Sobibor investigation

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
PrudentRegret

Re: Sobibor investigation

Post by PrudentRegret » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:08 am

Huntinger wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:20 pm
It is most likely that the AR camps were under the auspices of the Minister of the Reich Finance in cooperation with the SS.
The fact that Trawniki guards were used shows minimal SS involvement; the SS had their own guards the Totenkopf (SS-Totenkopfverbände ). SS-TV also wore the Death's Head insignia on the right collar tab to distinguish itself from other Nazi Schutzstaffel (SS) formations. Very few SS TV staff were at the AR camps; there were also Wehrmacht, Waffen SS and others.

People must be reminded that the AR camps or Reinhardt camps were named after the initiative of Fritz Reinhardt, a State Secretary of the Finance Ministry. Herr Reinhardt established these camps on the borders of the General Government as a special initiative to expel Juden from the area and collect duty. People emigrating could only keep 8% of their wealth by law. The people overseeing this operation were the Zollgrenzschutz who also functioned as border guards with the Grenzpolizei. A photo of a Zollgrenzschutz officer can be seen relaxing in the recently released Sobibor Photos.
We have probably been doing similar research the past 24 hours. I just finished a post on the Skeptic Forums challenging Sergey's denial of the fact that Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt: https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 81#p751481

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:01 am

PrudentRegret wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:08 am
We have probably been doing similar research the past 24 hours. I just finished a post on the Skeptic Forums challenging Sergey's denial of the fact that Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt: https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 81#p751481
This is excellent, though I would expect no less a response from Balmoral who is Immoral. The most powerful argument you had is that no one would name an initiative after a "Christian" name but a Surname.
Imagine his rank stated as SS-Obergruppenführer und General der Polizei Reinhard as to his real title SS-Obergruppenführer und General der Polizei Heydrich

I see Sergei has gone onto his tirade on the spelling of Heydrichs Christian name referring to documents on axis forum. No one would use a Christian name for a major initiative. E.g in England the Royal house is :the House of Windsor, not the House of Elizabeth". In the US the tower is Trump Tower not Donalds Tower :); I think you get the point. Surnames or lineage is what counts.

The evolution of German surnames goes back to medieval times, when they developed from initially impermanent by-names. Surnames preserve linguistic material, cultural conditions and mental attitudes, the whole range of professions and also important clues about settlement and migratory movement in the late Middle Ages.
I expect no less than the response from Balmoral.

The photo below shows the point across the San river at where Juden were evicted. You can see them about to cross the bridge; the new bridge is almost in the same place. There are reports of Juden being evicted across the San river; I think this shows this event. The soldier I suspect is in the Reichskommissariat Ukraine. Note the border control stripes on the guard box. There seems to be a build up of vegetation on the other side to this bridge which suggests an enclosed pathway from the camp to this point It also fits in with the concept some Juden spoke about of the Himmelstraße at various places. The Himmelstraße was a path about 3 metres wide lines with a hedge on either side. People swore it went to gaskammer the photo suggests a different possibility.
:Wehrmacht about to receive people crossing the San from the Himmelstraße who are about to cross this bridge
It has been said that the bridge is at Sanok which is closer to Belzec 122 km away. The photo below confirms Sanok which is modern Google Earth street view. The building match perfectly.
people at end of Himmelstraße about to cross this bridge
Evicted from the Reich?
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:34 am

PrudentRegret wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:08 am
Huntinger wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:20 pm
It is most likely that the AR camps were under the auspices of the Minister of the Reich Finance in cooperation with the SS.
The fact that Trawniki guards were used shows minimal SS involvement; the SS had their own guards the Totenkopf (SS-Totenkopfverbände ). SS-TV also wore the Death's Head insignia on the right collar tab to distinguish itself from other Nazi Schutzstaffel (SS) formations. Very few SS TV staff were at the AR camps; there were also Wehrmacht, Waffen SS and others.

People must be reminded that the AR camps or Reinhardt camps were named after the initiative of Fritz Reinhardt, a State Secretary of the Finance Ministry. Herr Reinhardt established these camps on the borders of the General Government as a special initiative to expel Juden from the area and collect duty. People emigrating could only keep 8% of their wealth by law. The people overseeing this operation were the Zollgrenzschutz who also functioned as border guards with the Grenzpolizei. A photo of a Zollgrenzschutz officer can be seen relaxing in the recently released Sobibor Photos.
That's a great post.

Could you copy it and paste it here?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous