all these books still on grade school's "Holocaust" curriculum reading lists. No mention will be made to the "lil' kiddies" that these stories are bogus. After their young minds have been saturated with these stories they won't know fact from fiction. You can see that in the hoaxster posters here.

Smallhausen

Post by Smallhausen » Tue May 14, 2019 4:38 pm

been-there wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 6:04 am
There is already a topic-thread detailing exactly this.

Its called Eye witness testimony exposed and its here
Thanks, I knew there was another one but couldnt remember its name. Perhaps Scott could fuse the two threads together.
Herr Engelbert Von Smallhausen
Key Stoned cops..Gustarpow

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Wed May 22, 2019 2:16 pm

Of all the stories of survival from the Auschwitz concentration camp, Gena Turgel's is one of the most astonishing.

“When I think back, I have to pinch myself sometimes to see if I’m really alive," the 90-year-old told NBC News.

Turgel, an elegant woman with more than a hint of mischief in her blue eyes, survived not one or two, but three Nazi concentration camps.

In the most notorious of all, Auschwitz-Birkeanau, she was herded naked into a gas chamber with hundreds of others.

Yet Turgel, who was 21 at the time, walked out alive.

She had no idea the Nazis had tried to kill her until a woman she knew said, “Don’t you know what has just happened to you? You were in the gas chamber!”

Turgel still looks amazed to have cheated death.

"I completely lost my voice," she said. "I just never realized I was in the gas chamber ... it must not have worked."
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙